Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Can u explain the merit of using the baking soda wash over the just hydrogen peroxide 3% and water wash that others recommend?
I know from reading your stuff that u do use peroxide as well as the rest, and 4 buckets total.

Thanks so much for your time I'm really into this concept, as I said I'm drying washed bud atm, and I wanna completely wrap my head around it.

I like your style CO!

The merits of lemon/soda is simply that it is a DIY produce wash. A person could use vinegar/water and baking soda too....or citric acid and baking soda......I choose lemon juice because it's cheap.

Thanks. Im really excited to try my washed buds! I'm sure ur right on the money. Can't wait to experience for my self.
I also will order your High Brix kit in the near future and give that a go.
I was sold on unlocking the full genetic potential.
My goal has always been to produce top shelf buds...

Hello Doc,
Beautiful garden and awesome information. I've been a fan of your work for a long time.. I always lurk in your threads because they're a wealth of knowledge!
Just wanted to stop by and extend my gratitude for sharing.
Please PM about your kit.

Hello Doc,
Beautiful garden and awesome information. I've been a fan of your work for a long time.. I always lurk in your threads because they're a wealth of knowledge!
Just wanted to stop by and extend my gratitude for sharing.
Please PM about your kit.

Sent you a PM this AM.....

2-3 weeks on the Lemon Paki, 3-4 weeks on C99, GSC just starting to show buds.

Picture_011146.jpg
Picture_010160.jpg
Picture_009163.jpg
Picture_008165.jpg
Picture_007180.jpg
Picture_006197.jpg
Picture_005215.jpg
Picture_004224.jpg
Picture_003229.jpg
Picture_002228.jpg
Picture_001233.jpg

Damn, that's a heckuva C-99 pheno you have. It obviously likes you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What do you think would be an excellent choice for high brix? That us normal folks can get ahold of.

What do you think would be an excellent choice for high brix? That us normal folks can get ahold of.

Just like growing vegetables....the "heirloom" varieties seem to do quite a bit better in a High Brix environment.

Try for landrace strains, or strains that haven't been crossed a million times. Afghani, Paki, Thai....as pure as you can get them!

Wow Doc! The Lemon Paki is always impressive. I really need to stop by more.

I wanted to thank you again for all the work you do here and for turning me onto your kit. Ive had a lot of fun growing lately and that is due to you.

Anyone have any recommendations on refractometers? Looked through a few and some were reasonably priced at around 30 bucks. Will these work for our purposes?

Any2

Anyone have any recommendations on refractometers? Looked through a few and some were reasonably priced at around 30 bucks. Will these work for our purposes?

Any2
30 sounds a little cheap....or it could be a screaming good deal.

You'll want:

Temperature compensated
0-30 or 0-50 brix scale
Decent optics
water proof
easy to calibrate and hold calibration

I paid 75 for mine.

They got a lot cheaper. I noticed it a month ago when I was surfing for stuff. I paid more 5 months ago for the exact same one.

:thumb:

That's the one - same as mine - case, dropper, etc.

Nice color!

And congratulation for the personal best!

Back
Top Bottom