Email link doesn't work

cbdhemp808

OK, I just got this email and the link is not taking me to the right place...

1661054593310.png

Not the correct post in the thread? Or you get the forum's 404 error page ("Sorry...")?

Seems to be random posts in the thread.

OK, I just got this email and the link is not taking me to the right place...

1661054593310.png
Can you forward the email to me please?
Code:
marc@420magazine.com
I'll take a look.

Can you forward the email to me please?
Code:
marc@420magazine.com
I'll take a look.
For that email, "View this thread" is pointing to

I just grabbed that link directly out of the email.

Where that link should go to:

This is normal.

The title link should be a hard coded link to the exact post from the email.

"View this thread" is a different link pointing to latest unread post.

Ah, OK. But it's confusing...

It would be better if the title pointed to the beginning of the thread – after all, the title is the title of the thread, not the title of the reply to the thread.

Then instead of "View this thread", should be "View this reply".

Something like that... I mean it faked me out... sure to fake others out as well.

This is normal.

The title link should be a hard coded link to the exact post from the email.

"View this thread" is a different link pointing to latest unread post.
Weirdness going on today... I have not been getting many post notifications over the last week or two, now between last night and today I have probably gotten around 100 post notifications and while links that I have clicked on take me to the correct threads they take me to posts from weeks ago...

:lot-o-toke:

Weirdness going on today... I have not been getting many post notifications over the last week or two, now between last night and today I have probably gotten around 100 post notifications and while links that I have clicked on take me to the correct threads they take me to posts from weeks ago...

We've been doing a LOT of work on the website, could be due to something we just did.

@Marc Ocean

The Persistent Alerts feature was down for a few days but we got that sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom