First BP Grow white widow

Re: First BP grow white widdow

I seen that in your tutorial that would be awsome if i could get that but i told my wife if i can just get bout 2 oz per plant we could make it last till next harvest. See my wife is a lil bitty thing 5'2 and 100lbs she likes to smoke for her appetite i tried tellin her to talk to her dr bout it or mention somethin of the topic but she wont do it to shy i guess lol im waitin on insomnia to enter my state.

Hey man I am growing some WW as well .

It is an amazing strain. I like Greenhouse's though stick with the original.

Good Luck GG24

yeah ghost i acctually been followin yours for a lil while now i just joined the site though you have a beautiful grow i can only hope my WW's turn out as well as yours id like to know how much yield dried and cured you get from them

I suspect a middle of the road yield I needed more light than I gave them, not a mistake I will repeat.

Vegging doesn't matter as much you can use CFL's or a lower intesity MH light; but you need at least 600w- 1000w HPS for flowering to get the max out of your Widows or any weed for that matter indoors.

I plan to get a 1000w for my next grow. 400w is just not enough light for the kind of yields we want even with side CFL lighting.

wow really huh so i should be ok for now then but i should look into gettin that in the very near future huh thx man but all in all would you say WW is a moderatly easy strain to grow for beginers

Very Easy but I will warn once they start to flower bloom they will get extremely top heavy. My biggest white Widow head flopped over I was gone for 2 days came back and it was shrivled to death. Had to do a forced topping as Mostly Crazy called it.

So have some hemp twine ready with hooks in the wall or whatever to help it out and use it before you need it or it will cost you in buddage.

yeah i read that part in your journal that had to suck but the show must go on i will deff have that shit on hand so you have a prediction or your own educational guess on how much your two widdows will produce and how much your cheese will i mean you have to be gettin some what of an idea huh i mean you gettin pretty close and you vegged for what like 7 weeks or so didnt you

Note on HIDs contributed by PurpDaddy:
When given the choice of only one light, most marijuana growers will choose an HPS, High Pressure Sodium grow light over MH, Metal Halide, because HPS lights are more efficient (larger harvest).
You can't use a standard high pressure sodium bulb in a metal halide fixture, but you can use a metal halide bulb in a high pressure sodium fixture of the same wattage.
There are special hps bulbs that can be used in a mh fixture and vice-versa. But these conversion bulbs cost about double the price of a standard bulb.
With HID Lights:
A 250 watt fixture will supply enough light to cover a 2.5 foot by 2.5 foot grow area. (6 plants or less)
A 400 watt fixture will supply enough light to cover a 4 foot by 4 foot grow area. (12 plants or less)
A 600 watt fixture will supply enough light to cover a 5 foot by 5 foot grow area. (18 plants or less)
A 1000 watt fixture will supply enough light to cover a 6.5 foot by 6.5 foot grow area. (30 plants or less)

thats always good to know ill probably be usin a 250 or so till next grow next grow will be much more prepared for and a bigger grow. so my next question for now i guess would be do i keep my lights 24/7 thru the whole vegg cycle and it seems as if i might have to be topping/fimming my one plant anywhere from 3-7 days my guess cause it has 3 sets openin its 4th and i can barely see 5th comin in im a lil nervous about it even though i have read and read and re read rosemans tutorial over it still nervous might mess it up

i only ask bout the lights cause i have heard and read other stuff bout 18/6 even 20/4 but my lights havent even been turned off yet

i have my 300wt fluoro with 2 lil 23wt i keep 24/7 to try and maximize size with the amount of lightage i have i plan on goin 7 weeks and and the lil one will be 5 1/2 almost 6

Hey i'm growin a G13 White Widow, under a 400w HPS at the moment. I've always used a 24 hr lights on method for all my girls and it's been perfect. But many ppl use 18/6 or even 20/4 with great results. I think it may help with electricity costs. =)

hey guys have another question i woke up this morning to my spoiled one and she has some slight burning on the second set of leaves now im not sure if its nute burn the fan or heat but heres what i have to say about all those my temp doesnt get any higher then 78 but norm at 74-76 humidity stays about 50 but fluctuates from 44-53 sometimes 60's i have a ice water bottle in the bucket water stays nice and cool my lights cant be doin that much not fluoro's huh and nute level is at 1/4 strength im uploadin the pix now

SDC11053.JPG

a lil blurry but can still see
SDC11051.JPG

SDC11049.JPG

the baby
SDC11054.JPG

oh and i also forget to mention i aimed my fan to the side so really no direct air is hittin the plants its bouncing off the walls and on low so any input would be greatly appreciated thx

are both of those in the same bucket? the bigger one looks deficient IMO. If you had nute burn you would get brown or discolored leaf tips. what's your water like? tap? PH? temp? how do the roots look? nice and white? do they smell bad? just a few questions to try to troubleshoot.

are both of those in the same bucket? the bigger one looks deficient IMO. If you had nute burn you would get brown or discolored leaf tips. what's your water like? tap? PH? temp? how do the roots look? nice and white? do they smell bad? just a few questions to try to troubleshoot.

I would say the pH is off, locking out internal nutrients. That plant looks a bit young for natural deficiency's.

Back
Top Bottom