Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

I was thinking about the gas lamp routine but I decided to go with 18/6

I used to run 18/6 with my t5 and switched to gas lamp when I switched it to a couple LEDs since my flowering plants nighttime temps were staying to warm with the veg tent on 18/6. I prefer 18/6 though and I think the plants do to but it works and it keeps my flowering temps happier. I don't even like looking at them during the hour and a half I have the lights come back on, they just looked all pissed off and unhappy.

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

They should be stretching towards where they they think the light is........... You should try to bring the humidity down. That way the fan leaves dont have anything to survive on besides the water that soaked the soil. 30-35 % humidity WITH THE LIGHTS OFF will solve that problem. :)

Give it a try and see if it works for you :) anytime I look at my plants with the lights off every single fan leaf is standing almost straight up.

20140921_220611.jpg

4/6 are reaching up for the light!

Thinking about transplanting soon into keg cups. They are going to go in a 1/2 and 1/2 mix of happy frog and promix hp. Great white myco will be applied to both the root plug and the soil. Then using a very diluted mix of gh bio root and hygrozyme in distilled water to feed and keep them happy.

I take mine off by this point. Just don't let them get too dried out they are still fragile. Lookin good! :thumb:

Pullin up a lazy boy and sparkin a doob... :rollit:

20140926_103112.jpg
20140926_103121.jpg
20140926_103540.jpg

Everything is going well. The second set of leaves are starting. The only concern is the red stems. Pretty sure it's due to over watering the medium when I transplanted. I'm going to let them go for a bit until they are thirsty and then give them a smaller amount of water to see if that fixes it.

20140929_141111.jpg
20140929_141106.jpg
20140929_140729.jpg

diluted 1 ml of hygrozyme in 32 fl oz of distilled water and gave each plant about 4-5 FL oz each yesterday. Came in the morning and they grew a ton. Leaves are green and lush. There was only one concern and that was this withered leaf pictured.

They are looking so good! Can't wait to see them all flowered up ;)

Dont worry about the withered leaf, its just a deformity. The other leaves will be fine

Looking good! I wouldn't worry bout that one goofy leaf since overall they look nice and healthy!

Edit, What Sphnx said :goodjob:

They are looking so good! Can't wait to see them all flowered up ;)
Thanks! Me too. I'm excited to introduce nutrients to them and feed the microbial life in the soil. I'm gonna try out the full line of earth juice. I just picked up grow, bloom, micro, catalyst, and hi brix molasses today. Still need to get the meta k. Does anyone have experience with this line or know of a good journal I can check out?

Me either, you probably already know but just in case you don't you want to wait till they have at least 5 nodes. If your soil already has nutes in it they won't need much added at the very beginning either. Its better to start small and build up then it is to give them to much and end up stunting or burning them. :thumb:

My soil for seedlings is 1/2 happy frog 1/2 promix hp. So it's light on nutes. I knew to wait a while but I didn't know how many nodes to wait until. Thanks for that info! I'll be introducing them at 1/4 strength and in a tea to see how they react to it.

Sounds like a solid plan to me :thumb:

What's your water situation like? My city water had high enough tds that it would of ruined my last grow if I wouldn't of caught it in time.

Back
Top Bottom