Frank The First Timer! 2 Diesel Dipped Cookies & 1 God Bud

Little update on headband and chemdawg!

They seem to be loving the fertilome 20/20/20 nute
Mix.

Baby Leaves are stretching upwards!

420-magazine-mobile407203179.jpg

420-magazine-mobile869292894.jpg

Thanks pw!

Yea I was super stoked on the chop. Can't wait to try some tho.

The little seem to really like the nutes. Was able to tell right away.

Nukeheads is very confident in their product tells me it must be good stuff.

I only need a seed addiction LOL, no need for a nute addiction, much easier growing in soil and no threat of an addiction that way. Which ChemDawg do you have growing Bloodguy?

I only need a seed addiction LOL, no need for a nute addiction, much easier growing in soil and no threat of an addiction that way. Which ChemDawg do you have growing Bloodguy?
I'm running HSO. If all goes to plan I'll be making seeds with these ones. I never had a nute addiction til MGO got their hooks into me. I need to start goin to meetings or something .

Yeah I am running a batch of clones from my last harvest that I plan on breeding and cross breeding for seeds. I am crossing my Dutch Passion Durban Poison, my Dinafem Blue Kush, my Seedsman Blueberry and some Alaskan Thunderfuck female clones to breed with my best male Alaskan Thunderfuck. Guess I will get some Durban Thunderfuck, some Alaskan BK, and some Alaskan Blueberry to go along with two different phenos of the female ATF clones.

Yeah I am running a batch of clones from my last harvest that I plan on breeding and cross breeding for seeds. I am crossing my Dutch Passion Durban Poison, my Dinafem Blue Kush, my Seedsman Blueberry and some Alaskan Thunderfuck female clones to breed with my best male Alaskan Thunderfuck. Guess I will get some Durban Thunderfuck, some Alaskan BK, and some Alaskan Blueberry to go along with two different phenos of the female ATF clones.

Got a good selection to choose from there stank!

Hey what's up fam update here. Just chopped and dried out the big girls!
Was an awesome experience doing so!
Haven't gotten a final weight yet. Still curing in jars!
420-magazine-mobile117004225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1142242324.jpg

Also got this bad boy from the hydro shop to collect me sum sweet sugar! Come with a sweet brush also.
420-magazine-mobile1691251265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2077586509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile607048852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1164522646.jpg

Smoke report! God bud is an amazing taste! Taste every single crystal to the point were your mouth goes numb! Down to the last hit is flavor!

Back
Top Bottom