Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Looking good TC, love how the lady in the tent is getting the buds swelling and looks like nice and compact buds.

Hands down really great grow brother. Keep it up the finish line ain’t far for ya.

Now the lady outside well, seems like we all will be having a late harvest outdoors.

:passitleft:
Thank you kindly Dani it has been a adventure so far! The one big issue I’m having right now is she’s leaning a lot to the left used some plant wire to try to straighten her out will post pictures soon!

Yeah I’m considering bringing the outdoor in if Grand Daddy finishes sooner then later to avoid possible mold and frost damage but we shall see what happens.

Thank you kindly Dani it has been a adventure so far! The one big issue I’m having right now is she’s leaning a lot to the left used some plant wire to try to straighten her out will post pictures soon!

Yeah I’m considering bringing the outdoor in if Grand Daddy finishes sooner then later to avoid possible mold and frost damage but we shall see what happens.

That will make a big difference getting that outdoor girl to come in. Looking forward brother

Have a good one

That will make a big difference getting that outdoor girl to come in. Looking forward brother

Have a good one
Thank you sir, I agree it will but at the same time I need to get the other grow started so it’s done before the baby is born. It’s like a huge Grand Father clock looming over my tired self whispering it’s coming soon lmao.

We did get some good news in terms of the pregnancy her baby doctor was saying since our son was full term this one should be as well. And the pre clambsia may not come back! Totally brought my stress levels down was waiting for a phone call telling me to get to the hospital ASAP.

Thank you sir, I agree it will but at the same time I need to get the other grow started so it’s done before the baby is born. It’s like a huge Grand Father clock looming over my tired self whispering it’s coming soon lmao.

We did get some good news in terms of the pregnancy her baby doctor was saying since our son was full term this one should be as well. And the pre clambsia may not come back! Totally brought my stress levels down was waiting for a phone call telling me to get to the hospital ASAP.

:Namaste:

Great news brother. All the good vibes for all the events coming for ya.

You gotta take it one at a time. You can always delay grows but a newborn son can’t really pull-out of that one.

I’m moving in a few weeks and look at me dumped all my plants all over the place lol… Still haven’t made a freaking box lol

Take er easy
All the best for ya.

:Namaste:

Great news brother. All the good vibes for all the events coming for ya.

You gotta take it one at a time. You can always delay grows but a newborn son can’t really pull-out of that one.

I’m moving in a few weeks and look at me dumped all my plants all over the place lol… Still haven’t made a freaking box lol

Take er easy
All the best for ya.
Yeah my thoughts exactly and thank you as long as it’s not twins I’m happy lol it sucks though increased my work load 20% and even then it’s not practical to move out as much as we both want to might ask my sister if she wants to get a house and split.

You get that bud, buoy!
Oh it’s coming Mum just gotta chase that RH monster with a spoon! Haha

Hey TC garden looks great.
Hope everything is going well.
We still have company, so I'm 200 messages behind.
I'll talk to you soon. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looking awesome TC! You have done good things during this grow and I think learned a lot. Almost there!
Thank you kindly Sober and I’m happy to hear that you learned from some of my mistakes and stuff I just wanted to try puts a big smile on my face. :)

Alrighty so RH aside I think my back nugs are going to be 1 gram or more nugs if they make to harvest will post pictures tomorrow so far no mold that I can see but those tricomes make me worry when they are in a huge cluster and look like mold! Is it normal for the bottom leaves of the plant to fall off or start dying or should I worry? I know this is useless because I don’t have pictures but I’m trying!

Some loss of lowers is to be expected in an aging plant. A lot of yellowing lowers could be a deficiency of sorts.
Thanks Shed it’s just weird it’s been happening every now and then but it’s only the lower leaves I think it could be something from when it got planted or is still effected by whatever almost killed it the first time. The good news is the buds look healthy and happy

Alrighty so here’s the photos of Grand Daddy
46CF75BF-7182-4A9C-85D1-CAF9BEF56993.jpeg
623FB674-13ED-4DB3-8C64-0CEBC1DD443D.jpeg
95505050-6902-41BD-B6B1-12478C748CCD.jpeg

Thinking the first one is PM don’t think it’s mites no way for them to get in and the bottom portion is the leaves I was talking about

Back
Top Bottom