Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

How do I post a picture of plants so you can see size they are supposed to be harvested this week but candy cane still isn't near ready. 1 nyc is almost done. But I want you to see size what am I doing wrong? Autos crop king but to grow in three weeks 4 nyc diesel auto s agaon this time on seeding soil jiffy cup then transplant to 3 gallon mix hp blend two weeks start ph water 6-5.8 then three weeks water 6.3-6 week five I added bit of flora bloom and cali mag just bought this seaweed stuff to try adding every week I believe for first three weeks. And germinate in solution of seaweed from seed. Sorry venting .

Sorry brother been busy with a white cookies breeding project
Please explain.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Youll figure out how to operate this site. Take a deep breath!! :)
Pics are a must!! Dont harvest until Amber came, not when the white hairs are strait when theyre red and curled.
Ya I understand when to Harvest. Thanks my concern is should I plant seeds in straight soil.no ferts. Or just put into my pro mix hp that ph is lowered to 6-6.5 everyone says to not transport as they don't like it.

Weedman....I just started the some cks NYCd auto & early miss autos. The oldest ones (3 of them) will be 2 weeks tomorrow. The other 9 are about 4 days behind. 2 of the first batch, I finally gave up on 2 days ago as they have barely grown at all. They're in a small container outside, just to see what happens in nature.

Pic from 2 days ago.....
IMG_42208.JPG

Someone suggested I could grow 2 plants in a 5 gal smart pot. Are they too close together?
I'm. Going to say those are too close but I'm not a pro I was told always nest to use separate pots so routes don't get intertwined. But let's get someone with more then two grows in here. Help we need help.

Now we wait bro...

King, after reading my post, I realized it's a little off. The pic I posted was to show 2 super runts I planted in a 5 gal pot. Couple days ago, I got fed up w them and transplanted them to a small pot I found. The ones I'm wondering if they're too close an if they should be separated are here...they are two weeks today.

Back
Top Bottom