First Time Growing - Mystery Bag Of Seed

yeah thanks for the useful tip man. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. So I've found a place for the buckets locally. 3 or 5 gallon should be available, ill get that sorted out. Coming to the res I'll have to find a 10 gallon tank with lid and make some mods to it so its dwc ready.

Heyy all,

Just wanted to show you guys the pot quality from around here. There are better budz than these. Will put up some pics when i get some.
For now this is one of the unknown strains.

dsfdsfs.JPG

I think this plant hasn't seen much love, what do you guys think?

ROFL!

Yeah thats the thing you know, the people who make this compressed poop treat the plant real bad and these are the end results.

But i wanna try experimenting one of the seeds from this and grow it, hopefully it'll be far better than that!

Looking reaallyy goood ma friend! :welldone: I must say the colour is just perfect on those plants. Nice green and getting lush. I mean that's what you want right.
Hopefully I'll have my own plants which grow like that soon enough. I'm not sure if I asked you this but what strain is that?

Also noobiegrow, can you probably post a couple pictures of the roots if it isn't too much trouble? I know it says mystery bag of seeds but is it a local strain from around there? I've got some real good strains coming on the way - cant wait. :)

Cheers

No idea of what strain it is cause they were pulled from some bag of weed of the street. I can try to post the roots but it's nothing as near big or as white as some of these guys have posted.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

So out of the 5 plants left I'm sure they are all 5 different strains. I just had a bunch of seeds collected over the year.

I currently have northern lights, NY power diesel, heavyweight fruit punch and fast and vast waiting to get dropped once I harvest this.

Wow, really cool man

I'm sure these ladies will give you some real good budz. I've got AK48, power plant, wonder woman, Super Skunk and KC brains strains coming my way - which should reach me by the end of this month.

Planning on getting my grow area setup by then. I'd probably move to a bigger area once this experiment is a success. :)

Oh I just wanted to see the root structure, to get an idea as to how the roots grow. greatly appreciate it. Especially in this kind of setup, I'm not too worried about doing it the pro way, this is purely observational basis.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom