Dread's 12/12 Grow

Now u got the idea. 2 rooms is key. get the perpetual garden going. constant yeilds. or in a small area u can keep them small and do a small sog.

Harry: Thanks man! I can't wait to get them started!

Minus: Appreciate it man. Do what you gotta do, and plus you dont need HID when you got the tron! Tron-on my friend! ;)

Thanks for the reps curlybud! and thanks for stopin by L8night and NEPharmer

Everything is going rather smoothly... I water Aretha every 3 days, and the other 2 about every other day. They seem to dry quickly. I foliar feed every day with a little Tiger Bloom and Liquid Karma. I think I forgot to tell you all, but 2 weeks ago I switched to FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. I had ran out of Botanicare bloom and decided to give FF a try. They have reacted very well to the change.

I untied Aretha just to see what would happen, and she really came alive! I see great things in this one... Shes got a wicked stem that has grown substantially in the past few days.

I think I did a half-ass job Lst'n Aretha, so I'm gonna yank the hell outta this little one and see what happens. I'm also leaving the lanky deformed girl untrained to see what she can do on her own. I will say I'm a bit disappointed with her up to this point. Hopefully ol' lanky will kick it into high gear soon.

1656.jpg

03920.JPG

massive new growth :popcorn:
0702.JPG

shes a very kinky girl...
1750.jpg

1849.jpg

Hey Doc, they are coming along good... A suggestion or two for you... Your thermo, try to get it up even with your canopy.. There can be very different temp from the soil to the top of the plant. Then adjust your light height going by temp. You may want to slow down on the watering to for the moment. Maybe water, then a day or two later give it a foliar then 2 days later water again. I am curious, how much water do you run through the 5 gal bucket? You might also want to try and get or move a fan behind them blowing out right above them... Keep up the good work Dread man...:peace:

Whatup Irie? Thanks for the all the suggestions and info man. About the watering: I usually put around .5gal in at a time. I wait until it is dry as a bone about 6 inches down until I water again. I guess I've been foliar feeding too much? I'll cut back to once every 2 or 3 days. About the fan. ATM it is angled up so it gets the plants and the light. It is directly behind me in the pics. I will try and raise it when the lights come on if you think it would help. I move the thermo to a new spot daily so I think I have a good idea what the temp is, but thanks for the tip I will try and hang it near the top of the plants. And btw I think I have the temps controlled way better than before. It would reach 100 at a certain point, but now its never higher than 85.

Thanks for stopin by Nugget! And :thanks: for asking about the PC box, I use it anytime I start seeds. They do very well in there. They are right under the light and it has excellent ventilation. For a $50 homemade box I'm very happpy with it. It is also very stealthy. When its closed and the light is off, it looks just like a PC. I just drape a blanket over it when the light is on.
0316.JPG

0471.JPG

0473.JPG

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Well it's been a while so heres an update on the girls...

They are doing great! I moved the fan up to the plant's level and they get alot of air. I also moved the thermometer up to where it really counts... The temperature has been very consistent in the past week. 83-86 days, 68-72 nights. It will be heating up outside soon so I don't expect to have it so easy in the coming months. I had some issues with the CFs and a couple of leaves on Aretha were burned. Got that all squared away though, no more CFs for now.

Tons of growth! She's really buddin' out... :cheesygrinsmiley:
12315.JPG

13910.JPG

phpQen3h4PM.jpg

phppKUwyFPM.jpg

00166.jpg

php5rJxcqPM.jpg

Update:

Aretha is well on her way now. The top bud is beginning to show itself. Fed today with 4T FFTB, 1T Liquid Karma per gal, ph 6.5. She is around 50 days old now and I never thought she would be this big 12/12 from seed. I'm kinda glad I put her in a 5gal. Now I wont be worrying about not having enough room.

Sativa is still sad looking... Droopy and not strong at all. It has been in front of the fan for a few days now and is still getting blown around everywhere.

Girl #3 had the most noticeable growth in the past few days. I untied her and she shot up. She doesn't have nearly as many nodes as Aretha, but I'm still hoping she'll be fat.

Aretha
0508.JPG

0535.JPG

06110.JPG

00032.jpg

Girl #3
phpRHhRedPM.jpg

0584.JPG

A very happy garden.:yummy:
phpVh1kS1PM.jpg

Harry I want to thank you for always taking such interest in my grows!! :thanks:
I highly appreciate the feedback man!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice, I am just starting my 12/12 so I am watching this one close.

Update:

Everything is going very well. I upgraded to RO water in the past week. I picked up some Botanicare Cal/Mag to help with the mineral loss. They seem to be very perky lately. I have also been using Hydrogen Peroxide at 1tsp/gal.

It really smells in the closet now. I use an ONA block in the room so there is no smell at all. The sativa is becoming more and more colorful and stinky. I hope it has some fruity smoke.

c34.jpg

02717.JPG

04610.JPG

Lower Branch
0497.JPG

Sativa
a30.jpg

Very colorful.
0653.JPG

Runt
b38.jpg

04312.JPG

Thanks for looking! :peace:

The big girl is somewhere around 55-60 days old.
The two others are 45 days old.

Sorry about that... I keep meaning to update the age of my plants as I go. I will do so from now on.
Thanks for askin klozit! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom