Double Double Soil and Bubbles

I do believe MOST are femmed...

Yea yea yea...

Now I am thinking, for the clones, I do a sativa tank, and a indica tank... I get to harvest the Indica First, and then wait for those sativas to really kick into gear...

I had so much fun. But I always do when I go exploring. What are the rules about off topic photos in Journals??? I have BEAUTIFUL pictures of the Mountain scenery from my drive today, but I was wondering if it was allowed.... We went over 10,000 feet altitude today so I have some KILLER shots...

Does anyone know what the rules are about Off Topic Pics in Journals???

ive only done a few, but no complaints as long as put in the off topic folder, i dont see why you couldnt do a few...but someone else knows more on this im sure....you "done" good....i bet you did have fun....L:bravo:

I'd PM a mod about it, but they seem distracted lately...

I do believe MOST are femmed...

Yea yea yea...

Now I am thinking, for the clones, I do a sativa tank, and a indica tank... I get to harvest the Indica First, and then wait for those sativas to really kick into gear...

I had so much fun. But I always do when I go exploring. What are the rules about off topic photos in Journals??? I have BEAUTIFUL pictures of the Mountain scenery from my drive today, but I was wondering if it was allowed.... We went over 10,000 feet altitude today so I have some KILLER shots...

Does anyone know what the rules are about Off Topic Pics in Journals???

you have to upload pics in off topic area of gallery first

Thanks so much for asking Galadriel

As long as the photos are uploaded to the off-topic subgallery (see the instructions in the tutorial) and the pictures don't violate any other guidelines (not you but some people have put up photos of violence or minors)

I'd love to see em personally, nothing like the mountains - good for the spirit ;)

Thanks so much for asking Galadriel

As long as the photos are uploaded to the off-topic subgallery (see the instructions in the tutorial) and the pictures don't violate any other guidelines (not you but some people have put up photos of violence or minors)

I'd love to see em personally, nothing like the mountains - good for the spirit ;)

No violence unless you count mother nature turning the trees colors, and washouts from all the rain we've had. But most are Mountains, I'll upload the best shots and post them here now that I know they are OK...

Thanks for the verification Soniq...

New Clone ( for LAV)

DSC03218.JPG

DSC03219.JPG

DSC03220.JPG

DSC03221.JPG

DSC03222.JPG
Looking for Bugs... No BUGS!

DSC03223.JPG

DSC03224.JPG
Had to change out the stand, was running out of room...

DSC03225.JPG

DSC03226.JPG
White Widow Twins

DSC03227.JPG

After looking at SLH closely with a magnifying glass throroughly, I have concluded that she has no bugs... Even sifted through the dirt for bugs there... So I sprayed her down with some Azatrol, and I am considering bringing her into the room with the other girls... I looked with both a magnifying glass, and the pocket Microscope. Not a single bug....

I am such a geek. I watched The Two Towers last night, and I am watching ROTK now... The Battle of Osgillith is on, and Pippin is singing to Denethor...

Ok Refresher on the Girls Names:

Sprout, her name is going to be Nenya (the Ring of Adamant) Galadriels Ring - Because she took 10 days to germ/sprout, and then resisted the evil borg invasion.

The White Widow Twins are named:

Luthien - The elf maiden who married Beren a Mortal - Then died (Aragorn sings of her in the extended edition of the Fellowship of the Ring)

Gilraen - Aragorns Mother, Who died.

The AK-47

Eowyn - Shield Maiden of Rohan -

The Blue Cheese -

Arwen
- Rivendell Elves are known for their BLUE eyes.

and the Super Lemon Haze

MY PRECIOUS!

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

pox on the mts....that is one sweet looking slh....have you posted her to the slh forum yet....i may have plant envy....shes gorgeous, and the others are recovering nicely also...L:tokin::cheer::cheer:

pox on the mts....that is one sweet looking slh....have you posted her to the slh forum yet....i may have plant envy....shes gorgeous, and the others are recovering nicely also...L:tokin::cheer::cheer:
I just posted one pic in the collective grow... She's going to be my model for a lot of pictures ;)

yeah, shes a beauty....
was just getting ready for bed...finished doing the written journals, oh and i posted some more pics at my site...i guess i need to put up some later pics soon, the ones i havent posted are now a wk old, so will redo the other rooms tomorrow...have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow....garden stuff, so will be busy, nearly have one pic done in my head and the other will be ez...once i do them in my head, i just sketch out and start drawing it...and it is raining here now, so good time for painting...L, but probably wont get to it tomorrow, too many other things to do...darn, just when im in the mood...lol

Hi there young Lady :)
Just caught up! Your rolling along now! I see you have plenty of great help, so I don't feel too guilty about not visiting as much anymore.:smokin:
With all the things you've been through so far, your getting a lot of great experience. Your becoming a hell of a grower! :peace:

Ok, don't freak anyone.

Yes, there WERE Mountain Pics here yesterday. BUT, they were moved to a thread in the Off Topic Area...

I am not upset about this. But, I did want you all to know that you aren't going crazy and shit isn't disappearing before you eyes like in a Star Trek episode.

So if you would like to comment, go for it..

Anyway, some of that post had a post for here, so

SLH name is MY PRECIOUS!

Picture Palooza

In some we have the new setup. My old stand with books shoe boxes, whatever to get the height for the plants to 3 inches above the tops...

The others are my DWC equipment and my ocillating fans, and WAY TOO MANY lights... But the plants LOVE THEM!

DSC03240.JPG
All the lights...

DSC03239.JPG
Some Lights are hidden by other lights...

DSC03238.JPG
MY PRECIOUS!!! - SLH

DSC03237.JPG
Arwen - BLUE CHEESE

DSC03236.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03235.JPG
DWC - Waiting for clones...

DSC03234.JPG
The White Widow Twins - GILRAEN and LUTHIEN

DSC03233.JPG

MY PRECIOUS - SLH in Front ARWEN- BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03232.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03231.JPG
ARWEN - Blue Cheese

DSC03230.JPG
Lights, Fans, book props, shoe boxes, whatever to get the height up there, and the oscillating fan

DSC03229.JPG
Side view of the lights and plant setup

DSC03228.JPG
Another one

DSC03227.JPG
The Battle Worn Survivors of the Spider Mite invasion. Recovering WONDERFULLY

DSC03226.JPG
The White Widow Twins Gilraen and Luthien

DSC03225.JPG
Shot from above to show new growth

DSC03224.JPG
Another view of the Battle Worn girls

That's it for now... Enjoy

G

WOWOWOWOWOWO

I just checked my mailboxes and my FREE Samples of Sierra Natural Science were in it

They sent me BOTH the Miticide, and the Fungicide. They are in 4 ounce bottles...

Now I am prepared for EVERYTHING I think...

B
Picture Palooza

In some we have the new setup. My old stand with books shoe boxes, whatever to get the height for the plants to 3 inches above the tops...

The others are my DWC equipment and my ocillating fans, and WAY TOO MANY lights... But the plants LOVE THEM!

DSC03240.JPG
All the lights...

DSC03239.JPG
Some Lights are hidden by other lights...

DSC03238.JPG
MY PRECIOUS!!! - SLH

DSC03237.JPG
Arwen - BLUE CHEESE

DSC03236.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03235.JPG
DWC - Waiting for clones...

DSC03234.JPG
The White Widow Twins - GILRAEN and LUTHIEN

DSC03233.JPG

MY PRECIOUS - SLH in Front ARWEN- BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03232.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03231.JPG
ARWEN - Blue Cheese

DSC03230.JPG
Lights, Fans, book props, shoe boxes, whatever to get the height up there, and the oscillating fan

DSC03229.JPG
Side view of the lights and plant setup

DSC03228.JPG
Another one

DSC03227.JPG
The Battle Worn Survivors of the Spider Mite invasion. Recovering WONDERFULLY

DSC03226.JPG
The White Widow Twins Gilraen and Luthien

DSC03225.JPG
Shot from above to show new growth

DSC03224.JPG
Another view of the Battle Worn girls

That's it for now... Enjoy

G
Bringing this over to a new page...

it all looks great....recovering great...im still working in garden...took clones off of the slh, and she and they DID NOT like it....slumped over and just acting like petulant children....get over it clones...everyone else takes it like a plant....anyway, still got some to plant or rather transplant....L
other ones that is, ones that dont pout...lol...L:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom