That's a good thought, IG. I check it every night though when I test PH. I know they get droopy when my PH plummets but at this point I got that shit locked down tight!

The temp, during lights out, will drop to 61'. I've read that plants will prepare for cool nights by "bundling up". Any truth to this?

Perhaps, because they're getting older, they are expecting the days to be shortening so they're drooping as a way of saying "I'm done. I've had enough light. I'm going to sleep."?

Well, that's it. I've had enough.

AK-2 is looking more and more male... no more guessing. Flipped today.
IMG_459415.JPG

Rearranged for flowering last night. 900 watts.
IMG_459610.JPG
IMG_459712.JPG

This morning. See what I mean about droopy at night but crazy perky in the morning?
IMG_46008.JPG

Bw-2 is still looking female but we'll find out for sure soon. Not sure what I'll do if she is..... maybe back to Veg. Maybe clone. Maybe I don't fucking know... but we'll find out soon!

I'm debating allowing one of the mysterious auto clones to rodilize and seed. At least I know SHE's actually a she! She's starting to get "stinky".... and I fucking love it! Very sweet smell. Slightly citrusy; maybe lemon. Anywhere I touch on her leaves my hands sticky - leaves, stems, everything. After she develops a little more scent I'm going to try to identify her strain. I've been trimming immature nodes from the bottom as I find them. All 5 finger fan leaves are gone. Everything else is getting light though so I'll just continue to eliminate immature growth as I see it.

And that's it, Ladies and Gemtelmen, number 6 is a male...... smh
IMG_464010.JPG
IMG_464113.JPG
IMG_46449.JPG
IMG_46457.JPG

The mystery auto is running well though. She's trichome encrusted from the stalk to the bud tips. The buds are still small though but they have a few weeks left to develop. I trimmmed lower immature growth and dried to test. It's surprisingly potent! Got lit off of one hit. Harsh as fuck though
IMG_46366.JPG
IMG_46359.JPG

The Aurora Indica seeds from Nirvana will go in germ tonight. I'll start a new journal for them. I also picked up some West Coast Auto to run with the aurora. It will allow me to Veg the Aurora for a solid 2 months before flipping to maximize yield.

Dutchseedsshop.

I'm seriously fucking annoyed at this. I have $200 worth of seeds that I can't trust the genetics on.

I think I'll run 16 next time to HOPEFULLY ensure I get a full Grow. Oh well.

I'm hoping the alien OG is ok. Those are the only seeds I haven't tried. Hopefully these are from a different breeder.....

That place is a scam, ripped off many of our members in the past, so we banned them.

Sorry for your loss, brother. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Still chugging along with the mystery auto.
IMG_52404.JPG
IMG_52467.JPG
IMG_52446.JPG

I chopped a dozen or so nodes a few weeks back because there was no light getting through her. Actually 10.1 grams dried. Tested them after drying.... shits whoa! Two hits and I'm high as shit! There are parts of her you can't even see plant material because the trichs are too thick. She has also become a marionette, because all her nodes started flopping over.

Anyway, she's coming down in 2 Saturday's, and while she doesn't have the thickest buds I'd be willing to bet I get over 4 ounces considering I got 10 grams off of a dozen of the smalles branches a few weeks ago and there are still 30 branches there, with the smallest ring three times the size of the largest I trimmed... (run on sentence anyone?) I also started my next Grow and it's off to a great start. ALien, Aurora and Acapulco Gold.

Just topped the AOG and AI last night. The AOG looks like a polyploid - 4 growth tips at each node. I'm not going to waste my time manifolding or mainlining these, just topping.

I'm flipping the AcG next week to sex, then the ladies will go back to Veg

Ugh, thanks. This was nearly a disaster.

Ended up salvaging something though...

Harvest:
IMG_56114.JPG
IMG_56128.JPG
IMG_56108.JPG

Trimmed and drying:
IMG_56138.JPG

Jarred:
IMG_55988.JPG
IMG_56004.JPG

One of my clones I just chopped and trimmed today:
IMG_56016.JPG

The other clone has popped sacs. Going to pollinate and let it go for the next 6-8 weeks for seeds.

I'll add final weight after curing.

FINAL WEIGHT: 212.2 grams of sticky, sparkly amazingness!

Give some to my brother. Mind you, this is someone that smoke throughout the day, everyday.

"Dude. That shit is unbelievable. Thank u. It's very strong. I never want to smoke anything else lol! I rolled a lil baby joint last night for ange n i. We got high school high three times off it. Ange smoked with her neighbors this morning and left thwm retarded after two hits. Premo shit man. Well done"

So, even with all the hurdles and difficulties it still ended quite successfully :thumb:

Thanks everyone that offered assistance!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom