004492.jpg
003520.jpg
002551.jpg
001506.jpg

:thumb:Great Journal sisco:thumb:

What DFS are you at?:goodluck:

Thanks and welcome Rhodeo,

I'm at 89 DFS

The LS was 20 DFS when I put her in 12/12 :morenutes: the Gang was sprouted around the same time. So the gang is on day 54 of 12/12.

Hope my math adds up, I'm not used to doing things that hard. :tokin:

001522.JPG
Update on my LS!

Just flushed her with 3.5 gallons of ph'd water and a dash of Molasses.

Day 69 12/12
004508.jpg
LS_flushed.jpg
003531.jpg
009353.jpg
014235.jpg
010347.jpg

hey sisco love your grow. Thought id send u a pick of my dna lemon skunk at day 44 of flower great to look at yours and compare looks like 70 days in flower for me also. Happy smoking:blunt:

Looks real good Gator1, you thinking of starting a journal? I just put in my second LS in to flower, get her in before I take the other one out. :cool:

I just flushed "The EB gang" with twice the amount the bucket would hold. The clones in my diy showing root nubs on most of them.

I also have been doing things to the girls, naughty things...:icon_roll

I took 3 branches from the LS and then, right there in front of the others I snapped them. Gave them a pep talk, just wanted to let them know that there time was coming!

I read stressing them the last few weeks will push out more trichome so, next thing I want to do... :smokin:

Is what a good friend of mine calls "Frost effect" :winkyface: I'll be sticking the girls into my crawl space, which is @ the same temps or just above the exterior sometimes high are in the mid 20's. Shocking the plants with a huge drop in temps and then sticking them right into the 82 degree closet..lol...then doing it again and again.

I think it's genius, I love torturing' stuff....:smokin: this will happen the day before the chop.

Cloner was put to work on the 19th
002571.jpg

009356.jpg

A little torture
019132.jpg

The new girl on the block LS Day 1 12/12
020130.jpg

Mystery plants doing good
015208.jpg

Thanks for coming in and take care everyone!

Sisco that sounds like the plant world equivalent of waterboarding lol!

Can you try it sooner? I'd like to know if it works, if it does I'll try it too. And if it kills your plant and ruins the harvest just think of it as taking one for the team. Thanks bro!

Hmmm, darkness? Nope, don't really have a place to keep them in darkness. If I get a big box I could... Time to hit up the Uhaul place for some boxes, need to start thinking of drying all the buds.
Shock therapy! :smokin:
I was thinking of drying them in my laundry room, but the exhaust from my grow room is blowing in there 24/7. Do you think that if I put them in a closed box, that they will dry OK?

Hmmm, darkness? Nope, don't really have a place to keep them in darkness. If I get a big box I could... Time to hit up the Uhaul place for some boxes, need to start thinking of drying all the buds.
Shock therapy! :smokin:
I was thinking of drying them in my laundry room, but the exhaust from my grow room is blowing in there 24/7. Do you think that if I put them in a closed box, that they will dry OK?

I'm guessing your rh is really low right now? I'm going to try and get the rh to at least 40 in the dry/cure room. 40-50 is the sweet spot. Below that they're going to dry pretty fast.

I usually hang them in boxes, at first you want the boxes open, I'd cut some holes in the sides too and put a fan on them. As they dry close the boxes up more and more.

Now if I was drying in a really low rh I think I'd keep the boxes pretty closed but still try and get some air circulating. Put a hygrometer in the box with them to see what's going on.

Coming along very nicely sisco, they look great. Careful with anything below freezing though, a good frost is enough to kill your plants. I'd be more likely to give them a couple of days darkness before you chop rather than taking a chance on freezing them to death. Can't say how that would affect the smoke this late in the grow, though.

Are ya feelin' lucky?

Back
Top Bottom