Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Ah right, I'd forgotten that, I've been hitting my DD harvest pretty hard tonight and I may have forgotten who I am a couple times.

Incredible smoke.

I'm glad to hear that. If it is good enough to take the top shelf in my cupboard, my next grow will be entirely purple.

I'm glad to hear that. If it is good enough to take the top shelf in my cupboard, my next grow will be entirely purple.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised Rifleman. We all came to it thinking "Awww.., it can't be that good, or can it?" We're all hooked now. :laughtwo:

Kuddos on the seeds. :high-five:

Can't wait to get tucked into my first taste of it....it's on the drying rack but can't post pics here atm.

Towards the end mine was not changing the EC much, if at all, and pH was swinging low....are you flushing this one RM? If not adding fresh nutes regularly I'd be worried about it depleting the buffering capacity.

She started slight clawing and showing burnt tips in the last two weeks so I've been feeding her lightly every other day to keep pH in check. The other days she is getting dehumidifier water with a ppm of 10 - 20 and a closer to neutral pH than my tap water. All my other girls are on auto pilot, but you can bet SDD is getting the hairy eyeball prenatal care that only a miser on a fixed income can give. :rofl:

Pics from a day 74 harvest:

dda2703-1.jpg

dda2703-2.jpg

Was loads of resin oozing out all over the place with this one.....

dda2703-6.jpg

dda2703-5.jpg

dda2703-4.jpg

dda2703-3.jpg

dda2703-3.jpg

Unbelievable!!! If I can get one big enough to make oil......... OMG!!! You have me really excited now. Wait until you taste her.

Mine's stacking the blossoms at 47 days. In another month or so SweetSue gets to have DDA once again. :woohoo:

image9429.jpeg

Pics from a day 74 harvest:

dda2703-1.jpg

dda2703-2.jpg

Was loads of resin oozing out all over the place with this one.....

dda2703-6.jpg

dda2703-5.jpg

dda2703-4.jpg

dda2703-3.jpg

If I see anything like this on my plants I'll not only be a happy man, but I'll be wearing paper gloves too which will be smoked shortly thereafter :) Great catch with those pictures!

dda3003-1.jpg

:rofl: I'm sharing this on my thread. I'd like you to share it on the eye candy thread, if you haven't done so already. :high-five:

Scissor hassshhhh.....yuummmmmm.....we used to scrape our gloves with a spatula! (old credit card worked well too!) This Dark Devil sounds really potent. Can someone compare it to anything?? Or is this on another level? :volcano-smiley:

Howdy all! Question.. Are any of you growing these in hydro? Btw beautiful pictures! All of them!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom