Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Looking good inside and out!

MC is feed every time you water, in case you were thinking of going with plain water like, ever!
Ah shit I didn’t know that still might wait till tomorrow to give it to her then so I don’t over water and thank you kindly for your kind words! The size of the one cola I was like :0

I think my head is messing with me but do we see any mold?
2C1240D1-DF89-4B85-BBBB-59714C067711.jpeg
205126B2-2840-4A8F-AF56-DC3C8FEB390B.jpeg

I'm not seeing any mold, just tiny trichomes sprouting. Though with the RH you often have, mold would unfortunately not be surprising.
Well that’s good news from afar it looked fluffy, I’m not expecting to get to harvest which is sad with all the time and effort I’ve put into it but I am going to keep it going as long as I can to learn the stages and development etc hoping for the best though

Stay with it and hopefully as you get further into flower, your fall weather will bring the RH down outside.
Yes sir no giving up allowed just being real I’m hoping the worse of the humidity is done but now I have the risk of it dropping to low so I have to keep an eye on it

I doubt you'd get it too low in there. You'd be okay even in the low 40% range.
That’s good news I’m expecting it to get alot colder at nights within the next few weeks judging by the mornings that we’ve had all last week mind you I’m skin and bone so it probably feels colder for me

Once your nightime tent temps get into the mid-60's F, it might be time to add a space heater. Or, if the RH is nice and low outside, put the intake fan controller on a slightly higher RH so it won't blow cold air all night.

it will be a balancing act once you get there, but 65º F is about as cold as you should let it get.
Sounds good and thank you kindly sir I’m still hoping it goes purple but it may be to late?

Not too late. You have many many weeks left and color from the cold often doesn't show up until the last few weeks anyway.
Really? :0 I’m also excited to show the breeder hope they will be happy then after it’s done I shall begin the next grow and hopefully have it done before the baby is born still have no idea what I’m going to do with all this bud after it lasts for a couple years in proper conditions right?

after it’s done I shall begin the next grow and hopefully have it done before the baby is born
How long have you got now? This one looks to be a long flowering plant.
it lasts for a couple years in proper conditions right?
1 year ideal, 2 years in good conditions. There will be some degradation in 2 years but it's still worth using!

I have a lot of jars 2 years old and no one complains. :)

How long have you got now? This one looks to be a long flowering plant.

1 year ideal, 2 years in good conditions. There will be some degradation in 2 years but it's still worth using!

I have a lot of jars 2 years old and no one complains. :)
Think it’s just going into week 5 now I can see some of the buds are getting close to be fully formed but no way done. I was thinking about jars or grabbing some bags I saw @Bill284 talking about just don’t know if I should dry outside the bag first

Think it’s just going into week 5 now I can see some of the buds are getting close to be fully formed but no way done. I was thinking about jars or grabbing some bags I saw @Bill284 talking about just don’t know if I should dry outside the bag first
You mean grove bags?
As I understand it, yes. You put dried bud in them for curing and storage.

Back
Top Bottom