FastBuds 420 Auto Grow - Blue Dream And Blackberry

Timhomegrow

Time to go again. Previous auto grow was a joke. Three plants fill 3.5 Mason jars. The 4th plant is in the dark now and is good. I believe the basement was too cold initially. But...now on to the new grow!

The Strains:
due to timing, I'm going auto again for this grow, and all with Fast Buds 420 seedS

The four plants:
2 Blue Dream (left)
2 Blackberry Auto (right)

yes, a mix of sativa dominat and indica dominant so we can have some variety before a larger grow next spring.

The Setup:

4'x4'x6.5' tent with 6" AC Infinity fan with temp/humidity controller

Mars Hydro TS3000, 450w @Mars Hydro

Automatic watering system, puts 1 gal into each pot in six minutes and it's on a timer. I plan to hand water for most of the grow, this is for those trips I'll have to take in the next few months.

5 gal. Smart Pots

Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mixed with 20% perlite. Also added @DYNOMYCO Dynomyco mycorrizhal as instructed.

@GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and Bloom nutes. Mixed GF in the soil and will top dress, following instructions. Also, will follow the advanced feeding chart after my experiment last grow, terpinnator and massive bloom.

The cure and store:
Grove bags will be used for curing and storing. #NoMasonJars. After a year of storage in the Grove bags....I'm a huge believer.

Seeds were popped in water and planted directly into the 5 gal pots on 11/4

All four sprouted on 11/5. For the first few days they had 10 sprays from a water bottle twice per day as to not over water. Moved to 12oz water for a couple of days. Just did 64 oz of water in Blue Dream and 16oz of water in Blackberry.

Current LUX reading of 16k-17k

Hope to see old friends and new follow along: @Justin Goody @InTheShed @Emilya Green @StoneOtter @Stunger @GainesvilleGreen @LKABudMan apologies if I missed anyone

20231114_070943.jpg

day 12 above ground
the bluedream are starting thier 3rd node and blackberry their 2nd node. They are moving quickly and nicely.

Saturated all the pots to run off. They should take 5-6 days to drink it all but in 3 days I'll water the top layer of the soil.

LUX 23k-24k. I may be bumping this up soon as well. Need to move as fast as these babies.
20231117_080148.jpg

Day 15 above ground
the Blue Dreams are off to the races on the left. One is starting her 4th node and the other her 3rd node. Blackberry, right, is on the 3rd and 2nd nodes.

Watered just the surface layer of all the girls as the pots were saturated three days ago. I believe they should fully empty the pots in another 3 days and I can then start my 3 day watering schedule until flower.

Very excited for the Blue Dream. It was the best smoke I ever had and I didn't know how to grow when I grew it last, high hopes (pun intended)

20231120_071404.jpg

I've been looking at that breeder for some autos. Never grown them before. I have a few trying to get going but would like to purchase more for future. It'll be fun to see how yours gets along..good luck
I've grown the blue dream from this breeder twice before and loved the results. I have Orange Sherbet from this breeder hanging to dry right now, big dense colas so I have high hopes.

Do you have a journal started?

Day 15 above ground
the Blue Dreams are off to the races on the left. One is starting her 4th node and the other her 3rd node. Blackberry, right, is on the 3rd and 2nd nodes.

Watered just the surface layer of all the girls as the pots were saturated three days ago. I believe they should fully empty the pots in another 3 days and I can then start my 3 day watering schedule until flower.

Very excited for the Blue Dream. It was the best smoke I ever had and I didn't know how to grow when I grew it last, high hopes (pun intended)

20231120_071404.jpg
Looking great in there Tim!

I've grown the blue dream from this breeder twice before and loved the results. I have Orange Sherbet from this breeder hanging to dry right now, big dense colas so I have high hopes.

Do you have a journal started?

That sounds encouraging. So, I just bought the auto variety 5 pack. Maybe I'll get a blue or orange in the mix. Not so concerned about knowing what they are. Just want to get some bud in the house. Started a journal. Enjoying the ride. It's been a while.

day 19 above ground
Meant to post this yesterday. All is good in the THG garden.

The two Blue Dream were topped today after the 5th node. One of them, believe the back one, I also removed node 1 to give it 4 main nodes. Last time I did this with the Blue Dream, those nugs were more dense, hoping for the same outcome. Also started training
20231124_181131.jpg

The Blackberry are just a few days away from topping and growing a little slower as a 50/50 sativa/indicA.

Pictures were just after a full soaking, snippingand bondage...hence why they look a little sad. It was a rough day for them ha

Blue Dream on left in both
20231124_174829.jpg
20231124_181928.jpg

Just a little photo dump now that they are praying and stretching. Did a little more bondage.

Blue Dream on left, blackberry on right. A noticeable difference in node spacing, branch length, and busyness.
20231126_145137.jpg
20231126_145219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom