D Monk's Ongoing Mix

Pics of the CRF today:

0062545.JPG
0082143.JPG

I"m thinking it has a week or two left by the looks of it, as definitely leaning Sativa (even though their site says Indica dominant).

Went ahead and cut CRF up today and hung up to dry, as I was going to in a few days and today was a good day to do it as Wife stayed in bed. She smells good and was very very sticky as scissors kept gumming up on me, can't wait to try her out and see if as good as it looks/smells.

The Haze Extreme was in a cabinet with my Blue Widow Chronie (Mother) from other thread, think it was too hot on cabinet and too small a pot also potentially, so as one in Flower was done I could move her out:

0091925.JPG

Put her into a larger pot and did some Stress Training on her, didn't get pics as got busy taking care of the Old Lady so will get some up in a couple days if she pulls through the torture session.

Crown Royal cut up and went into jars a couple days ago, and real close to my target RH% so went ahead and weighed it to see what I got. 66 G's so just over 2 1/4 Oz's off that plant, smells real good too so will probably try some next few days and then let it cure before I dip into it again.

Tried some of the Crown Royal yesterday even though it hasn't cured a week yet, has a nice up high to it with a piney taste on exhaul, but does make me tired a bit a few hours later. At least far as I know that was the strain I grew as their site says Indica Dominant and this one was definitely leaning Sativa (and there has been some issues in the past of seed mix ups it seems).

The old switcheroo maybe D?

Purple Kush supposed to be all Indica, and Blueberry usually leans heavy Indica, so no idea what the odds of getting a Sativa heavy plant out of those Crown Royal seeds is or if it was a goof somehow (as neither of the parents, well or the examples of those two strains anyway that I have had, had a piney kind of after taste to them). So one of them who knows for sure ;) good smoke and my Clone of her didn't make it (had a spider mite infestation in my box inside the house, ended up culling 3 plants as didn't want to take chance of transferring them to my shed via piggy backing on me) so who knows what I will get when I try those seeds again :rofl:

Haze Extreme that was in the cabinet with the Chronie, think it will pull thru but not sure. They got too big for the space and I should have thinned them, stressed out and tried to go into Flower even though timer set still in Veg. So bigger pot and did some stress training and thinning, we shall see if it pulls out of it or just gets more mad ;) :rofl::rofl:

0023501.JPG

Whoa she's a nut

Yeah it was stressed as got bigger than the pot and the cabinet, that and it got hotter in the cabinet than in the shed.....next time I will think things thru and either time them better or maybe take them out during the day when the Flower lights are on and back into the cabinet when the ones in Flower have their sleepy time....still flying by the seat of my pants ;) , but learning along the way at least :rofl::rofl::hippy:

Updated pic of the Haze Extreme (it's doing better than my Blue Widow Clone, it not happy for some reason and hasn't come out of it yet), HX has come out of it and is growing since my last pic:

0013683.JPG

Been awhile so a up to date pic of the Haze Extreme, did some thinning out of lower growth:

0072393.JPG

Really liked the Crown Royal (or whatever it is), will have to try and clone one next time I try and pop some of the seeds of it I still have.

Updated pics of the Haze Extreme:

0062593.JPG
0072411.JPG

Really liked the Crown Royal (or whatever it was ;) ), may have to try another of those seeds sometime soon (though have too many to choose from so who knows ;) ).

Current pics of the Haze Extreme, thinking it has another week or three ;) can't tell as it seems to be maturing faster as been cooler lately:

0013761.JPG
0023575.JPG

One on the left is a Clone of the HX, other plant on right is a BW from other thread:

0082200.JPG

Back
Top Bottom