From the foot of the Rockies!

Earthbase1

Earthbase1: an introduction.

Many of you may know me as many names, I have been on the internet for many years, I have been a master grower for most of my life. I use to work as an Orchid hybridizer for about 20 years very familiar with plant genetics and using this knowledge I was able to produce some very nice orchid crosses over the years now listed with the International Orchid listings in the Royal Horticulture society in England. I have also grown my own herb for over 35 years also producing some very good strains. I am currently working with white widow crosses finding the offspring to be full of the WW traits of massive amounts of resin glands taking on the added influence of good flavoring other strains, making for a very desirable all around experience. I hope all who have this same desire in fine herb will join me as I post results I have. I am both experienced in soil and hydro operations but prefer soil and organics due to the taste of he finished product.

:Rasta::Rasta:

:welcome: to :420: i am growing some white widow right now, almost 6 weeks in flower.

20140519_160042.jpg
20140517_155411.jpg

:welcome: Earthbase1 great intro! :high-five: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I just got my hands on my first WW fem-bean, i'm eager to watch!try this :passitleft:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Earthbase1, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I am growing a single Dinafem White Widow auto. It looks real nice to me so far. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. There is a vast amount of knowledge here. You will fit right in. New Member Start Links has some things that may interest you. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom