Double strawberry diesel

Nice job fly!!! I just got caught up on your journal and loved the pics and the smoke report.
There's always a "Bill", isn't there. Seems like I've known several "Bill" types in my life. Nothing is ever good enough for them, unless they grew it themselves and then it's the bomb, of course. LOL.

haha, damn "Bill"s

lol

I started the flush on one of the Grape Crush, Blue Berry and Purple Passion yesturday. The blue berry is getting so top heavy it had to be leaned against the wall to keep the stalk from folding, ;) . The Purp Passion is looking like the super dank, but with a smaller than average yield. The Grape Crush looks fn great, high yield of thick sugary buds. One problem with it though, it appears I didnt take any clones befor I flowered the one that'll be ready in 2 or 3 weeks; so when that ones ready I will reveg it as this is a keeper. The new DSD's are doing very well in the flower room and are popping buds out all over. Sorry no pics as I lent my camera out for the week.

Nice crop man.

The battle against powdery mildew cannot be won, only fought. Your best tool for this a small sulfer burner in your room from veg all the way to about 3 weeks before harvest.

Hope this helps.

Sound like you are well on your way to the finish line. Great job and cant wait to see some pics...

hey fly i was wonderign did u get top 44 from nirvana?
bcuz i got short rider from nirvana in it its a mix of early special x top 44.
how tall does she get? good yield?
thanxs man

Thanks all, I had a bit of a problem with the camera as I let my daughter use it at outdoor school. It has alot of sand in it now and it cant even open the lens. :( So I'm kinda screwed in the pic department for a bit.

The Grape Crush is very good smoke, real sweet tasting and has a good semi-couch lock stone. I think its best quality is flavor, and it has a strong fruity odor with good "bag" appeal. Light green buds of a medium density, and medium to large calaxes. Med yield but looks like high yields possiable with lsting. 2 oz's of primo

The Purple Passion is also very tasty, kinda reminds me of white widow with the lemony flavor. Yield is below average (IMO). High calax to leaf ratio for easy trimming, and lots of small tricomes. The high is fairly uplifting, and seems to last a good while. 1 1/4 oz primo

Blue Berry tastes like it always does, but not like blue berries, lol. Nice large buds with big calaxes. Medium stonieness. Just your average run of the mill blue berry, good yields and "bag appeal". 2 1/2 oz of pretty good

I will continue to try and get the sand out of the camera so I can get some nug pics as soon as I can.

The topp44 was from Nirvana, I wasnt impressed at all. I found it to be slow in veg and this translated to very small yield. Supposed to be nirvanas biggest yielder though so maybe I just had a runt.

flyfishinrock, sound like you had a very successful grow, Great Job.I have not had very much luck with the seeds i got from Nirvana. The ones that did germinate were a little weird. Not something you would expect from what is supposed to be a high quality seed bank. Anyway I don't want to bash them too much I am sure I just had a little bad luck. Anyway I did contact them and they did say they would fix the problem. Congrats on the grow and good luck with the next and the one after that...

Thanks all, I am very happy with this run. I think (tryin to remember, as the totals arent written down in one place) 13.5 oz's, total in 11 weeks. The guy I'm caregiving for lives accross the state and will pick his share up soon, hopefully He'll be as happy with the results as I am.

On a side note the Purple Passion is pretty awesome, I cant vouch for the yield but if you want a good quality smoke give her a try. I have never had so much finger hash from a plant befor as I did with this one.

The camera is progressively getting better as I work on tapping the sand out, the lens comes most of the way open now. Hopefully I can get the rest out tonight and snap some photos for yall.

Pan the DJ Shorts Grape Crush is definately one to try IMO. I think if you want a good mostly indica, you cant go wrong with this one.

Sonzor, glad to hear they are going to try and make things right, good luck with that.

Smokin Kush, I hope she does get trucking along. Do you have a journal running? I am super busy at the moment but will try to peek in if you do.

sorry for being away for so long everyone, I had a big hangup.......I came home to find someone trying to climb through a window in my house. He never actually made it in, but I beat him with a 2x4 anyway. That wasnt smart. I just got out of jail, served most of a 90 day sentence. It was that or 2 years probation with no meds..........moral of the story is drag the unconsciousness person into the living room next time!!! lol

I have started some of the seeds (7) I "created", the DSD x Purple Passion. Will be doing a journal I think. But not till I find a job and get back on my feet a bit (gotta make sure I can keep the power and internet on), catch up with you soon.

Back
Top Bottom