Double Double Soil and Bubbles

MC won't be here. He's on vacation... That's all I can say.

Sprout is looking good, her name is going to be Nenya (the Ring of Adamant) Galadriels Ring - Because she took 10 days to germ/sprout, and then resisted the evil borg invasion.

The White Widow Twins are named:

Luthien - The elf maiden who married Beren - Then died (Aragorn sings of her in the extended edition of the Fellowship of the Ring)

Gilraen - Aragorns Mother, Who died.

The AK-47

Eowyn - Shield Maiden of Rohan -

The Blue Cheese -

Arwen
- Rivendell Elves are known for their BLUE eyes.

If the White Widow twins turn out to be males... I'll be sad, but I may keep them for breeding to get the pollen.

Bringing this over to a new page...

Ok, hubby was mixing up the Transplanting stage Nutes for the Recipe for Success, and I started smelling it...

I shouted!! " That stuff smells like FLINSTONE Kids vitamins" LOL

Well it does... But too funny

whats nice about red rasberries is the bird eat them then they dont diegest them and they spread the seeds all over. Better get them under controll as they will spread like a wildfire. my berrie patch use to be 5X5' 3 yrs ago and i always let the last ripen fall and seed for next yr, I also have black berries in same patch well, its no longer a patch they have taken over 15X15' in just 3 seasons :( i love them but they are getting chopped back this fall. have funn just watch out the slugs also love them too =)

hmmm. wonder if my Azatrol spray will keep the bugs away on them.... hmmmm

oo the razz's, azatrol should work fine. Saw in lav's journal that you were gonna go to a new place and get clones. Awesome. And you have the plan for prevention all ready. Yeah what you poured in azatrol works and should last em about 30 or so days. You know what to look for as mites go. Got another experience growing now. Keep up the good work.

Ok, then, Heres what I was planning on doing if I got new clones.

Get a gallon sized bowl, mix up the azatrol, dip the clones, then put them in the isolation dome. Spray every 3-5 days for 2 weeks, then check to see if there are any bugs left, then when I transplant, I put the Azatrol in the soil.

Does that sound about right?

Ok, then, Heres what I was planning on doing if I got new clones.

Get a gallon sized bowl, mix up the azatrol, dip the clones, then put them in the isolation dome. Spray every 3-5 days for 2 weeks, then check to see if there are any bugs left, then when I transplant, I put the Azatrol in the soil.

Does that sound about right?

sounds good to me....but keep spraying...f.buds has it going on....L

Since you got neem I would do a neem dip. Mix about a teaspoon to a quart/liter warm water like lavendar mentioned and then dip the clones all the way to the rockwool or puck. I like neem better for this as it is thicker and puts a nice coating on the entire plant and then I go to azamaz/trol for control prevention purposes. It's also fine to do a azatrol dip but I have always dipped in neem. The thicker coating of neem will get the adults and does a very good job of sealing the eggs where they don't hatch. I just know when I neem dipped it took care of mites then and there, didn't have to treat anymore. If you get two clones you can treat each one differently and see what works better for you, as both should be very effective.

You ROCK FrostyBuds!!!!!

I'll do the Neem then, and then spray with the azatrol for prevention...

Man I wish I could rep you again... Says I need to spread it around...

Hey no worry's. Just sharing what I have learned first hand. Wanting to see you have a sustainable harvest for you and your hubby.

Oh put a drop of mild dish soap in the dip to help. Messing with neem you should see it separate as in oil and water, so the soap helps, and some mixing in between dips helps keep it mixed. The neem will also make the plant look like it was out late last night, so just remember what the mixture does to the plants. I have never lost a plant treating this way. It has burned the baby/new growth and ended up just like I had pinched the tops resulting in 2 or 4 branches instead of 1 or 2 so you may want to adjust strength of mix for future use. It all has depended on the hardiness of the plants so a teaspoon neem per liter in 70-80 degree water not to warm but warm for the neem to thin out has been good for me.

Well you saw what the orange oil did to the girls.. They had orange spots on them where the mites ate the chlorophyll. Looked like they survived Helms Deep, but barely LOL

I +rep'd him for ya GD ;)

Keep up the good work Girl! :thumb:

Thanks Green!! I wish I could re rep everyone on this thread that has given me advice on my mite infestation. I think they are GONE!!! I'll spray though. But I haven't seen any, and don't see any eggs...

Since you got neem I would do a neem dip. Mix about a teaspoon to a quart/liter warm water like lavendar mentioned and then dip the clones all the way to the rockwool or puck. I like neem better for this as it is thicker and puts a nice coating on the entire plant and then I go to azamaz/trol for control prevention purposes. It's also fine to do a azatrol dip but I have always dipped in neem. The thicker coating of neem will get the adults and does a very good job of sealing the eggs where they don't hatch. I just know when I neem dipped it took care of mites then and there, didn't have to treat anymore. If you get two clones you can treat each one differently and see what works better for you, as both should be very effective.

wow, thank you, a great day, i learned something new, about the neem oil, yes, it would stand to reason...would the einstein oil do the same, have that also but also havent seemed to use it....thank you very much...lav

:reading420magazine:

wow, thank you, a great day, i learned something new, about the neem oil, yes, it would stand to reason...would the einstein oil do the same, have that also but also havent seemed to use it....thank you very much...lav

:reading420magazine:

I use the einstein oil myself. I like to see that the neem is not old and separated in the bottle. Not sure if einstein oil is any better then the other neems, but I just like I can see through the bottle. Einstein oil = name brand neem oil.

I'm gonna be out most of today... Keep my journal bumped people. I am on a mission to find my permanent mamas for clones...

Today, Celeborn and I decided a break from our peaceful woodland realm, we ventured to Helms Deep, where we were entertained by the mighty King Theoden of Edoras. He allowed me to venture into his pipe weed crops where I came upon a wondrous specimen.

Super Lemon Haze...

He allowed me to gracefully obtain a cutting of this wondrous plant, and then proceeded to show me and exchange his wondrous strains of Pipe Weed seeds.

King Theoden, you and your gifts bestowed to the mighty elves of the mountains of Lothlorien will not be forgotten. We will come to your aid at any time if you shall need it.

(In plain talk, I went down to a different dispensary, and got seeds, and a clone of SLH)

But my story is more entertaining...

Pictures of SLH and my plunder will come tomorrow.
G

Ok Seed strains I picked up are:

1. Purple Vortex
  2. Resin
  3. Vortex
  4. Frost Lotus
  5. Kind Bud
  6. Afgoo
  7. NYC Diesel
That should hold me off for a while...

G

Back