Emmie's Perpetual Vegetative Grow Rooms - 2020-2021

I am now set up in both rooms for night vision! If I ever have to work in any of the rooms after lights out, green LED strips in all three rooms are one click away from activation.
DSCF8808.JPG

I am now set up in both rooms for night vision! If I ever have to work in any of the rooms after lights out, green LED strips in all three rooms are one click away from activation.
DSCF8808.JPG
Sharp! Which reminds me..why don’t you fool around with UVB?

Sharp! Which reminds me..why don’t you fool around with UVB?
I am afraid of skin and eye damage as much time as I spend under the lights. I don't believe we know enough about UVA 1 and 2 and UVB yet and their role in plant biology... and early experiments with reptile lights tells me that UV and trichomes don't exactly play nicely together if they are run full time.

I am afraid of skin and eye damage as much time as I spend under the lights. I don't believe we know enough about UVA 1 and 2 and UVB yet and their role in plant biology... and early experiments with reptile lights tells me that UV and trichomes don't exactly play nicely together if they are run full time.
Yeah something to think about...

I have ordered a large amount of SNS to deal with my gnat and black fly problem. After experimenting with different mixes of the soils I have onhand, I determined that the problem soil was not my first suspected old supersoil, but the new FF Happy Frog that I have been buying from a local vendor. I am not blaming the vendor or Fox Farms... this soil is just so rich that it attracts bugs. Rather than taking several days and the effort to run a couple of hundred of gallons of soil through the oven to sterilize it, I have decided instead to trust @Sierra Natural Science Pesticides (our sponsor) and their 203 product to get rid of the problem that is still going on in all of my grow rooms. I am convinced that this problem has been starting early in my veg rooms, and that it gets worse over time, ultimately resulting in yellowing and dropped leaves during bloom. Hopefully an early application of 203 during veg will help to eliminate the infestation before we get to the bloomrooms in the future, and for now, the entire garden, veg and bloom are going to get treated.
51kSq9SNGPL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

This is a combination veg room and bloom room update. Having harvested all but 3 Durban Poisons still in bloom, there was now room to move all of the well trained plants out of veg and move them into the bloom room. Finally, without overly tall plants under the light, the NextLight MEGA is able to be used as it was intended... 18-24 inches away from the canopy in a 5x5 footprint.

Here they are, the next round of bloom... 12 plants all lined up nice and pretty in their 3g containers, under that big light, with 3 more finishing out under the Mars SP-3000, with the room now running at near the legal capacity. This really is a pretty sight, and one that I have been working since August to achieve.

DSCF8898.JPG

From Joshua at @DYNOMYCO : "One of the biggest benefits we have seen from growers using DYNOMYCO is the fact that DYNOMYCO helps your plant access nutrients such as phosphorus, nitrogen, iron, zinc, copper and other micro elements that are normally out of "reach" from your plants root system (both chemically and physically). The endomycorrhizal fungi also helps break down unavailable phosphorus and makes it available to the plant. These factors in turn increase plant size, yields, roots development, potency, stem girth and allows for a healthier plant overall. Mycorrhizal fungi is no doubt a very necessary and important ingredient in any healthy soil."
This is what put me over the edge Em! I'm all in next grows! That's a ton of positive effect!

Poison Daddy and Hippy Hash from your personal seed stash? I'm loving all this action!
Got to keep things interesting! I had an epiphany this morning... I now know what I will be doing with my mother plants eventually after getting some more clones off of them. Spring is coming in a few months, and I happen to have a freshly tilled garden behind a privacy fence. It would be a shame not to send those mama's out for some free sunshine when it gets warm enough! We will call that, Outdoors, round #2.

Back
Top Bottom