Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I think my head is messing with me but do we see any mold?
I think it’s just your head fucking with you.

Two things I mentally noted, well 3, first being your plants look great! At 58% I think your humidity is good. If I keep mine under 60% my bud stays golden. In my experience mould usually infests your biggest, densest and best colas. Mould spores are everywhere all the time, just waiting for a warm moist area to awaken them. Do everything you can not to wake them! Prevention is better than cure Lollll

I think it’s just your head fucking with you.

Two things I mentally noted, well 3, first being your plants look great! At 58% I think your humidity is good. If I keep mine under 60% my bud stays golden. In my experience mould usually infests your biggest, densest and best colas. Mould spores are everywhere all the time, just waiting for a warm moist area to awaken them. Do everything you can not to wake them! Prevention is better than cure Lollll
Thank you kindly Mum from when I checked it seems to be around 63%-58% it was just like entering a recurring nightmare probably why I panicked also was worried it could be a spider web but it’s just the light reflecting off of the tricomes and the white things that for whatever reason I can’t think of the name of. Oh I’m trying last resort will be spraying water mixed with h2O2 but I don’t want to screw my buds it’s a waiting game for now!

In other news Dante helped me cook hot dogs sent my ocd into overdrive he almost burned himself a few times sigh. Last night he was throwing his toy at me hitting me in the face and I guess I took it to far when I chucked it at the door >.>;

After they hang dry I burp 2x/day for a week, once a day for a week, and then I seal them in jars for curing.

How long to burp depends on the RH in the jars and the RH in the roo
Had go back read . How long u hang yours shed

Thank you kindly Mum from when I checked it seems to be around 63%-58% it was just like entering a recurring nightmare probably why I panicked also was worried it could be a spider web but it’s just the light reflecting off of the tricomes and the white things for whatever reason I can’t think of the name of. Oh I’m trying last resort will be spraying water mixed with h2O2 but I don’t want to screw my buds it’s a waiting game for now!

In other news Dante helped me cook hot dogs sent my ocd into overdrive he almost burned himself a few times sigh. Last night he was throwing his toy at me hitting me in the face and I guess I took it to far when I chucked it at the door >.>;
Omg you’re speaking my language! Two years here and I still don’t know! Lollll

Let’s call them plant pubes.

And I love the fact you’re such a good dad. Dante will learn from you. He will be a reflection of the kind of human you are.

Now that's some funny sht

Screenshot_20220710-195841.jpg

Omg you’re speaking my language! Two years here and I still don’t know! Lollll

Let’s call them plant pubes.

And I love the fact you’re such a good dad. Dante will learn from you. He will be a reflection of the kind of human you are.
Thank you kindly I try but he’s also in the im gonna push you to see what happens stage but mom is god it’s funny and frustrating at the same time lmao and plant pubes it is!
Now that's some funny sht

Screenshot_20220710-195841.jpg
Wait you know about George? I told that fucker to stay in the cage or no food tonight brb gotta go hunting bois

Thank you kindly I try but he’s also in the im gonna push you to see what happens stage but mom is god it’s funny and frustrating at the same time lmao and plant pubes it is!

Wait you know about George? I told that fucker to stay in the cage or no food tonight brb gotta go hunting bois
I know George. Lmao. He is my friend

Think it’s just going into week 5 now I can see some of the buds are getting close to be fully formed but no way done. I was thinking about jars or grabbing some bags I saw @Bill284 talking about just don’t know if I should dry outside the bag first
Hey TC, you get it sorted?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey TC, you get it sorted?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
The drying method yeah still not sure on storage part of me is telling me to wait until it’s closer to harvest in case mold hits so I don’t waste a bunch of money (I know they are $30 but that’s a weeks worth of transportation for me)

Back
Top Bottom