Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

2 are NYC diesel from crop king and one white widow this is my first grow any help would be awesome guys
Start with a journal post your set up soil any questions . I would suggest if you haven't bought anything yet. Research ask around find the right links that us suitable fir your needs. You can find d anything in this app it's amazing. I gave learned Lots from searching and follow links.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

2 are NYC diesel from crop king and one white widow this is my first grow any help would be awesome guys
Also Johnny I have two nyc auto s from crop king planted now I candy cane auto and 1 feminized white cookies. First true grow underway. Welcome to subscribe and take a seat bud. I'll answer the questions to the best or my ability. But second third opinions always welcomed. Cheers I use mars hydro and have 900 watts led in 2.5x2.5x5' tent . I have my seeds under soil been about three days. I keep my lights around 26-28. Temp is around 28-30 .

Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Ya I understand when to Harvest. Thanks my concern is should I plant seeds in straight soil.no ferts. Or just put into my pro mix hp that ph is lowered to 6-6.5 everyone says to not transport as they don't like it.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Id say strait soil no ferts for seedlings. I use Ff Ocean Forest Soil and a lil Big Bloom for seedlings just like their schedule says.
My S.Diesel from Dark Heart clones turned out incredible and all I want to smoke! :)

I use a certain banana nute for sticky buds... And molasses...week 3-5 during flowering ...works well for me...I swear by the fox farm trio...and I only use a Coco based medium...those NY autos don't like alot of nutes..always plant st8 into its final home with any auto..I like 6 gallon..that's just me..I have tried them all...3 gallon up will work.. nothing under 3...just a little info from a brother to another p.s the crop king NYC auto responded well to train♌♐♎

I use a certain banana nute for sticky buds... And molasses...week 3-5 during flowering ...works well for me...I swear by the fox farm trio...and I only use a Coco based medium...those NY autos don't like alot of nutes..always plant st8 into its final home with any auto..I like 6 gallon..that's just me..I have tried them all...3 gallon up will work.. nothing under 3...just a little info from a brother to another p.s the crop king NYC auto responded well to train♌♐♎
IMG_20170303_123540.jpg
just pulled this from one of the tents 40 days. Left

Thanks so much. Also dropped a candy cane auto in today and have a white cookies. Feminized crop king. In water as first one or attempt failed. But thanks for that Info. So my pro mix hp blend is good for nyc? You suggest giving it no nutes? I'm using entire flora series.

Oh shot! I use three gallon fabric pots they are lifted off ground. 26 inch away led 900 watts now nyc is showing first signs of leaf lets. Candy cane auto got dropped in a day or two ago. No nutes giving dud a 2x2 area of jiffy starting seed then everywhere else in pot is pro mix. Journal here

Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Thanks so much. Also dropped a candy cane auto in today and have a white cookies. Feminized crop king. In water as first one or attempt failed. But thanks for that Info. So my pro mix hp blend is good for nyc? You suggest giving it no nutes? I'm using entire flora series.

there should be enough bytes in your medium for the first 3-4 weeks .. autoflowers are very nite sensitive brother start slowly with the bytes..shock = lil buds

there should be enough bytes in your medium for the first 3-4 weeks .. autoflowers are very nite sensitive brother start slowly with the bytes..shock = lil buds
Gotcha I was going to start week one at week 4 for all autos. . And second week fir white cookies? Sound right?
420-magazine-mobile48571333.jpg

I li
Gotcha I was going to start week one at week 4 for all autos. . And second week fir white cookies? Sound right?
420-magazine-mobile48571333.jpg

sounds Right each strain takes nutrients a lil different ... autoflowers 1/4 the recommended dose to start with.. always make sure you water a couple times in-between feedings♣

Back
Top Bottom