Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Ok lots of work last night. I upcanned, pruned, cloned, and flipped 6 plants. All are in 7 gal pots, fresh second run soil cooked for 30+ days in 72-80*F temps, plant hike dusted with Roots powder, and soil watered in with a 25% TP drench.

Malawi

Panama #1

Panama #2

Cherry Cookie Haze #1

Golden Pineapple before pruning

Golden Pineapple after pruning

Flower room is tight!

Clones have been taken from all the plants, and I have 3 additional Cherry Cookie haze plants that are not showing sex yet. I suspect they are males, so I moved them into the flower room, i their 1 gal pots, till they show. If there are anymore females, I will upcan them.

:Namaste:

Looking fabulous! Is that controller for temp, rh and co2 or a timer?
Hi Ween!

That controller controls temp, Rh, lights, Co2, and pumps if you have a hydro setup. I like the Co2 read out on it, let’s me know when my bottle is empty.

Happy New Year DLT! Nice grow space and some lovely plants :high-five:.

Subbed up, can’t wait to see how they finish up for ya. Also going to get some ACE beans soon so it’s awesome seeing so many kit users growing them out.

Cheers Dopy :passitleft:

Happy New Year DLT! Nice grow space and some lovely plants :high-five:.

Subbed up, can’t wait to see how they finish up for ya. Also going to get some ACE beans soon so it’s awesome seeing so many kit users growing them out.

Cheers Dopy :passitleft:

Hey Wren, hows it going? Yeah I’m so full of anticipation on these Ace plants. Members have grown some nice buds with his genetics. Stop by anytime!
Still so jesus of the Malawi.... gosh those are beautiful plants.

They are, I love the looks of them now. Can’t wait to see the buds!!!

A few pics from last night,

Man, Bubba Kush this round has all cloudy trichs at 42 days! Last run I took her 70 days...in a smaller pot, didn’t veg her as long as I did this round:hmmmm: she sure looks close though...

I call this one GIANT Golden Pineapple...she really takes well to training, and rewards you in fuzzy diamonds...

Headband og, my first plant to grow in Docs kit. It starts to cluster up from here on out.

Panama 1 & 2

Malawi

Cherry Cookie haze

And Golden Pineapple....yes again!

the teen mothers and clones

And time to call it a wrap...good night!:slide:

:bravo:
I'd say you definitely have the Old Malawi Killer pheno there. She's going to stretch!

Thanks Neiko! What are the possibilities with Malawi? I know Morglie has a purple one. Is the old Malawi killer pheno receptive to having its tops tied down to control the stretch?

Super jealous of your set up! So many awesome plants! :high-five:
Thanks Ween! It’s a little crowded in there now, but the young ones are easy to roll out of the way, till the more mature ones are ready to harvest.

Thanks Neiko! What are the possibilities with Malawi? I know Morglie has a purple one. Is the old Malawi killer pheno receptive to having its tops tied down to control the stretch?

Thanks Ween! It’s a little crowded in there now, but the young ones are easy to roll out of the way, till the more mature ones are ready to harvest.
The old killer is supposed to grow more like a wild sativa, so it should be good for plenty of topping and lst. The purple pheno I have is much more tame in it's growth characteristics. The old killer is the most potent pheno.

If you go to ACE's site and read the Malawi breeders pack it lays out all the possible phenos. I've had the old Malawi Killer pheno twice and the fruity Malawi once. Most of the Malawi crosses I've run seem to be the New Malawi Killer pheno. The fruity one was over 20+ but it was prone to powdery mildew so I ditched it. That was the 1st real sativa I had that got uncomfortable mentally for me. I'd like to try it again now that I know how to deal with those types of highs.

And yes you should be able to train yours with great success. I like to top those the day before I flip them it really keeps them from growing out of the tent.

The old killer is supposed to grow more like a wild sativa, so it should be good for plenty of topping and lst. The purple pheno I have is much more tame in it's growth characteristics. The old killer is the most potent pheno.
If you go to ACE's site and read the Malawi breeders pack it lays out all the possible phenos. I've had the old Malawi Killer pheno twice and the fruity Malawi once. Most of the Malawi crosses I've run seem to be the New Malawi Killer pheno. The fruity one was over 20+ but it was prone to powdery mildew so I ditched it. That was the 1st real sativa I had that got uncomfortable mentally for me. I'd like to try it again now that I know how to deal with those types of highs.

And yes you should be able to train yours with great success. I like to top those the day before I flip them it really keeps them from growing out of the tent.

Thanks for the info guys! Last night the top shoots of Malawi reached the top ring of the cage. So as it grows I’ll just keep tying it down along the ring.

I remember Ace stating this was their most powerful sativa, with warnings about the intensity of the high. I’m not sure if I will like it, but I definitely needed to experience it.:slide:

Thanks for the info guys! Last night the top shoots of Malawi reached the top ring of the cage. So as it grows I’ll just keep tying it down along the ring.

I remember Ace stating this was their most powerful sativa, with warnings about the intensity of the high. I’m not sure if I will like it, but I definitely needed to experience it.:slide:
That description is what got me looking at Ace originally and I'm glad I did. They still are the breeder I continue to get the most selections from.

Yes sir, Ace is a unique place in the seed world.

Well pulled down P98 Bubba Kush tonight st 52 days.:hmmmm:

Last time I ran her 70 days, but she ripened much earlier this run. Trichs sre all cloudy, with 10% amber. Oh well, needed the room, and will compare with the last run. It’s a great before bed puff.

A lot more color on top closest to the lights. Beautiful pine wood, coffee terp profile.

Back
Top Bottom