DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

It's a very simple and effective process:

Cut the product, trim it per your preference, but don't dry it until the stems snap. Take it down while the stems still have some flex, but the product feel dry on the outside. This is a perfect opportunity to drop the dry-feeling flowers onto a screen and collect prime-quality kief that would otherwise get lost in the jar.

YOU gave me the idea! :tokin:
You'll get a bunch, I'm sure.

Wondering if her actions could be described as a vehicular Hallmark moment.

Nice work sisco.

Old School, sorry... I keep missing people :tokin: somehow. It's good to see you around again.

Boy, I remember getting the truck keyed for pissing a girl off once. Had to move cause she wasn't playing nice. :surrender:

The jars have been burped for the last time. My herb should be cured enough in another week to do a "test" on them.

A girl put sugar in the gas tank of my belvedere, because a friend of mine went out with her boyfriend.

Would you believe...? she gave her the TMac-bitchsmack-attack!

...Or at least mumbled and called her a bad name...

How about a frown and a tsk-tsk?

Old School, sorry... I keep missing people :tokin: somehow. It's good to see you around again.

Boy, I remember getting the truck keyed for pissing a girl off once. Had to move cause she wasn't playing nice. :surrender:

The jars have been burped for the last time. My herb should be cured enough in another week to do a "test" on them.

Pissed off women are liable to do anything!

What's the rh in your jars now buddy?

Hey Sisco good luck with BOTM!

I wasn't sure what to do... is the goal to get them to 55 rh asap or to get them to 60 and then leave them to slowly cure? I assume it will stay at exactly the same rh if you keep the jar sealed?

I've found even when I burp them they don't really drop.... the stuff from last grow has been at 60 for 2 weeks and I've burped them 3 times a day, I'm just going to leave them sealed up for a while and see what happens.

Her boyfriend gave me his 3 speed camero... :rofl::rofl::rofl: He had just bought it for $300 and got it running. Was gonna fix it up for her.

Sweet! Gotta love karma...

Hey Sisco good luck with BOTM!

I wasn't sure what to do... is the goal to get them to 55 rh asap or to get them to 60 and then leave them to slowly cure? I assume it will stay at exactly the same rh if you keep the jar sealed?

I've found even when I burp them they don't really drop.... the stuff from last grow has been at 60 for 2 weeks and I've burped them 3 times a day, I'm just going to leave them sealed up for a while and see what happens.

Yeah, I think we're safe to leave them for a good cure.

Good luck to you too on POTM my man!

:rofl:All I could think about after reading this was Maxwell Smart:rofl:

Exactly what I was going for - thanks for catching it!! I loved that show. Cone of silence!!!

Would you believe...? she gave her the TMac-bitchsmack-attack!

...Or at least mumbled and called her a bad name...

How about a frown and a tsk-tsk?

:rofl:All I could think about after reading this was Maxwell Smart:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Does Get Smart get aired anywhere? I haven't seen that show in 20 yrs or more.

Back
Top Bottom