Double strawberry diesel

yea, i see the mildew now. i was pretty high earlier, haha. that sucks man... not sure, other than UV, how to kill that stuff safely

Yeah....that damn powdery mildew....unfortunately it seems to be a fact of life with me. Right now funds are near zip so I cant do much but spray them with h2o2 (4tsp per 32oz spray bottle), and accept the fact its here to stay as long as I keep these plants. I seem to be missing something when I clean, that is harboring the spores. I have a feeling it could also be from my clone trey/dome, as the clones are where it seemed to originate. Perhaps I should have quarantined them, live and learn. I have a new one I will use in the future, it has the vents on top and is a bit larger than my old one.
The white widow (just #1) seems to be immune to it, thats where making the seeds may be of great benefit to me, as I might get lucky and pass that trait on to the DSD-WW seeds; but only time will tell.

DSD-WW cross, huh? nice, sounds like some potentially potent shit

^ Yeah, I think it could have some possibilities. :) I am at week 9 on the widow, it looks like another week or two until the seeds and buds are mature.
The DSD is really a sweet smelling strain, fruity pebbles comes to mind, very much like the Grape Ape. The tops are really getting a nice look to them, much like the pic on the front page; though not as full yet. The Blue Berry is stepping up to the plate as well, getting nice size nugs up and down the stems; I think she may be my best plant at the moment. The Chocolate Chunk never recovered from the tent, but is only a couple weeks from being done. Probably only a few eights after drying. :( Same thing with one of the Grape Crush. :( Two of the Crush look pretty good though, one in particular should be worth watching out for in a week or two as the lst appears to be paying off. ;)

Thank you Pan, though we've never met I consider you (and others on here) friends of mine. I may look into one of those uv watcha-jiggies when I can afford to spend some dough, as this seems to be an issue I am running into a lot lately (ever since I moved into this place actually). Time to transplant some plants that are in veg from the one gallon containers to the 2 1/2's. ;)

Been a real busy weekend, and haven't had a lot of time to spend looking after the girls. I pulled the white widow plant, clipped above the two branches that have seeds as they are not quite mature as of yet. This opens up a spot for a DSD clone to enter the flower room, tonight or tomorrow.

I had a small electrical fire yesterday, as a timer (1400 watts running through it) was hot and starting to melt. I put my hand on it and apparently broke one of the prongs that plugs into the wall outlet and it shot sparks all over me, lol. I now have the lights on separate timers and on separate household circuits. Another reminder for us all to make sure we have good batteries in our smoke detectors, detectors in the grow room, as well as a quality fire extinguisher on hand.

Happy Mothers Day to all the MILFs out there, lol

Got a few pics taken this morning........
Overview (the closest right is Purple Passion)
01546.JPG

Jolene
003117.JPG

00977.JPG

Angie in front and lita
004108.JPG

Angie
01079.JPG

Lita
01163.JPG

Grape Crush
01261.JPG

Blue Berry on the left and another Grape Crush on the right
01362.JPG

hey its 4:20, lol

very nice man, be proud

Thanks Pan!!
Today the ladies received a dose of tiger bloom at 15 mill's per gallon and received their every other day foliar wash with h2o2. All and all doing pretty good I think. Last week while watering I backed into one of the ladies, I think it was Jolene, and broke a lower tip nearly off. I left it to see if it would repair but the stem was getting dark so I clipped it just above the next bud. It has me pretty ripped right now off two good hits.:grinjoint: I cant wait to try it when its actually ready. It had a diesel dominant flavor, and a berry smell. Jolene has the densest buds I've ever grown, they are like friggen rocks, seriously. Way more solid than the ww. Angie and Lita are of a more "normal" density. The sickly chocolate chunk is finally building up a few descent sized buds, it should be ready in a couple weeks max; probably should have been done already but she's moving REAL slow. My Blue Berry is really budding well, but the clones were tossed unfortunately because of heavy Powdery Mildew infestation.

We need some more of you guys voting in the comps, got some close races this month, check it out!!

Back
Top Bottom