Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Spot the Dark Devil:laughtwo:

dda2303-2.jpg

dda2303-1.jpg

Kushtie, thanks for the laugh. :laughtwo:

You're most welcome! How was the Delahaze? I have a seed here that I'm tempted to run after my next batch of autos (3 Cream caramel and 3 more Dark Devils)

:Namaste:

The DeLahaze was smooth and tasty. The best indication of the quality is that I saved the last bud for the end of that harvest stash. I finished the last of it yesterday with a wistful sigh. I saved the best for last, and that harvest included a Carnival, my favorite meth-like high to date.

I say drop that seed and go for it. :battingeyelashes:

Nice looking grow you have there Kushtie! :bravo:

Thanks buddy.....seems I'm quite lucky with some key environmental factors. My reservoirs settle about 24 degrees without having to use a nutrient chiller and humidity with flowering plants seems to be about 45% if I do nothing.

Air temps and airflow at canopy level along with managing pH for maximum nutrient uptake seem to be my priorities at the moment.

Kushtie, thanks for the laugh. :laughtwo:

Glad to be of service Sue.

Looks like most of the tops are swelling up nicely now.....or at least the ones at the back of my room. The front of my room seems to be less productive than the back as the doors don't seal up very well.....need to get on that.

And here is my DD at day 30. Flowers are beginning to develop and she's stretching like a good'un. :)

20160324_101636_2.jpg

20160324_101653_2.jpg

20160324_101713_2.jpg

20160324_101745_2.jpg

Here's a tent shot. It's 1 square metre with a 600w dual spectrum HPS in a cooltube and a 5" RVK extractor. Passive intakes. Clockwise from top left, THC Bomb, Pandora, Dark Devil, Lemon Haze, Skunk #1, Bubba Kush. All autoflower cannabis and somewhat 'crowded!' :)

20160324_101341_2.jpg

Ok, mine has the same lanky structure. Wow! I can't believe how much fine detail I missed during the last 10 months of grieving. It's like I'm waking up from a deep sleep.

You have an enviable tent. I'm thing about running a Bubba Kush next and you tempted me even more. Wish I could stick my nose in there and take a deep whiff. :laughtwo:

The Bubba looks and smells absolutely phenomenal. It's from Dinafem and is the auto version. 3 weeks to go and she has a central cola as wide as my clenched fist. Loads of fat secondaries as well. It's another plant, that if it vapes as good as it looks, my partner and i will be happy for quite some time to come. :)

I can't wait to pull all her fans off, photograph her and hang her up to dry (after a nice wash first, naturally)

WE HAVE PURPLE!!!!!

image9209.jpeg

:cheer::party::woohoo::slide::party:

Whew! At 43 days I was starting to get concerned. :laughtwo:

WE HAVE PURPLE!!!!!

image9209.jpeg

:cheer::party::woohoo::slide::party:

Whew! At 43 days I was starting to get concerned. :laughtwo:

Once the purple calyxes showed up a few days ago, I had confidence you were gonna see a lot more.

My second Dark Devil is two weeks old tomorrow and I just realized I haven't posted her to this thread yet. Tomorrow after topping. :)

Night all.

I love the way we all get excited for each other. It's like a big, never-ending party, isn't it? :laughtwo:

Gonna stick with my Sunday (even after midnight) posting of our Dark Devil grows. I missed my first week somehow, but here she is at 13 days, before and after topping.

Lost her top:

Topless:

Here's mine at 2 weeks
mar26tri.jpg

The race is on, I hear it's a fast finisher... Do you all recommend topping or lst. I've had two autos flower on me after 3 weeks, wasted space in the tent... For just 4 Colas, I like these true 80 + day plants. Hoping I can get a nice bush out of her.

Keep it dark:green_heart:cheers

Oh Rifleman! *Gasp* A little warning..... :laughtwo:

Sunlit pics are just awesome RM. How long ya thinking she'll live?

April 18 will be six weeks since my first pollination attempt. I would like to see her last at least that long. She isn't eating any nutrients at all and hasn't for two weeks now, but drinks over four gallons a week. To my eyes she hasn't gained any size in the last bit either, but wtf do I know. :biglaugh: I'm going to let her ride as long as she wants, I've counted over 100 seeds growing and that really was the goal of this grow.

April 18 will be six weeks since my first pollination attempt. I would like to see her last at least that long. She isn't eating any nutrients at all and hasn't for two weeks now, but drinks over four gallons a week. To my eyes she hasn't gained any size in the last bit either, but wtf do I know. :biglaugh: I'm going to let her ride as long as she wants, I've counted over 100 seeds growing and that really was the goal of this grow.

Ah right, I'd forgotten that, I've been hitting my DD harvest pretty hard tonight and I may have forgotten who I am a couple times.

Incredible smoke.

Back
Top Bottom