Double strawberry diesel

Awsome buds...been busy with other other issues for a few days and haven't been keeping up to well with my subscribed journals...+rep for you!!!

sounds like you're doin fine. sucks about the clones. keep at it. i'm almost done with my first week of curing, gonna smoke on monday!

I pulled the ladies out today and had a chance for some pics, all the dsd pics ended up with family pics in the background so they weren't uploaded, lol. I did get some descent pics of the plants in the rear though. the dates are approximate as I forgot to look, lol.
BlueBerry 6 weeks
006107.JPG

Grape Crush, 6 weeks
005112.JPG

Another grape crush, 4 weeks
00897.JPG

This one is having a bad hair day.
After thinking about it the 6 week plants are probably at 7 weeks instead.
Beautiful day out, I gotta go play now.

still looks like a powder problem, i thought u had that fixed?

LOL @ the powder room.....I treat em, but there is no fixing it. They look good wet, lol. I am really disappointed about the mildew as that is the reason I started working with seeds this last year; as the plants I had were losing the battle big time. I dunno why I keep getting it, perhaps I need to filter the incoming air in the future.

Just reached 9 weeks in flower for the dsd's and will start with the straight water till they are finished. Should be "very" soon as they're supposed to be 9-10 week plants, but we'll see how that pans out. A few of the smaller indicas should also be finishing shortly and will also get the h2o from here on out. Its a wonderful day here in the city of nuggets (err....roses) today, and I have to get my outdoors fix.:peace:

I can smell them ... sweet sent coming from my speakers!!:nicethread::goodjob:

lol shoot I knew I should have turned on my norton filter. :rollit: Speaking of which I really wish I had a scratch and sniff screen.

Thanks fellas. I pulled the topp 44 today and got rewarded with 35 beautiful seeds and 3 questionable greenish/brown ones. Yield is laughable, a paltry 1/4 oz or so, but she was only about a foot tall and about as wide with little branching soo.......whatever. Shes supposed to be a big yielder but with the tent she just never grew. I will try the dsd x topp 44 in the near future, maybe outdoors next year.

Thanks Pan, I have used it befor in when texturing drywall, but for now I am just gonna let it ride until there are less plants to move about. In a few weeks I will try bleaching the walls and equipment, but I feel I will get it again as long as I'm bringing infected pants into flower. Perhaps I will faze these out in a few runs then give it a very thorough cleaning.......I dont know...

very nice man, keep an eye on the trichs

Back
Top Bottom