First Grow!

I found this searching which would explain i think,the PP are mostly sativa,aka hybrid :cheesygrinsmiley: it's copied and pasted

Hermaphroditism is a natural trait that occurs spontaneously in cannabis plants in the wild as a final emergency response to the absence of either sex in a colony. The mechanism allows the plant to self-pollinate by producing both female and male flowers. Most dioecious (distinctively male or female) plants have apparently evolved from hermaphroditic ancestors, so the trait remains partly active in many species of plants. Although this trait prevails in many pure sativa lines, it has been largely outbred from modern commercial hybrids

Hey guys just a little update :cheesygrinsmiley:

Took some samples from both the PP's,only small samples from quite low on the plant stevie has no 'popcorn' so to speak she just has uniform colas and quite a few coming !! The buds i took are quite small enough for a spliff or two of each,i took a sample of lil gurl last week was real smooth and sweet,with a floaty buzz,looking forward to testing it in a couple of days ! I have 3 little bits drying now took a small one y/day to test out curing aswell as i would hate for the grassy smell to stay from what i understand that is the clorophyl and when put in jar's the dank smell comes back after a week or 2 :cheesygrinsmiley: neways enough of the jibber jabber here's some pics

lil gurl before the trim
DSC_08535.JPG

Big gurl before trim
DSC_08544.JPG

Lil gurl after trim
DSC_08571.JPG

Big gurl after trim
DSC_08583.JPG

And all the stuff i took off
DSC_0859.JPG

Will do a proper update and photoshoot in a few days i wanted to wait to compare pics to last ones i took doesn't look like they are growing that fast but i know they are plumping right up :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

Can't wait for the next update!

:goodjob:

Cheers CO :thumb:

My ladies are smelling lovely,they haven't smelt that much during the flowering stage untill now they are really starting to smell,not so much i can smell it downstairs but when i have the vents open i can smell it at the top of the stairs,and sticky hell yeah i've only gotta brush them with my fingers and my fingers are real tacky !! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey guys :thumb: got a update :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is day 38 of flower and day 45 since flip,i think ! :rofl:

Last week i was cutting out a nana i found in lil gurl (small PP) and cut thru an undevolped seed so i have decided to take her a week earlier than scheduled to prevent having buds with seeds,i have been searching thru her daily and haven't found any more,but i'm gonna take her down a week earlier never the less.
I gave her a bath style flush friday just gone,where i placed my lady in a bucket of ph'd water to 6.5 the water came up 2/3 of the way up the pot,i let her sit for 20-25 mins then put 5L of ph'd water through the top of her picked her out put her on a perch and let her drip for a good hour after this i placed her back in the tent with the other lovely ladies.
This morning i pulled them back out of the tent for feed/water.
I gave the PP i flushed 5L of straight ph'd water,big gurl and stevie both had their full strength bloom nutes with PK boost at 5ml per gallon along with 5ml per gallon of cal/mag,i run about 2l through each of the two ladies let them sit for around 10 mins then gave the other 3l had a little run off not much about 1/4 of a pint,here are some pics enjoy :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here are some bud shots of stevie,i neglected to mention that i have read and heard about a method called backbuilding so i decided to give it a whirl pic 3 is one of the several bud sites i have done it too it's where you snip the top of the cola and it tricks the plant into thinking it can't grow upwards anymore and send all it's energy to lower parts to 'backbuild' the bud :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_08782.JPG

DSC_08791.JPG

DSC_08854.JPG

Big gurl
DSC_08875.JPG

DSC_08881.JPG

A few group shots
DSC_08922.JPG

DSC_08942.JPG

Finally a shot through the side window of stevie and big gurl,stevie on the left
DSC_08962.JPG

Cheers for stopping by
:peace: VG :peace:

:bravo: Sweet Pics!

That's actually ur best photo shoot2 date.nice detailed pics.ur tent looks completely full.how's the smell going?? If a landlord had 2 pop by these days,would the smell without ur carbon filter start 2 be a worry now?? Just asking as interested in photo plants,once I get my ass outa this house:rofl:

looks real good :thumb:

Cheers guys :thumb:

Yeah SL i would start to worry about the smell if i didn't have a carbon filter if i'm honust mate,i have the vents open on the top and bottom of the tent and i can smell it plain as day as soon as i get halfway up the stairs.The landlord would without a doubt smell it,saying that i don't have air freshners upstairs maybe i should lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Its fuckin silly the things we have 2 do just 2 have a smoke.4 wot.something that makes u tired,sleepy,munchies,then sleep.its a joke.u should watch a good docu on YouTube,should I smoke dope,its a BBC 3 docu.its good.filmed in Amsterdam.

Back
Top Bottom