Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I use a product called silica blast.It's for harsher condition's.I don't know that it will help you in your current situation tho.I think she will come back with some TLC.All you really can do is give them the best passable condition's you can and wait.
0071091.JPG

I have no nursery or anything like that around here for miles. I love in the middle on nowhere so I would have to order and I don't think it could possibly get here in time to help. Like I said I am just going to leave her back in the closet and use the box for an incubator for now until I can get the box repaired. Thank you both for all your help. I am going to try and take a deep toke, I mean breath as I really do know in most cases leaving it alone and letting mother nature work is the best answer. It is just so hard not to try and help them when I know I am the one that caused them to suffer........:tokin:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I flower in 5 gallon pots. you can add molasses at 1 tablespoon per gallon of pH adjusted water in vegetative growth and flowering. for your final flush before harvesting you can add molasses at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of pH adjusted water. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. you may also want to pick up a small thermometer to keep in your grow areas. your grow areas should have an air inlet at the bottom of the box and a duct booster fan in the exhaust located at the top of your grow area. you can build a light baffle to keep outside light out of your grow boxes and the inlet still allow air in. the ideal temperature range for growing cannabis is 70°-90° Fahrenheit, the ideal humidity range is 50%-70% for vegetative growth and 30%-50% for flowering . if you use Compact Florescent Light bulbs you should position them 5-6 inches from your plants.

here is a diagram on how the light baffle is built

Diy_Light_Baffle.jpg

here is a guide on nutrients and how to use them, it covers FoxFarm Big Bloom

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

OK here's a bit of an update. 1 of the newly planted med seeds was up this morning so apparently I did not burn them all up. :bravo: Still waiting to see if the other 2 pop. The poor little thing I tourched yesterday has lost all her leaves but her stem and 2 branches are still viable so I am going to leave it in the closet for now and maybe (doesn't look good) she will come around. :circle-of-love:
DSC016744.JPG
DSC016753.JPG
DSC016763.JPG
DSC016777.JPG
DSC016787.JPG
DSC016795.JPG
DSC016801.JPG
DSC016814.JPG
DSC016835.JPG
DSC016845.JPG
DSC016855.JPG
Still have work to do on my box. Tried to do it yesterday and went to move it and my back moved but the box did not. Getting old blows!!!!! :peacetwo:

I flower in 5 gallon pots. you can add molasses at 1 tablespoon per gallon of pH adjusted water in vegetative growth and flowering. for your final flush before harvesting you can add molasses at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of pH adjusted water. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. you may also want to pick up a small thermometer to keep in your grow areas. your grow areas should have an air inlet at the bottom of the box and a duct booster fan in the exhaust located at the top of your grow area. you can build a light baffle to keep outside light out of your grow boxes and the inlet still allow air in. the ideal temperature range for growing cannabis is 70°-90° Fahrenheit, the ideal humidity range is 50%-70% for vegetative growth and 30%-50% for flowering . if you use Compact Florescent Light bulbs you should position them 5-6 inches from your plants.

here is a diagram on how the light baffle is built

Diy_Light_Baffle.jpg

here is a guide on nutrients and how to use them, it covers FoxFarm Big Bloom

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

Hi KingJohnC...... I am going to go with dirt and the nutes you told me about with the next grow. I have 2 more med seeds that I am going to save and when these 2 are finished I am going to rethink this entire thing. It will be getting warm here then and hubbie says he will build me a greenhouse on the property. We have a lot of property in the middle of nowhere and he is a builder. By the time I have finished with these in the closet it will be warm here and I do a whole lot better outside. I am sure I will be back to ask you more questions. :thanks:

Well it looks they stayed happy with you "Mom", despite the little heat issue. Glad to hear you are going to try to save the lil' one if you have room. I stripped a clone of all of it's leaves except the top ones because it appeared to be dying, but it came back and is now flourishing. I'll send some more Karma for the lil' one. :thumb:

Good morning............ Hope everyone is having a 420 morning... Just a little update on the babies. Of the 3 new babies only 1 has popped thru dirt. I think I may have cooked the other 2 when I put them in the box but am going to give them a few more days. The original 5 are looking good I think and the 6th one that has always been stunted doesn't look like it is going to make it after the cooking I gave it. Here's a few pics of all the babies from this morning. Have a wonderful day..... :peace:
DSC016855.JPG
DSC016845.JPG
DSC016835.JPG
DSC016825.JPG
DSC016814.JPG
DSC016801.JPG
DSC016795.JPG
DSC016787.JPG
DSC016777.JPG
DSC016763.JPG
DSC016753.JPG

looking fantastic..... keep up the good work. sending lotsa of love and good karma your way also...................................peace

Happy Thanksgiving; Dennise, you have a true green thumb.

Those look awesome...I always like a good bushy plant
Air flow is a must if they get real bushy..keep up good work

81 is alphabet numbers for letters. The eighth letter is H first letter is A.

Back
Top Bottom