Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

ok some of pics never uploaded and im tired of waiting so i will post what did come through.

hawiaain skunk haze about a month in flower .
2014-10-02_15-43-59_118.jpg

my clone bucket. what really sucks is all the clones i forgot to label and rooting great . the new ones in the pic with the white tabs are only a week old . so now i have 4 clones that are ready to go and i have no idea who is who lol

2014-10-02_15-37-57_809.jpg
2014-10-02_15-39-52_339.jpg

her are my clones in soil also .
2014-10-02_15-37-51_139.jpg

and the only two pics of my new plants that came through were the strain hunters money maker.all my big plants in veg will be 50 days old this Wednesday and i plan on flushing and flipping later this week .

2014-10-02_15-37-15_943.jpg
2014-10-02_15-37-23_769.jpg

also i decided on the (jack widow) to add to this next grow . shes germinating now. i went with her since all the plants seem to be mostly indica and shes mostly sativia but she finishes in 8 to 9 weeks like these indicas.

Looking good in your garden buddy, mixing labels up is one of my tricks :)

i planted one of the rooted mystery indica clones today lol. i put this above my clone bucket and the roots i had in that pic above doubled in two days . hope if helps the new labeled clones root faster
images_1_2.jpg

i was at my dads looking at some stuff i was given and this was there. will i get better light coverage with this reflector
KGrHqN_o0FEJ_t812cBRN5gtRzLw_60_35.JPG

this is what i have been currently using below..

download37.jpg

I preferred to use air cooled reflectors.

That's the issue i was looking at . i cant pull the hot air away from the big reflector like i can my yield master II..when i go from the tent to the room after this harvest i will get a light mover to help distribute light evenly to the canopy .

The afghan skunk and the money maker will be put in flower at the end of next week and the lemon kush will be given a few more weeks in veg to catch up.

just stick with what you are currently using , the parabolic reflector will come in handy when you upsize the growroom as the globe hangs vertically giving you more spread but with a good focal point from the reflector aswell :)

just stick with what you are currently using , the parabolic reflector will come in handy when you upsize the growroom as the globe hangs vertically giving you more spread but with a good focal point from the reflector aswell :)

i agree .. i always look at ways of changing shit lol. i need to stick with what i know works for me. all i have to figure out how im going to set up the reflector with the 400w in my tent,right now im using a high output t5 in the flowering tent because there is only one plant and its doing fine.but i cant help but wonder what she would look like under my 400w
And i think i will need more light than the t5 can produce when the four plants are in there.
im just NOT looking forward to the spike in electricity cost!!!

also i made the post about waiting to flip the lemon kush to let her catch up before i went and looked at her since the other day . shes ready to go now . i don't see all three of these plants fitting in the tent with the bushy Hawaiian skunk and having enough room . the hsh is just starting to stink and flower i just don't want to toss her . in reality i didn't expect her to make it. i tried so much crazy learning techniques on her and she has never failed me . i don't have anywhere safe i can put her outside and plus there is a cold front here .its going into the 40s tonight.

anyone else use the fox farm additives ? open sesame ,cha ching and beastie bloomz

what does it mean when it says ph balanced . when ever i add this to my nutrient solution it throws my ph way outta wack and then it dont want to respond to the ph solution.
u can use 3 ml of ph up and it moves up .1

download_2_4.jpg

ok i made my decision .. no plants are getting killed .. i have decided to turn the room i just built for vegging into my flower room . its big as hell and will let me flower big plants with little limitations . probably get 6-8 plants in there with plenty of room to move around . all i have to do is some minor light leak repairs and hook up my 400w. also this gives me room to put a heater in the room and a dehumidifier and not be cramped .the walls are already lined with poly and it has and exhaust fan and canopy fan already in it.its perfect for my one 600w about 5x5

since the veg room does not have to b light tight i will have the same veg setup as i have now .light,table ect just in an open room in the rv .

that still leaves me my new tent .(impulse buy.kinda wasted money ) im thinking of making it a a place i do clones and seeds in 12\12 to try that single cola style out .

i have been trying to decide what to do for almost a month and could not make a decision . its made now i just have to make a game plan to get it done (solo) sometimes i wish i had a partner ..(sometimes lol)

ph balanced means it has a ph buffer in it which meant to stabalize ph fluctuations caused by heat, EC from water moving through plastic pipes,etc.
the ph that it is once all nutes mixed is where it will try and stay .
to alter the ph correctly and have it remain where you set it you need to use ph up and down that also has a buffer.
i was caught out by this many times before i realised what was happening.
also when shifting ph values only move it little by little over 24 hours,otherwise a large fluctuation can stress your plant.

ph balanced means it has a ph buffer in it which meant to stabalize ph fluctuations caused by heat, EC from water moving through plastic pipes,etc.
the ph that it is once all nutes mixed is where it will try and stay .
to alter the ph correctly and have it remain where you set it you need to use ph up and down that also has a buffer.
i was caught out by this many times before i realised what was happening.
also when shifting ph values only move it little by little over 24 hours,otherwise a large fluctuation can stress your plant.

see i read something like that before . i major ph swing in the nutrients can hurt them .
ph with a buffer? never knew there was a difference . how can i fix this without that . mix the additive separate and leave out for days ?

No experience with your nutes sorry but your new grow plan sounds good :) Instead of 12/12 seeds, why not put a few autos in your tent?

i will put my dark devil in there for sure . im ready to grow her ass.. thats the only auto i have left. i go for photo/ feminized seeds now . if i stay with my plan i wont need seeds for a while. but herbies owes me 5 top line fem seeds so im going to buy one or two seed when i get that order.

ive been torn on the dr krippling incredible bulk or super lemon haze + when i looked super silver haze was the freebee. so im going to order that in a few weeks . might grab an auto . there are so many good autos to choose from now. guess i will go look and see what auto jumps out at me.

lol i have been calling one of my damn seeds by the wrong name this whole time . this bitch probably feels like an orphan.. i dont know how i got it confused .. oh well shes my best plant right now!!!

the afghan skunk X haze is actually

(WORLD OF SEEDS) AFGHAN KUSH X SKUNK

The crossing with our Afgan Kush, is known because of its high therapeutic value and the density of its beautiful with glands covered buds crossed with a predominant classic Indica: Skunk 1 (the first indica/sativa hybrid) shows us a real significant hybrid vigour increasing the production and the therapeutic value from its well known Afgan Kush.

Hight: 100-130 cm
Wight: Depending on cropping way
Growing phase: 3 to 4 weeks
Flowering phase: 55 - 60 days indoors, outdoors till end of september
Production: 400-450 gr/m2 indoors / 1000-1200 gr/plant outdoors.

Resistance to mildew: High
Resistance to plagues: High.
Irrigation tolerance: Middle

Medical value: High
Smell: Strong
Taste: Fruity
Effect: Narcotic, medicinal
THC Level: 19%

i didnt even soak the jack widow like i usually do..it went in the paper towel in a Tupperware on a heat mat for 2 days.planted yesterday and when i went and looked today her head was disturbing the top of the soil .shes coming.

just spent 4hrs getting the new flower room ready ..got a few more to go ..these plants are ready to flip..

I can't wait to see your new flower space buddy :) If you're after any auto's to grow I've heard great things about Fast n Vast.

i actually have been looking at tha F and V.. or thc bomb .

so many to chose from .

i was gonna try to finish it today . not gonna happen now cause im gonna go chill on the lake today and enjoy this weather !!!!

DL. How you keep up with all this. Man I know you love doing it. ( me too). Trying to figure out lights for this winter. Don't got a crazy budget but got some I can play with. I wanna say LED but don't got the grand to do that. So got any ideas on this for me.

Oh and the girl is stripped.

DL. How you keep up with all this. Man I know you love doing it. ( me too). Trying to figure out lights for this winter. Don't got a crazy budget but got some I can play with. I wanna say LED but don't got the grand to do that. So got any ideas on this for me.

Oh and the girl is stripped.

i guess cause its my new passion .. i like to use 400w in the winter so i can put the heat to good use .. man u can get leds for a reasonable price now.. look at the top led panel that antics and dusty are using . just got in from the lake and spent over an hr feeding and watering all my plants .. pics uploading now updates in a few mins ..

Back
Top Bottom