First Grow!

Hey SABO going ok mate cheers excited for flip/clone day tomorrow :) it's finally here !!!! woo hoo :) I have to go hydro store in the morning to get some ionic boost to slam in with the full strength bloom nutes :) i've named her its stevie :) ha ha ha here is a fresh pic taken bout 10 mins ago :)
DSC_08582.JPG

Ok then lets call her snapped stevie nicks lol :)

My lil ladies will have one last photoshoot tomorrow as girls and then nothing till they get their buttons out ! lol going to get some close up's using the macro bit of pistil action ;-) gotta break out the tripod for my camera too cos i also want to take step by step pics of cloning :)

Hows your girls mate ?

Yeah, she snapped once or twice in her career also, but always made a great comeback! Hope your Snapped Stevie rebounds the same! My Ladies were thirsty this morning. It was supposed to be nice today, but the weather forecasters got it wrong! It rained heavily this morning & is overcast & about 60 outside. It was supposed to be clear & sunny around 70! I wanted to take them outside today in the shade and do a PeeJay style watering. I'll wait till tomorrow though, supposed to be 75 & sunny, yeah right! :laughtwo:

Yeah i'm hoping she will mend,be a shame to lose one of the main bud site's :)

i done my PeeJay style watering in my bath ha ha :)

The weather men always get it wrong here,in this country if we have two sunny days in a row they say we are having a heat wave ha ha ha :scratchinghead: what a bunch of planks all this technology and they still f*ck it up ha ha :)

Me on the other hand have had trouble keeping the heat down today went to check it was 84F and thats a tad hot for my liking had all the upstairs window open and 3 of the 4 vents on the grow tent !

84 is still okay, don't let it get too much above that though. Just a heads up, you have plenty of pre-flower sites right now & those buttons will show up very fast. Mine were there is 5 days! Colas start about 7 days after that. You'll be fascinated by how much they jump overnight. Remember that so you don't accidentally burn one of them with your lights. I raised my lights a couple of inches at night & adjusted them back down when they woke up to keep the stretching down.

It was still climbing mate got it down to a much cooler 78F,i hope they do show up fast the plants look awesome when they are going thru their 'change'
After lights off tonight i'm going to unplug the light and when i get up in the morning set the timer for its new hours and change the bulb and prep the ladies for a drink super strength :) ha ha cheaper electric bills woo hoo :)

The lights thing you done is a bloody good idea i'm going to steal that off you nice one SABO ha ha :) :p

I'm all excited now ha ha ha

Ha ha nice one !!

I know mine are going to stink the mazar gives off a lovely smell now,when i get to the top of the stairs i can smell her it's lovely,can't smell the PP so much have to stick your head in the tent :)

I'm hoping it doesn't stink the whole house out but saying that i don't really care as long as you can't smell outside :) i don't have many visitors i go out to see people :)

Later in Veg and early flower, they smelled more than they do now for some reason. Now, when I'm opening them up and looking around at the leaves and bud sites, then they start to smell pretty strong. The girl I'm dating has walked right by the grow room and didn't even smell a thing. She only asked why I had the door locked. I just told her it was being used as my office, cause I work from home anyways, & there is sensitive client information in there.

I'm kind of surprised your NL x Skunks don't stink, SABO. The Mazar x Skunk I grew reeked up a storm! White Panther and Darkstar didn't smell as much, but were both quite aromatic. OG is starting to stink pretty good.

Also, the amount of time it takes for a plant to start setting flowers after flip varies by strain quite a lot. Some go right to it, and some take a little longer. OG has been slow, another grower who has one going didn't see pistils for two weeks... Just keep in mind, Virg, if they don't burst quickly into flower it doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Looks like broken branch will pull through. Quick healing = healthy plant. :thumb:

Am quite surprised myself about the odor & was expecting more, especially from Skunk & Northern Light strains. Like I said earlier, I been keeping the window open in there 24 hours a day now with 2 fans running and that might be the reason that they aren't stinking up my place, but if I touch the colas to examine then I get a real nice pungent whiff & that smells so good! BTW the way PeeJay, I have about 15 more pages to read on your journal & I'm caught up! :high-five:

Count yourself lucky, SABO. The Mama Mia got so bad that if it was out on the deck I could smell it strongly from the sidewalk and street on the other side of the house. The cabinet has a 6" vortex fan and a big Phresh filter. Even with that running at full speed, when I opened the cabinet for a few minutes you could smell it all over the house - downstairs in the kitchen and everything. It was an incredible skunk-ass stink bomb.

Back
Top Bottom