Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Universally everyone says to wait 10-15 mins I normally do but there is the rare time where it all goes in at once feels like playing with fire so I try not to do it often but that toddler life bro lmao.

Almost like stacking dimes which I can do as well this way is kind of like a weave your hitting the highest part that your looking for and bringing it down and in it’s just very subtle the way I do it to much and you risk some parts being undersized and having inclusions where water can sit inside and corrode over time
Damn, that's a ton of skill involved! :O

This probably isn’t anywhere near correct but I was just trying to use the pipe cleaner to pull them away and spear out a little bit still have a strong lemon scent to
14D52AB1-4839-47B6-A5B9-82B88A7CECC1.jpeg
0A6BC0FB-6135-4858-8A35-9917016E00DD.jpeg
7139A97B-7BB8-4A93-AD40-65081410C6CB.jpeg
46835AD7-2BD6-4DE8-91EA-49AE2001AD3F.jpeg
14CFC589-7E2E-463A-920E-C91416BE5655.jpeg

This probably isn’t anywhere near correct but I was just trying to use the pipe cleaner to pull them away and spear out a little bit still have a strong lemon scent to
14D52AB1-4839-47B6-A5B9-82B88A7CECC1.jpeg
0A6BC0FB-6135-4858-8A35-9917016E00DD.jpeg
7139A97B-7BB8-4A93-AD40-65081410C6CB.jpeg
46835AD7-2BD6-4DE8-91EA-49AE2001AD3F.jpeg
14CFC589-7E2E-463A-920E-C91416BE5655.jpeg
Bro not even got say words

16604162273878661387249667009201.jpg

Beautifully done!

You are so clever buoy!
Thank you kindly glad to be somewhere where I’m constantly learning :)
Your plants are looking really good :)
She’s not as full as I’d like her to be but I did it to myself and thank you again hopefully one day my plants will be amazing as your Cleo
Roll your hand as you weld. You pushing your hand not sliding it in middle there
Thanks 7 I’ll try it out on Monday I think in that case I lost my balance still learning to squat

Thank you kindly glad to be somewhere where I’m constantly learning :)

She’s not as full as I’d like her to be but I did it to myself and thank you again hopefully one day my plants will be amazing as your Cleo

Thanks 7 I’ll try it out on Monday I think in that case I lost my balance still learning to squat
Take a pencil and touch it to paper like your welding. And slid u hand on the paper. U do that and u can move it on anything. What old folk taught.

Coming along awesome coffee..and starting to get that ohhhh so sweet frost . :high-five:

And nice weld job I've never tried but have seen a couple two tree times at work.... Neat process and skill required.

Don't over work yourself ....money is cool and all but your health is important....and ....and... Don't work to much that it takes from your family time ... They're the most important and that time is priceless :) .....this is why I choose to work such early hours (and everyday) so I'm out around 1-2 pm daily which gives me 8 hours of family time daily, but still making money.

Take a pencil and touch it to paper like your welding. And slid u hand on the paper. U do that and u can move it on anything. What old folk taught.
I never thought of that I’ll have to give it a try thanks dust!
Coming along awesome coffee..and starting to get that ohhhh so sweet frost . :high-five:

And nice weld job I've never tried but have seen a couple two tree times at work.... Neat process and skill required.

Don't over work yourself ....money is cool and all but your health is important....and ....and... Don't work to much that it takes from your family time ... They're the most important and that time is priceless :) .....this is why I choose to work such early hours (and everyday) so I'm out around 1-2 pm daily which gives me 8 hours of family time daily, but still making money.
Thanks Happs I’m trying my man but it’s just me right now, her EI/Mat pay hasn’t started yet so I got to cover the bills until we get it figured out looking at 66 hour weeks until October due to a huge order we got after that depending on how funds are I might go back to 40s for a bit if it’ll work out
I hate welding Aluminum sucks to soft. We Did aircraft metal. 7075 5051 250steel etc u get good for that metal u can make millions especially the titanium and sht
Aircraft? Can you do tig? When I got out of school I wanted to build boats or get into power plants

I never thought of that I’ll have to give it a try thanks dust!

Thanks Happs I’m trying my man but it’s just me right now, her EI/Mat pay hasn’t started yet so I got to cover the bills until we get it figured out looking at 66 hour weeks until October due to a huge order we got after that depending on how funds are I might go back to 40s for a bit if it’ll work out

Aircraft? Can you do tig? When I got out of school I wanted to build boats or get into power plants
Just draw u two lines on paper stay in between with pencil and use pencil as how hard u push to weld thickness and hold ur hand off the paper and weld. Few weeks doing that and u can weld anything and have iron frozen hands bro. Trust me. Seen it done all my life that way . Mfkrs can work some sht and not even look deep welders practice old days cause of they can see well. So they do that

Just draw u two lines on paper stay in between with pencil and use pencil as how hard u push to weld thickness and hold ur hand off the paper and weld. Few weeks doing that and u can weld anything and have iron frozen hands bro. Trust me. Seen it done all my life that way . Mfkrs can work some sht and not even look deep welders practice old days cause of they can see well. So they do that
Going to try that after the kiddo goes to bed I guess I’m kinda weird I started with aluminum and galvanized say right now I never want to touch galvanized again don’t mind doing mild or cold rolled steel though was hoping to have our own place and stuff at this point in my career but Covid and other health related problems threw a wrench in it. I have a few ideas for commercial green house lighting that I want to eventually test out do a small scale make it out of aluminum and see how it goes from there.

What’s the biggest project you’ve worked on dust?

Going to try that after the kiddo goes to bed I guess I’m kinda weird I started with aluminum and galvanized say right now I never want to touch galvanized again don’t mind doing mild or cold rolled steel though was hoping to have our own place and stuff at this point in my career but Covid and other health related problems threw a wrench in it. I have a few ideas for commercial green house lighting that I want to eventually test out do a small scale make it out of aluminum and see how it goes from there.

What’s the biggest project you’ve worked on dust?
Yeah screwed alot of people . I'm done with it all. I be happy cutting the grass on interstate if ask me . Put me in a tractor doesn't have to be a/c . Just let me alone an I'll cut the grass

Yeah screwed alot of people . I'm done with it all. I be happy cutting the grass on interstate if ask me . Put me in a tractor doesn't have to be a/c . Just let me alone an I'll cut the grass
That’s fair my friend I was at the point when I left my last place I shall see where I’m at when the honeymoon period ends ;)

Update tiiiiiime
Grand Daddy Purple x Death Bubba Day 109 | entering week 5 of flower | RH 58%
She’s coming along nicely fed her MC today instead of the synthetic nutrients went for 2.18 grams to be safe. I tried to LST her and I can see improvement but I can do better.
1A1F1FA9-C6B8-4983-8FE5-B37064260F84.jpeg
E8EDD69D-AFF8-4C31-BCA2-E760F8D47702.jpeg

Death Bubba Day 101 no idea when she went into flower
This is the outdoor plant and she doesn’t get as much love as she should yellow leaves cough her next MC feed is on Tuesday.
32FB4035-AAB4-4292-94C9-CB8032C17FE5.jpeg

F87F5622-D955-4FCE-97F6-BD96855C85A8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom