Monk's Black Columbian OG & Blueberry Hashplant - Indoor - Soil

It was struggling and only one of two seeds that lived, so was more of a testing of it to see if I like it as put it into Flower pretty early. Thinking next year may not grow thru whole year as gets too cold in my shed and power bill goes up as have a heater in there running (as big of one I can w/o popping circuit, so would need electrical work to move up in the world ;) ).
Different strain from a different thread that I let Veg longer that I recently harvested (last week):

Some others I harvested back in September from another different thread (again different strains) ;), back when it was warmer and longer veg and happier plants etc with same lights/space:

Not sure if this BC a pickier strain or what yet (may be out of my league still), still learning as I go after a year of this :rofl: but like I said stuck it into Flower just to try the Strain/Seeds out as I have too many to choose from for future grows already, and we really like the Blue Widow I keep Cloning (last three pics), so was one of those too many plants going at once issues that influenced the choice ;).

Those plants are absolute beauties for sure! I honestly think it's just a stubborn plant :p. Your growing skills are on point, my man! :grinjoint::blunt:

A week later on the Black Columbian pics, seems to be putting out some new pistils so not ready yet ;) :rofl:

0023605.JPG

0033440.JPG

9 days later and the Black Columbian still putting out new pistils, not sure what she is doing :rofl: oh well I'm not in that big of hurry ;) though kinda itching to try the smoke out to see if I"m popping more seeds of that next time or something else in my collection of choices for seeds:

0043221.JPG

0053003.JPG

0062642.JPG

Looking good mr monk .

Hope your well buddy

I can't wait til harvest got to make it though first right ..

just read through this whole journal, your anti journal and dairy queen. I got turned on to your first grows looking for other growing purple kush. that is what I just germinated this week, and I have purple urkle in flower.
so basically my interest was how is this dude getting his plants all purple and shit, then it took me a while to find out why. at first I thought you were just growing purple strains but then I stumbled on where you were growing and reading those cold temps in shed, I was like holy shit this dude has super purple plants.
so what are your temps in that shed at night? curious..im in hawaii so I will not get the cold temps. but I do ice and other techniques to get em to purp. up.
nice journals! keep it up brother! cheers from the islands!

so what are your temps in that shed at night? curious..im in hawaii so I will not get the cold temps.

I have a heater in there and try and let lights run early morning in my light cycle to keep it slightly warmer, as can't put another heater in there as keep kicking the breaker. I try to not let it get under 55-60 range, so it seems to fall in around there depending how cold it is outside as it is still 36-45 at night here outside. Had heater all the way up last month so a few nights it got into the lower 50s at night in shed. That Deep Purple in early part of my Anti Journal Journal was prior to me insulating and putting up walls/floor/ceiling in my shed, though it was inside a cabinet inside the shed so temps were under 60 at night light cycle, I have read that they show more purple right around 60 but I have no idea if true or not or if I just got lucky with the phenotypes of the strains I have going so far.

The one in middle of pic was inside room that doesn't have heat and it got cooler in there as I was using her as a Mother, so you can see difference in Leave Color as the one in back right of pic is the same Strain (Blue Widow): 2 posts ahead or Post #28 in this thread.

Updated pics of the BC, probably harvesting her later this week or early next week as I think it is about ready:

0033468.JPG

0043241.JPG

As she isn't taking in much water anymore and quit making new white pistils again.

Chopped the BC on the 10th, it is in a jar curing. Ended up with about a 1/2 oz, will post thoughts once I try some of the cured flower in a week or so and then close out the Journal. We had tried a small bud (one of those "oops" when trimming leaves off to hang up to dry ;) ) before it had dried all the way and it had a nice up Sativa high with a nice fruity kind of taste to it.

Really like the BC, kind of a fruity pine kind of taste and a really up Sativa kind of high. Have to try that one again sometime and will have to get a Clone rotation going also as I noticed they not on the list anymore (or currently) at place I got them so I only have 8 beans left of it.

Back
Top Bottom