First Ever Grow: 2 In Homemade Bubbleponics & 2 In Soil

noob12345

hi guys my grow is 2 days from being 2 weeks Under light, decided to show you guys what ive been up to on my first grow. i have pics from beggining but will post some from today otherwise i will be uploading for weeks, let me know if you guys want to see earlier pics and ill put some up. started some lst today:

domina1.JPG
domina.JPG
IMG_304220.JPG
IMG_304121.JPG
IMG_304015.JPG
IMG_303913.JPG
IMG_303615.JPG
IMG_303712.JPG
IMG_303817.JPG
IMG_303418.JPG

re: First Ever Grow - 2 In Homemade Bubbleponics & 2 Soil

Hi, this is my very first grow so i am hoping just to get to harvest without death of my plants at mo lol. I am looking at getting another tent in a few weeks for perpetual harvest every 2 weeks. Do you think it was too early for LST? I am also checking roots every day to make sure theres no kind of root infection, If i spot one im prob going to try out Xtreme garden mykos. My res temp goes for 20°(68) to 24°(75) at the end of the 18h lights on. tent about 26°(79). Im really starting to enjoy my new hobby!!

P.S just checked before lights out and they are starting to respond to the LST and heads are turning back toward light! nodes seem real tight hope this is only a good thing!

re: First Ever Grow - 2 In Homemade Bubbleponics & 2 Soil

I usualy wait until their a little bigger but i dont think you hurt them. Just watch to see how they respond.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Pro

re: First Ever Grow - 2 In Homemade Bubbleponics & 2 In Soil

Hi guys, just changed my res girls are going nicely, just noticed lsd couple of leaves starting to curl up a bit wondering if light maybe too close?! check out pic, black domina right next door is showing no such signs

some white light pics from today,
they seem to be going crazy atm shooting out all over the place domina ans lsd are nearly touching, should i take off some fan leaves or not??
-
setup121.JPG
setup84.JPG
domina12.JPG
Northern5.JPG
LSD28.JPG
Domina3.JPG

OZ21.JPG
OZ_kush.JPG

thanks penny i have like 1 or 2 fan leaves on domina that are covering 3 or 4 new tops, done some researching think ill try and leave them and try and lst them or supercrop them Under

Hi guys, just been to get some pics, i took some small twisted leaves of domina today as she was so bushy lots of leaves ontop of each other and some were damp so ive take 3-4 of the most annoying ones off. The difference between hydro and soil i find is incredible, northern lights is growing but very slowely compared to the others not sure if im feeding her enough maybe she is a hungry one? loads of growths comming through on domina and lsd, have built a little clone cupboard with a t5 18w daylight and a couple of cfls, Im hoping that will be enough to keep a couple of bonsai mothers and clones. Im going to order a small vegging tent in next few days.

IMG_30889.JPG
Northern_Lights27.JPG
Northern_lights_2_.JPG
lsd29.JPG
domina4.JPG
OZ_KUSH1.JPG

hey guys havn't had much time for updates with the crazy period and all but everything going super good at mo, the bubbler girls not too far from switch now me thinks, soil not ready but no choice to switch over as i have no veg area, I have taken 2 clones of both LSD and Black domina and they are sat in a stealth cupboard in "root it" cubes Inside a humidity dome Under a t5 and on a heat mat sat at around 27°c......

IMG_320814.JPG
IMG_320718.JPG
IMG_320613.JPG
IMG_320316.JPG
IMG_320414.JPG
IMG_320515.JPG
IMG_320216.JPG
IMG_320117.JPG
IMG_320018.JPG
IMG_319916.JPG

in next few days prob Sunday is res change day so prob Sunday would like domina to gain 5 or 6 cm more, would you flip now penny or wait??

yes mate its crazy i guess im just not very good at the soil thing, think i might stick to hydro in future and make a few more res', will keep my bonsai mothers in soil though

Back
Top Bottom