First Time Growing - Mystery Bag Of Seed

Nothing really new to update on my journal, sorry it hasn't been an interesting one but I promise my next one will be.

As of now, she's still in flowering, I guess my bag seed was a sativa strain, shes been in flower since Nov 16th.

Update....16th week into flower

Here are the pics.

Today marks it's 16th week in flower. As you can see there are still lots of white pistils but buds are getting denser. No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, some of the buds are the pinkish purple and some are lime green. It's been getting nothing but water for like the past 3 weeks.
IMG_070735.JPG

IMG_070444.JPG

IMG_070246.JPG

IMG_069842.JPG

IMG_069638.JPG

IMG_069533.JPG

As far as trichs go, I see one here and there. It's really hard to tell if the trichs are cloudy or clear actually. I have a 60x loupe and this is my first time growing and looking at trichs so maybe I'm not sure what to look for I guess but I can tell what amber is lol.

:jawdropper: Damn ! Impressive to say the least! A job well done Noobie! :high-five:

Thank you. Needless to say, I threw out all of the clones of this plant and don't wish to grow this bagseed ever again! lol

It truly sucks to be my first grow and out of all the damn seeds I find a Sativa dominant seed. Live and learn.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom