Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Guys I was really hoping I could turn this around but it doesn't look like that is going to happen... Sooo I'm headed back to the hospital... Feel bad enough I didn't even argue...:straightface: Guess that update may be a while....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, Since I'm not on a lot because of my health, I just got around to your site and saw your back in the hospital. All my thoughts and hopes are with you, I wish I could do something to help. Take care and get better. If you need anything, let us know and I know I'll do whatever I'm capable of and I'm sure everybody feels the same. It's obvious all your followers care about you. :circle-of-love:

Thanks guys.... They have moved me down from ICU to PCU... That's a small step towards the door... Can't really say I feel very good but they are doing what they can... My potassium doesn't seem to want to go below 7 and that is much to high.... They are afraid to let me lose cause it can cause a fatal heart attack... I was in DKA but except for the electrolyte issue and being really dehydrated they have the sugar part pretty well taken care of... I have a night nurse here that let's me have my phone for a few minutes at a time... Can't say I have really cared till now... I won't be able to thank you all individually cause she only gave me 10 minutes and I am pretty mucked up and it's not easy to type... But thank you all for the very sweet and kind words... I love you all and I am really going to get that update done....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Rest up Dennise.. Here thinking of you :circle-of-love:

Thanks guys.... They have moved me down from ICU to PCU... That's a small step towards the door... Can't really say I feel very good but they are doing what they can... My potassium doesn't seem to want to go below 7 and that is much to high.... They are afraid to let me lose cause it can cause a fatal heart attack... I was in DKA but except for the electrolyte issue and being really dehydrated they have the sugar part pretty well taken care of... I have a night nurse here that let's me have my phone for a few minutes at a time... Can't say I have really cared till now... I won't be able to thank you all individually cause she only gave me 10 minutes and I am pretty mucked up and it's not easy to type... But thank you all for the very sweet and kind words... I love you all and I am really going to get that update done....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

So relieved to hear from you. Please stay there until they are comfortable with your well being. I know this goes against the grain, but based on the issues your body is going through, I think it would be wise.
We can do without updates on plants, we cannot do without you.

Love n Hugs and thanks so much for taking the time to check in.

:circle-of-love:

So relieved to hear from you. Please stay there until they are comfortable with your well being. I know this goes against the grain, but based on the issues your body is going through, I think it would be wise.
We can do without updates on plants, we cannot do without you.

Love n Hugs and thanks so much for taking the time to check in.

:circle-of-love:

^^

You guys make me cry every time I look at my journal... Still here... Still want to go home but I am starting to feel better so maybe tomorrow.... I finally kept a grilled cheese sandwich down...:thumb: Lost another 8 lbx but I'll catch that up when I get home ... Have a blessed day my friends...:circle-of-love:

Hi Denise i am new to the forum and growing in general. I have been speaking to supergroomer and Sara from mars and they suggested 144x5 for my tent. Supergroomer told me i could ask some questions and im sorry if k am bothering you. But is there a lot of heat build up with these lights? I live in a very hot area and with the ac pumping the closet gets to 77. Also what kind of yield can i expect with 2-3 plants? I am just starting your journal loiks like i need an hour or so. Thank you for your time
Jammin

Hi Denise i am new to the forum and growing in general. I have been speaking to supergroomer and Sara from mars and they suggested 144x5 for my tent. Supergroomer told me i could ask some questions and im sorry if k am bothering you. But is there a lot of heat build up with these lights? I live in a very hot area and with the ac pumping the closet gets to 77. Also what kind of yield can i expect with 2-3 plants? I am just starting your journal loiks like i need an hour or so. Thank you for your time
Jammin

Jammin, Dennise has been having some health issues so may take her time to respond. That being said, my 144x5 should be here tomorrow. It should be perfect for a 2'x4' tent. I did ask Dennise about this light and will send you a PM with her comments back to me so you can see her opinion first hand, and exactly what she told me. :Namaste:

Jammin

Jammin, Just for my two cents (not worth much), I have the Mars 144 x 5 in a 2' x 4' tent and it works great. But it does build up a bit of heat, With my air filtration fan hooked up and even drawing air from the tent top ventilated outside , My tent is usually around 78 - 80 degrees when the light is on but I don't have an air conditioner in there. But my plants are all thriving at that temp. I wish you good luck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom