DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

I hope she's perfect for you. I wish my trichs would turn, I'm so ready to harvest.

I'll pm you that link
Woke up to 62% in the LS jar and so I left the jar open for a couple hours and closed it back up. Going to assume the others are at about the same stage. I'll check on them in a few.

Thanks bro for the linkedge it helps out too.:)

I also have a dna genetics Lemon Skunk going. It looks way satvia tho. Had alot of stretch tho even after the bushmasters drench. I do swear by bushmasters. Just like 3-4 mills per gallon once when you start the 12/12 cycle. Seems to do what is promised, stacking the bud sites and min stretch. Hope that skunk turns out good for you as well as mine. Keep em Green
:cheer: Do you count down flower time by flip of the switch or by first flowers??? DNA says the time for cutting is around 50-56 days... I'll price the bushmasters and see if I can do a hit of that.

Thanks coming around.
My Last 2 cents worth! If you think they are ready. Wait a week! :grinjoint:
Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

I did, I did... :grinjoint: lol good to see you around U.J.:Namaste:

Cool dry box Sisco!
I love seeing all the different things growers come up with. So much creativity around here! :Namaste:
Sometimes this site is like an arts & craft class except we're all high! :tokin:

LMFAO! :roorrip: Fo' sure :high-five:

YOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

Final weights and pics are in!
LEMON SKUNK

She came to 57g @ 59% humidity in the curing jar
YouTube - ‪Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again‬‏
04835.JPG

Bubblicious came in at a 43g @ 60% humidity
04932.JPG

Northern Lights came in @ 29g @ 58% humidity
05326.JPG

Papaya came in @ 21g @59% humidity
05819.JPG

White Widow came in @ 29g @ 57%
05623.JPG

Thanks Everybody for riding along with me, I still have to bring you a smoke report!

I think I've found the right bunch to run tests on. :)

I will say that this grow has showed me, not to get too cocky with the girls. Also I learned that I can do this and that there will be a grow that beats the last for ever.

I consider you all Cool people:smokin: passing on good vibes to all :Namaste:

Sisco

Great Job Bro :high-five:

Can't wait for the smoke report man, I bet those nugs are FIRE.

:Namaste:

Sisco

Great Job Bro :high-five:

Can't wait for the smoke report man, I bet those nugs are FIRE.

:Namaste:
Thanks Bro! I'm still not sure if I can ever stop smoking, but I really would like to just eat my pot. All the time and maybe have some to toke on too. :)

Very nicely done!! Buds look wonderful! :bravo::party::bravo::party::bravo:
Thanks Tmac! I'm blessed with the results, I'll party for sure :slide:

Great Haul Sisco! You're really getting it dialed in my friend. How are the clones today?

I forgot all about the Pinto too! Man that seems like a long time ago now.

:slide:Almost 6 1/2oz:slide:

Great numbers, especially on the LS! Looks like you got 5 great strains to hold you over til the next girls are done:high-five:

:Namaste: It wipes its own ass.

Yes my brother, I'm very pleased :) things are looking up!

Who win the contest. We want are car.
The buds looks delicious and I just ran out of mine. Can you email some lol
You didn't win, sorry... :popcorn:
Oh hell yeah, I forgot about the Pinto:)
You were close but no cigar :smokin:

Great Haul Sisco! You're really getting it dialed in my friend. How are the clones today?

I forgot all about the Pinto too! Man that seems like a long time ago now.
Clones are still doing their thing, only a few days since I stuck them in there... It does seem like a long time ago :tokin:

Thanks for droppin' in broda!

I forgot love the set up for each different strains, they are fat and full of snow like your driveway HAHA. Great job but them for contest of the month and you have my vote.
:tokin::tokin::party::party::bong::bong::welldone::welldone::lot-o-toke::yummy::blunt::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::cough::cough::cough: take care
Thanks Peace man I'll think about it.... snow like driveway lol

Fat City Sisco! :cheer:

Great haul Nephew! Happy times are here again! :high-five:

Ya did it! In style too!:cheer:

By the way great music! :)

Hey OMM, Thank you, Thank you... been smoked out on finger hash for the past few days :slide:

Congrats:clap::partyboy::laughtwo: to L1UP! He is the winners of the Weight is right! L, you said 6z's Here is...........YOUR NEW CAR!
You'll be the envy of all your neighbors when they see you in this. This FABULOUS 1973 FIRE RED "Poison Pinto" comes fully loaded (with the previous owners junk) enjoy!
Thanks to all the contestants for participating :grinjoint:

I I came in last, I was hoping for 5z, DARN IT! lol;)

6 z's yes! That's what I'm talking about!

Ok I've decided, this is the ak's last cup of coffee. She's going down. Just have to smoke this sample bubba kush and sharpen my ginsu knife....

:adore: SiscoKid!

Awesome hauls Bro!!
Pinto lol! I learned how to drive a stick in a Pinto lol! ;)
If you drove a Pinto and didn't come out on fire, you did good. :tokin: Thanks a bunch Bandit420, I can't wait to see what comes crawling out your flower room.
6 z's yes! That's what I'm talking about!

Ok I've decided, this is the ak's last cup of coffee. She's going down. Just have to smoke this sample bubba kush and sharpen my ginsu knife....
I'm stoked for you too brother, I'm thinking of getting some sort of Kush seeds, let me know what you think about it. Thanks for being a part of the journey. :goodluck:
Hay Ceeeeesko, congrats on the haul :cheer:... shovelin' buds sure beats shovelin' snow :tokin:

:peace:
Horse, Tanx bery mach... Congrats to you too my man.

Back
Top Bottom