Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Jimmy6000 actually the only thing that came out of it is that is now works correctly and I lost one plant from the closet which is just bag seed and I would have run out of room anyhow but take a l
DSC017612.JPG
DSC017604.JPG
DSC017595.JPG
DSC017584.JPG
DSC017575.JPG
DSC017566.JPG
DSC017555.JPG
DSC017545.JPG
DSC017535.JPG
DSC017524.JPG
DSC017517.JPG
DSC017495.JPG
DSC017485.JPG
DSC017473.JPG
DSC017464.JPG
DSC017456.JPG
ook at the new box and let me know what ya think. I think it is awesome and the temps are running perfect..........:circle-of-love:
i was suggesting the clone gel, is for back up with bag seeds you never know what your getting you could could get mostly males one killer female and the rest Hermie, something could happen good or bad its good to have back up. looks like Hybrid bud

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

:helpsmilie:OK I am sitting here looking at the Fox Farms product catalog and am supposed to email an order to the distributor by this evening and DaHa I am lost. This is what I am thinking for now Happy Frog potting soil and Ocean Forest potting soil.... will mix together with perlite and vermiculite. If I am thinking right for about the first 30 days I won't need to use any additional nutes but after that Grow Big for veg then flowering with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and all of this of course with one of you guys telling how to do this and when and how much cause the charts make no sense to me what so ever and from the stuff I have read on here you shouldn't use the amounts on the charts anyhow. I have read start at 1/4 strength and work up but still don't know but I am very sure you guys do. :Namaste: Please let me know what you think about my thinking. Be nice! Your guidance is very much appreciated....:adore:

Hey Dennise...just came across your journal...I am subb'd for sure, the plants are looking real good. Tight nodes and nice color and leafy.
I noticed you had some leaves rest on the soil of your container , be careful. You don't want to invite trouble with that. For being a noob you're sure doing a good job...Reps to you my friend. :goodjob:

:helpsmilie:OK I am sitting here looking at the Fox Farms product catalog and am supposed to email an order to the distributor by this evening and DaHa I am lost. This is what I am thinking for now Happy Frog potting soil and Ocean Forest potting soil.... will mix together with perlite and vermiculite. If I am thinking right for about the first 30 days I won't need to use any additional nutes but after that Grow Big for veg then flowering with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and all of this of course with one of you guys telling how to do this and when and how much cause the charts make no sense to me what so ever and from the stuff I have read on here you shouldn't use the amounts on the charts anyhow. I have read start at 1/4 strength and work up but still don't know but I am very sure you guys do. :Namaste: Please let me know what you think about my thinking. Be nice! Your guidance is very much appreciated....:adore:

You can feed small plants big bloom for seed lings and transplants/clones. fox farm uses 1/3 strength so its easy 1 ts. 2ts. 3 ts=1 tbs. the labels easy to read. fox farm is set up to feed grow big water than flush than feed big bloom repeat and increase the nutrients them when you flower you do the same but add tiger bloom 1 ts. full big Grow than start to reduce the grow big and increase the Tiger bloom every week, water, flush than feed big bloom the whole grow. I hope this helps the chart make more sense.

You can feed small plants big bloom for seed lings and transplants/clones. fox farm uses 1/3 strength so its easy 1 ts. 2ts. 3 ts=1 tbs. the labels easy to read. fox farm is set up to feed grow big water than flush than feed big bloom repeat and increase the nutrients them when you flower you do the same but add tiger bloom 1 ts. full big Grow than start to reduce the grow big and increase the Tiger bloom every week, water, flush than feed big bloom the whole grow. I hope this helps the chart make more sense.

:love:I just really don't know what to say here.....:lot-o-toke: I really am a blonde and do not really understand one bit of that but when I get the dirt and get ready to start and do things in the practical sense I will get it. I have a head injury (I know Boohoo:peace:) and I have to actually do it hands on to wrap my brain around what I am doing. I can and will remember it that way but I have a really hard time absorbing theory. I really appreciate anyone who stays around and helps cause I know I am not easy to deal with. Kinda like a sponge trying to learn again...........All help is greatly appreciated.......:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise...just came across your journal...I am subb'd for sure, the plants are looking real good. Tight nodes and nice color and leafy.
I noticed you had some leaves rest on the soil of your container , be careful. You don't want to invite trouble with that. For being a noob you're sure doing a good job...Reps to you my friend. :goodjob:

Yea I noticed it this morning too. I took a few of the bottom leafs off of 2 of the plants and none of the others had leaves actually touching the dirt. You said it would cause problems??? What problems are you referring to? :welcome:

Yea had leaves actually touching the dirt. You said it would cause problems??? What problems are you referring to? :welcome:
:smokin:

I'd like to know what type of problems that would cause also Dennise.

It's not a great big deal. It just provides a nice environment for the bad stuff. No leaf that touches soil is happy about it - you'll see the damage. And it's moist with low air circulation ... a nice comfy place for fuzz and pests.

Thats why I like super soil. they have made it simpler just get a soil tab or pack you one in the bottom of the pot and add plant and soil and water thats it.

ok im in for the view :thumb:

Thats why I like super soil. they have made it simpler just get a soil tab or pack you one in the bottom of the pot and add plant and soil and water thats it.

I think my real question is what is super soil????????:thanks:

its one of the sponsors soil look in the sponsors tab and take a quik view through there its called scientific soils
if im not mistaken that where/ who it comes from :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom