Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Oh please eat some of it. It is so good and it is so potent! I am going to have to give part of it away or I will eat the whole sheet. I didn't put any icing on it (or I would be puking by now) but I have eaten 2 big ol' pieces. I made it sugar free but it certainly isn't anything else free.... It sure does make me feel stress free though and typing is getting real hard again........:circle-of-love:

I really love carrot cake! :circle-of-love:

Meeeee Tooooooo.........:high-five:
Me Three...

Got a biggie question guys.... I just pulled 11 nanners off the buds in the closet. I think I should go ahead and chop them before they contaminant one of my medical gals or something awful like that. One of the clone family 4 girls is in thee too but I don't care about her getting hit as I do the others. I know not all of those came up over night but I have been really diligent since my freak out last week and only 2 of them for sure was open. I got most of them just as they were popping out. I took a bunch of pics and as soon as I can get the other girls locked up for the night I will load them so you can see what the trichs and what not look like. Well as good as I could get them. They are milky and a tiny bit of amber but if it is as good as what I cut last week I will be happy for sure and can only guess these 2 will be better because of time and general quality of the plants. Any how I will be back shortly with pics so you guys can tell me what ya think but I don't see anything else happening but more nanners which means more seeds and I don't want seeds......:circle-of-love:

Yeah Lady Dee, I'm rolling with the rest of the gang. Chop that Baby...

OMG, I have to post this here because it's where I met you all! THANK YOU for all those reps! I did not know you wrote little things to me and did any of that. Such nice people here. I can't believe it.

I have a question which is probably ridiculous, but I weighed my stash today from what I am using and since Feb. 3, I smoked 9 grams. How much is that? Is that regular, light, heavy, what?

OMG, I have to post this here because it's where I met you all! THANK YOU for all those reps! I did not know you wrote little things to me and did any of that. Such nice people here. I can't believe it.

I have a question which is probably ridiculous, but I weighed my stash today from what I am using and since Feb. 3, I smoked 9 grams. How much is that? Is that regular, light, heavy, what?
That's a question you can only answer for yourself Brooklyn. Compared to my smoke partner I'm a super duper pot head but next to the likes of my sister I'm a light smoker. I consider myself a regular smoker.

Heheh, you just discovered your reps? Cool! Congratulations. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been smoking daily for 40 years, and I've settled into a gram a day, steady. :blunt::slide:

Heheh, you just discovered your reps? Cool! Congratulations. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been smoking daily for 40 years, and I've settled into a gram a day, steady. :blunt::slide:

Yes, can you believe that! Haha. I've been online since 1987 wayyyyyyyy back in the Prodigy days. I actually met my husband on Prodigy decades ago.

That's what I thought I was smoking. NOT. I like to roll joints. I usually smoke about one a day or so. All I need (so far) is three or four hits each time to do the trick with pain and at night I smoke a little more for sleep and when I wake up 8 hours later, I am amazed.

Yes, can you believe that! Haha. I've been online since 1987 wayyyyyyyy back in the Prodigy days. I actually met my husband on Prodigy decades ago.

That's what I thought I was smoking. NOT. I like to roll joints. I usually smoke about one a day or so. All I need (so far) is three or four hits each time to do the trick with pain and at night I smoke a little more for sleep and when I wake up 8 hours later, I am amazed.

Prodigy? ... Prodigy ... ?! I don't think I've ever run into another one of us online in all these years! Amazing! Yeah, I ran mine on an ATT PC with the 8086 processor that ran at twice the IBM speed and had a beefy 20 MB harddrive, and get this - a color monitor ... Color! Nothing color to display on it, but you could change the color of the 80 characters per line it displayed. That was a nice rig. I've been online ever since. Heheh, who remembers the internet before the Web or Netscape?

Yeah, joints are an occasional thing for the wife and I. We just use a dugout bat - one hit each and then reload - nice and civilized. I use it like a vape, just a couple hits from the pipe throughout the evening. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Prodigy, heheh ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Prodigy? ... Prodigy ... ?! I don't think I've ever run into another one of us online in all these years! Amazing! Yeah, I ran mine on an ATT PC with the 8086 processor that ran at twice the IBM speed and had a beefy 20 MB harddrive, and get this - a color monitor ... Color! Nothing color to display on it, but you could change the color of the 80 characters per line it displayed. That was a nice rig. I've been online ever since. Heheh, who remembers the internet before the Web or Netscape?

Yeah, joints are an occasional thing for the wife and I. We just use a dugout bat - one hit each and then reload - nice and civilized. I use it like a vape, just a couple hits from the pipe throughout the evening. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Prodigy, heheh ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heh, I had a Radio Shack Tandy 286 with NO hard drive, 3.5 floppy disk drive, color, but everything was text anyway. Yes, that was before the Internet was available to everybody. It was before AOL, and digital cameras. Ouch.

I want to get a vaporizer, but which one and all that is what I have to research next. Do you have any recommendations? I do not do wax or dab (whatever that is!) just want to crush, fill, fill the lungs, feel the dream!

Well I smoke about 7 grams every other day give or take. I usually go through at leasnt an oz a week but I don't know what to compare that to but I know I do smoke quite a bit and when you add my cannabutter in to the equation you have the reason there is MJ in my closet...... Honestly I would say that is on the light side.....:circle-of-love:

Ok I am going to start with the pics I didn't load before the chop. It is a reweigh of the girl I chopped last Sun (minus about 2 joints) and all the pretty buds with nanners!!!
DSC037172.JPG
DSC037144.JPG
DSC037134.JPG
DSC037123.JPG
DSC037104.JPG
DSC037095.JPG
DSC037041.JPG
DSC037023.JPG
DSC036906.JPG
DSC036895.JPG
DSC036864.JPG
DSC036847.JPG
DSC036833.JPG
DSC036752.JPG
DSC036744.JPG
DSC036722.JPG
DSC036693.JPG
DSC036683.JPG
DSC036624.JPG

Hi Dennise,

It just took me two looong days to read through all of this! Great journal, and very inspiring. Good luck with your harvest!

Thanks Alloy. Finally got er' done and I am feeling all good about myself...:thumb: I think for a first grow from bag seed and a total noob that with the help from some amazing folks on here it came out awesome. The buds are dense and thick and so sticky I had to wash my hand 4 times.......:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom