First Grow New Facilities

Updated pics from the veg room.

veg_room12.jpg

The clones. 2 Moby Dick #2(far left), 2 Critical+(next to Moby Dick), then 2 Raspberry Cough(far right back) and 2 Northern Lights(far right front)
clones97.jpg

Finding it harder to take pics, as the ole Olympus is giving me fits. It doesn't want to autofocus anymore, in the auto setting. The view screen looks fine, but when I download the files, the pics are out of focus...ugh.

I was wondering why your photos were slowly degrading don't feel alone. My cameras somewhere at the beach in Galveston. I have been using my old cell phone for post now and I got a frosty purple girl ready to pose for me but with the cell phone photos they just look so grainy, it doesn't do it justice at all. I'm ordering the same camera I had for about 45 bucks brand new so thank goodness for amazon right?
Good luck with your camera bud, later.

Hey if ya smoke a good J that pic will be clear. Plants look great. I think I see acouple leaves that the margin is yellow? Mine do that alot but they grow out of it. I think I'm having calcium problems. My bad but I did find its nice to add alittle extra cal mag in or what I'm going to do is get some green sand. I understand that green will supply calcium for a long time in soil. Hey I got a Moby Dick going also. Mine still way young. Well just wanted to see where you was with your grow. Keepem Green

Just driving thru to see whats growing, but looks like just dust on your keyboard. Bummer bout the hardrive hope your up and going soon. Don't freeze your ass off and Merry Christmas be safe. Oh btw I just threw the Moby Dick in flower for my test plant. I didn't clone her but if she works I will reacquire her. Right now I got afew to many irons in the fire. Keepem Green

GTM are you out there. Haven't seen you post inawhile. I hope eveythings going great for ya. Hey I promised I was going to try Moby Dick.
Well she's getting close. Here's a quick pic of what I have. Moby Dick from Greenhouse Seeds;
md_3_.JPG

md_2_.JPG

and;
md5.JPG

She's still got awhile to grow yet. But she's taking shape. Well I hope y'all are ok over there and Keepem Green

Just a quick line to let everyone know my puter is fixed, and I am back. I will update folks with pics and video in a day or two. Garden has been moved back home, so I could better control temps and such. I have updated my ventilation in order to keep temps at around 78 degrees with lights on. Also added a few more strains to the grow. Currently running Moby Dick #2, Critical Plus, Hawaian Snow, New York Special, Thai, Toxic Blue 33, Exodus Cheese, Confidential Cheese, Raspberry Cough, Urban Poison, OG Kush and Northern Lights No.5.

Back
Top Bottom