Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

Hi weedman, I have a NYC Auto on the go also. Its just over a month from seed and looking good. It amazes me how quick these autos are.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi weedman, I have a NYC Auto on the go also. Its just over a month from seed and looking good. It amazes me how quick these autos are.

Good deal brother...Autos are quick, but there are some quick photos also :) your gonna love the nyc auto.. Nice to meet you :high-five: If I can ever help you I will do my best..

My NYC Diesel Auto is 65 days old tomorrow. The estimated time was 55-65 days and even now it looks like another week off. Bit disappointed with the size and speed. Dutch passion "think different" auto was 77 days and done, along with twice the size.
White widow, Delicious Candy and Amnesia will all be ready soon.

My NYC Diesel Auto is 65 days old tomorrow. The estimated time was 55-65 days and even now it looks like another week off. Bit disappointed with the size and speed. Dutch passion "think different" auto was 77 days and done, along with twice the size.
White widow, Delicious Candy and Amnesia will all be ready soon.

take the nyc 90 - 100 days you will thank me later:high-five:

kkk_001.JPG
Some Think Different from Dutch Passion...Nice plant yield and smoke wise..

I'm wondering why my NYC diesel hasent flowered yet

I have a NYC that is taking longer than advertised. It's auto and states 55-65 days of flower. I'm at 70 and it's no where near ready. 18/6 all the way and it's now entering a second week of flush.

I'm using Vitalink nutes this time and all my plants look bigger and healthier than previously grown although they all seem to be behind. Vitalink Finale is a strange products. It's a finisher and flush. Vitalink don't offer a flush as finale is so light compared with other finishers. I don't think it adds much weight but it is very user friendly. I have used a one bottle bloom (Vitalink easy) this time followed by finale. Very simple and my plants seem to like it.

What nutes are you on?

I have a NYC that is taking longer than advertised. It's auto and states 55-65 days of flower. I'm at 70 and it's no where near ready. 18/6 all the way and it's now entering a second week of flush.

I'm using Vitalink nutes this time and all my plants look bigger and healthier than previously grown although they all seem to be behind. Vitalink Finale is a strange products. It's a finisher and flush. Vitalink don't offer a flush as finale is so light compared with other finishers. I don't think it adds much weight but it is very user friendly. I have used a one bottle bloom (Vitalink easy) this time followed by finale. Very simple and my plants seem to like it.

What nutes are you on?
She is Sativa dom brother.....She can go up to 120 days..Wait on her :thumb:
Its so worth the wait....When you see 90% red hairs on the buds, and yellowing of the fan leaves, then she will be good , and ripe...Just wait brother:high-five:

She is Sativa dom brother.....She can go up to 120 days..Wait on her :thumb:
Its so worth the wait....When you see 90% red hairs on the buds, and yellowing of the fan leaves, then she will be good , and ripe...Just wait brother:high-five:

I wished I would have read this yesterday Weedman!!!! my S.Diesel from D.Heart clones were at 93 days at first harvest yesterday! barley Amber but the big buds went. They got bananas. So do I let them grow till Amber comes good no matter the bananas??? Heres my first Sour Diesel!!!!!
20170103_085649.jpg

20170103_082740.jpg
20170103_081509.jpg
20170103_081204.jpg

I'm looking for any advice or help I can get from crop king experts auto growers. So quick run down set up is 600 watt led mars hydro 1 co2 booster bag as growing in basement. Tent is 2.5 X2. 5 5feet tall. Fishing hut tent. Table fan 12 inch wanted a ten. Using pro mix hp blend grown autos in it from.seed. no issues germination process. Buty soil ph has been 7+ finally got under control now. 6 ish is soil ph water from.seed below 6 5.8 ish usually at lung 6-6.3 when watering. No nutes until 5 the week I add florabloom and cali mag small doses no more then 1/2 dosage and last three weeks only ph adjusted water. So what am I do Ling wrong. I'll show you final bids about to be harvested in week or so. 3 candy cane 1 nyc diesel. Sorry help please.

So my set up is
Tent grow 2.5' x 2.5' x 5'
2 300 watt led full spectrum mars hydro lights
1 co2 bag
In basement
12 Inch table fan oscillating
Soil is pro mix hp blend. Grown from seed I 3 -5 gallon pots. Now going to 3 gallon fabric pots bought seaweed to add from seedING to try in two weeks grow. Soil is now 6-6.3 but this grow has been 7+ ph would that stunt bid growth. Chemicals I use are on 5 the week 1/4 dose start fir only florabloom and cali mag last three weeks just flush.

Back
Top Bottom