First timer

Heres my top 5 beginers hints:
1. Dont love her to death. Too much water, too much nutes, too much anything shes dead. Water every time the pot feels light.
2. Dont tell anyone. When those buds look nice, even your best friend will steal from you.
3. READ READ READ. completed journals, how to's, whatever.
4. Provide lots on USEFULL info in the journal. If the good growers (not me) have to ask 50 q's to figure out a problem, they wll pass and move on.
5. TAKE IT SLOW. Any stress-defoliation,ph issues, nute issues, take a week to overcome. So too much too fast = dead.

I wish you good luck and I will help you if I can but Im just a noob. I read alot on here :nomo: and can point you in the right direction.If you use the resources her wisely, you will be a grower before you know it!
:420:

heres some links:
What is Photosynthesis
Vegatative Growth
Preflowers
Light Cycles

These are a good start sir. Please take a look at these links ad see if they can help you.
The leaves, even when damaged, provide food for your girl. Look at the leaf from underneath and if you can see through it, it still works. Also you probably need to cut back on watering. let it get pretty dry 3-4 days, and feel how light it is. Water. Wait til its that light again before you water again.
We need to get you to figuring out if shes a she or a he first. :rofl:

Thanxx for your support guys. Ill be posting all & any progress or mishaps.

Well it started raining about an hour ago. The top soil finally looked dry so i left the plant outside & raised the pot from the pan with medicine caps for drainage. Never did get the nutes as the garden store i went to didnt have the ph testers. I figure when im downtown ill find a more complete store & do one-stop-shopping. Its nearly midnight... Will post updated photo tomorrow.

Welcome to 420 from me :)
I see uv already met some of the gang and recieved usefull info

Common mistake about the leaves being smokable.....I. Got a 70 yo pal who's got a huge greenhouse. We had to many plants for indoor this time do too 4 to him too nerture in his greenhouse the deal was come harvest he got half I got half. He apparently grew in the 60s. Long story short he phones me this day to collect harvest. I turn up to bin liner full of leaves!!!!!!

Stan stan where's the buds???? In the bin we don't use them do we?
I couldn't believe what had just happend.
Needles to say he didn't get any more plants dropped off.
I genuinely think at some point he had been missinformed years ago or something as he's a genuine bloke

Anyway I'm subbed now like my pals spimp and coke and tannr :)
One final thing.... Straight up u found her beside a tree in the street?
That's crazy if u did lol

Seriously, in front of my own building... Right there ... With 4 baby leafs... One of those only in new york stories! Had to be at least 1,500 people walk by it

Blundered trying to upload photos

IMG_20130628_055142.jpg
420 MagazineFOR DRAINAGE

Maybe you can help. Im trying to post photos of her but as you see my last post, when i drag & drop its not listing the jpg

I think it's different depending if ur using I phone I pad or computer for me off I phone it's super easy. I upload my piks to 420

I then write my post and while the reply t box is open iv got a box at the bottom left named "" my photos"" I click it and a new window opens whith all my piks.

I click on the pik I want then click "close" and I'm back to my reply box with my photo link in it

Hit submit reply and my post and pik are on thread

IMG_20130628_060601.jpg
JUNE 28 2013 BEING THAT I FOUND IT LETS CALL THIS DAY 7

IMG_20130628_055414.jpg
DAY 7 - TOP VIEW

IMG_20130628_061230.jpg
DAY 7-STEM VIEW. NOW WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR TO IDENTIFY THE SEX

IMG_20130628_064055.jpg
DAY 7-TOP VIEW

Yes, thats how ill post photos from now on. Much easier! Thanxx

No problem at all I find it the easiest way

I'm unsure on your level of cannabis knolage I mean I don't want to tell u basic basic stuff and u take offence lol
Sex is easiest to determine when the plants hours of light is reduced to 12 hours of light 12 hours of dark. I'd say usually witching 10 days of this il no sex

There is a link il look for u to have a read through it will give u a lot of basic knolage and understanding

Back
Top Bottom