Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

Nice, I have a bluelab ph pen from before I switched to HB and it worked really well, I think you will be happy with it. Now it just sits in a drawer so I am very happy with mine lol :cheer:

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

You don't ever ph what you're feeding them?

Nope the high brix soil has enough goodies in it to buffer the water so no need to ph it. Actually ph-ing the water will jack up a highbrix grow. Not needing to jerk around with ph-ing water was at the top of the list only second to the amazing plants people are producing of selling points of the hb kit for me. I'm way to lazy for all that nonsense...

20141002_135817.jpg
20141002_135822.jpg
20141002_135846.jpg

:)

Day 12 from germination today. They seem pretty happy. I'm seeing a lot of growth in the size of the leaves but not so much as far as height. I've been watering about every 3-4 days with a solution of 32 fl oz of distilled water and 2 ml of hygrozyme. Watered yesterday.

How high is your light? That's a monster light for babies so I'm not surprised that their staying nice and compact.

20141006_234837.jpg
20141006_234901.jpg

Day 16
I chose to transplant today. I'm glad I did because when I cut the keg cup open the roots were starting to wrap around! The roots were thick, furry, and white. I transplanted them in happy frog 2:1 to promix hp. When I made a hole for the root ball to go in I applied great white inside the hole and sprinkled it directly on the roots. I made a worm tea at 1/16th strength and applied a small amount per plant when I watered then went over them with distilled water. I'm hoping for them to be very happy when I check in the morning :)

They aren't looking stressed at all bud. They look super healthy and happy to me.

I agree they look amazing.

Cool thanks! They are gonna get a kelp foliar spray tonight when the lights go on and a nice drink of distilled water w 2ml of hygrozyme. I just picked up a bottle of Neptune's harvest hydrolyzed fish fertilizer. I'm excited to incorporate it in my next tea.

20141016_022622.jpg
20141016_022657.jpg
20141016_022724.jpg
20141016_022807.jpg

Edges of the leaves are curling up like a taco. It's worse on the cookies and cream. Also I found a leaf with a rusty spot. I'm thinking it's magnesium deficiency? Any other guesses? Humidity is at 45% temp is 79-81°f plenty of air circulation. My light is at 24" from the top of the tallest plant and my temp guage is at the same height even with the canopy so it can't be heat stress. I did a foliar spray with kelp earlier so I'm gonna wait a day or 2 and then try a foliar w Epsom salt to try to solve the msg def. If that's what it is.

I would of responded sooner but I was hoping someone with more experience would chime in. How often are you watering them, are you sure there not just over watered? Also I remember just reading somewhere that its better to feed the mag to the soil then to spray it on. 1tsp of espson salt in a gal or two of water should be enough if you end up giving them some. The real dark green of the first picture looks like over watering to me plus they are still young so don't see why they would be having a deficiency. I wish I knew more sorry bud.

When was the last time they were watered? They are quite droopy like they have either been watered to much or they are drying out and need watered but I am assuming they just need to dry out some and get some healthy new roots kickin.

Back
Top Bottom