Double Double Soil and Bubbles

yep, i agree on the aza. spray and water.....been doing it that way for a long time....and yes, i would ck out the laws for your area...always good to know them....i think you're fine growing it ... do you get to grow twelve? or six?..six should be ez, once you find your system, and it all comes togather...
i use the same amt. of aza..1T /gal, seems to work....be in touch soon, L:tokin::goodluck:

I am allowed 6 plants and hubby is allowed 6 plants. Because we go to the dispensary, they get to grow 3 of his, and 3 of mine.

no, you would not get all the harvest....nothing is for nothing, one way is the money for the cost of the grow is recapped....some of them here pay 150oz, and sell for 300+...others get half of the harvest...or a fourth, depends on what was agreed to....and that is not even legal....the law here says you can have it, but unless you grow it, without seed or clone, as both are illegal to buy, ect. ect. so our weed is immaculate, comes from unknown and goes to unknown....L....freedom is not really free, at all....gets down right convoluted at times...lol

The way it works out at my dispensary is that I can go in every single day and buy 2 ounces (if I had the money) so technically I guess I would get MORE than if I grew my own plants. (being a newb, my yields wouldn't be as high). It's more than convoluted Lav. It's downright confusing. Almost like the original Anslinger laws...

Ok,I spent MOST of last night troubleshooting technical issues with my Football Moms Buddy group that I created on another site. (I'm hoping since this has nothing to do with 420, this doesn't violate the Terms of Service). Anyway, I found out that it was an issue with the host, and not my users. Apparently the layout was giving certain users issues. I troubleshooted it to the point where I determined that it was the host site's fault, not mine... Anyway, my brains are SCREAMING!!! The Host advised me that they should be able to take care of it.

Anyway, I am going to take a pic of sprout today, and get some more of the girls in their new homes.

I'll be back with pictures later...

Well I think between me and the host, we've SOLVED my Football moms group. Apparently, WE found a new BUG with their program. Hmmm what are the odds of that??? Now I just need to get a hold of one of my football moms and have her try to post to the threads.

Haldir is taking pictures of Sprout as I type this. I'll upload and post them here as soon as he is done.

Be back in a few with pics.

Ok Here comes SPROUT!!!

DSC03138.JPG

DSC03139.JPG

DSC03140.JPG

DSC03141.JPG

DSC03142.JPG

She's lookin Good!!!

Awhile back when I was in the process of registering, I heard rumors that places would try to basically trick you into giving up your plant rights. I haven't ran across it. Sorry you had too. I would definitely put some research on that one. Just sounds strange. :goodluck:

They have cooperatives where you sign up list them as your caregiver, and pay them a membership fee in lieu of lower prices on bud. But that's the only thing I have heard about giving up plant rights. You still could choose the half and half route.

It is strange, but the way the law is written is strange, and the way the state is handling dispensaries, caregivers, is strange. It's a new precedent. So it's gonna take a while to shake out all the bugs...

Awhile back when I was in the process of registering, I heard rumors that places would try to basically trick you into giving up your plant rights. I haven't ran across it. Sorry you had too. I would definitely put some research on that one. Just sounds strange. :goodluck:

Well then I now have a purpose. I will continue to stock pile vast quantities of medicine and wait for my state to do what is right and join the other MMJ states.

Then I'll open up a dispensary and specialize in NOT screwing over people that are sick and in need of medicine.

Oh and I would NEVER sell a mite infested clone! It's pathetic how some people feel they need to hose people like that in order to make a buck. Especially people that are sick and/or in pain. WTF?...makes me sick thinking that there are so many people out there like that.

Well then I now have a purpose. I will continue to stock pile vast quantities of medicine and wait for my state to do what is right and join the other MMJ states.

Then I'll open up a dispensary and specialize in NOT screwing over people that are sick and in need of medicine.

Oh and I would NEVER sell a mite infested clone! It's pathetic how some people feel they need to hose people like that in order to make a buck. Especially people that are sick and/or in pain. WTF?...makes me sick thinking that there are so many people out there like that.

I'm looking at the Mite debacle as a learning experience. Many experienced growers get infested, and I learned a lesson EARLY in my grow. Now I know what they look like, how to treat your plants, and how to keep them from coming back.

I have no idea what their overhead is on the dispensary, but I figure they are charging the same price for good bud for what I can get on the street for schwagg. The lights, the nutes, the rent on the building, the water, etc it's got to all add up. I know my bill has gone up since I started and I'm only using CFLs.

When you open your Dispensary SK Let me Know! I'll be your first customer!!!

Sprout is looking nice and healthy. Now waiting to see what she grows up to be. On another note, you football moms sound like you have the dads licked in the comm area.

Sprout is looking nice and healthy. Now waiting to see what she grows up to be. On another note, you football moms sound like you have the dads licked in the comm area.

Yea she is isn't she?

The football moms thing is mostly to communicate carpooling and stuff like that... ;)

With the size of your boys, you need a semi! :rofl:
Your right! Including equipment it's a haul for sure!!!

We can barely fit in our minivan... We don't fit in our car, and the boys would have to ride in the bed of my pickup if I used that...

I Just hosed down the clones and sprouts with the Azatrol. I'll go spray them with water in an hour or so.

Lights are pretty much off on them with the exception of a 75 watt equiv at the top of the closet.

I'll go in and turn them back on when the girls have dried off...

Mites are a pain in the ass indeed. Hope I forever avoid them.

Just you wait until the rain and the snow and the team van crowded with wet muddy after practice hormonal oozing teenage boys with the windows all rolled up and steamy.

They are pretty much gone, My home made BORG spray did the trick!!! The Azatrol is for the eggs, and the straglers. I treat again in about 10 days. Then only if I see more I think??? There is a BOOK that came with the instructions for it. So I'll have to check the BOOK again LOL

My house already smells like Feet and Farts, I can deal... :)

Hi Tall One :) I just caught up with you
Looks like I missed most of the bug fest you had, glad that's over with.
My poor friend left and I'm catching up slowly.

Sprout is looking good. :cheer: I see Mostly Crazy is here. He is one to listen to. Knows his stuff. He's another fine member of 420 who's always ready to help! :grinjoint:

They have cooperatives where you sign up list them as your caregiver, and pay them a membership fee in lieu of lower prices on bud. But that's the only thing I have heard about giving up plant rights. You still could choose the half and half route.

It is strange, but the way the law is written is strange, and the way the state is handling dispensaries, caregivers, is strange. It's a new precedent. So it's gonna take a while to shake out all the bugs...

Yeah, it very well could have been an exaggerated stretch passed from person to person, but honestly I think one of my doctors even told me that.

Here, here. I just wish it would all kink out already...:)

Sprout is coming out nice and strong. :cheer:

Hi Tall One :) I just caught up with you
Looks like I missed most of the bug fest you had, glad that's over with.
My poor friend left and I'm catching up slowly.

Sprout is looking good. :cheer: I see Mostly Crazy is here. He is one to listen to. Knows his stuff. He's another fine member of 420 who's always ready to help! :grinjoint:

MC won't be here. He's on vacation... That's all I can say.

Sprout is looking good, her name is going to be Nenya (the Ring of Adamant) Galadriels Ring - Because she took 10 days to germ/sprout, and then resisted the evil borg invasion.

The White Widow Twins are named:

Luthien - The elf maiden who married Beren - Then died (Aragorn sings of her in the extended edition of the Fellowship of the Ring)

Gilraen - Aragorns Mother, Who died.

The AK-47

Eowyn - Shield Maiden of Rohan -

The Blue Cheese -

Arwen
- Rivendell Elves are known for their BLUE eyes.

If the White Widow twins turn out to be males... I'll be sad, but I may keep them for breeding to get the pollen.

Pres,

Yea there are scammers out there. Now that MMJ has been legalized since 2001, there are going to be people who use the law to scam people. I don't think I am one of them. Like I said, I can go to my dispensary, and get 2 oz every day (if I had the money). That would defintely excel whatever I managed to grow. I can wait for them to shake out the bugs, it took a LONG time before Colorado put it in their State Constitution, so it is going to need some tweaking so people don't exploit it.

The BATTLE OF THE BORG INVASION....

The BORG are on the retreat!!!! Pictures to follow...

DSC03148.JPG
Battle Supplies...

DSC03147.JPG

DSC03146.JPG
The White Widow Twins

DSC03145.JPG
AK-47

DSC03144.JPG

BLUE CHEESE

DSC03143.JPG

Family Picture, with the lights at 3 inches above the girls...

lookin good gal....hope they keep their rears in retreat....good for you...do you rinse off your azatrol? i leave mine on, but its azamax....nearly the same i think....if the seeds came out of the w.w. and it was sinz, then they stand a 90%+ chance of being female...so thats good....hugs, L:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom