FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

All right gang I’m up for air :laugh:
267 grams of amazing sticky stinky Grape pupil
9.5 oz’s:yummy: lids are working great if nothing changes over night and the humidity holds steady I’ll put the permanent lids on and leave them shut for 2 weeks or more. Had a small fan blowing in the closet I think I dried her a little fast 7 days other 3 plants are hanging in the 5x5 with only the intake and carbon running air exchange in low holding at 66 degrees and 52% humidity I’m happy with that I’ll update as I trim here and once trimming is done I’ll start a new journal for the Neville haze crosses from connoisseur genetics.

Cup winning, elusive putang :rofl: from MMS
And pre 98 bubba from katsu
E1C19DC6-D35D-4104-A0DB-341511D1281F.jpeg
9BE69A1C-E8E3-4D2E-9B10-16817B87D9D7.jpeg
E1C19DC6-D35D-4104-A0DB-341511D1281F.jpeg
9BE69A1C-E8E3-4D2E-9B10-16817B87D9D7.jpeg
40E8A06A-319F-417B-B580-D4D9A5426D20.jpeg
AC18B949-9A7C-4D09-AD72-3861ECA2D09A.jpeg
A39A8C81-DDFC-4A27-862A-2DFE7808E11D.jpeg
84119AA5-F240-4F12-8648-B3F3DAC05303.jpeg
02896F61-5BC8-4294-A91A-9E7F121BDB8F.jpeg
7050262F-555D-4A52-8480-70B8DCC11D28.jpeg

I’m not just talking it up wife and I are very happy with the grape pupil thus far. Me for the long lasting high I got off a lower tester bud lasted 4 hours today and was strong! We just smoked another bowl after dinner and I’m sinking into the couch haha. She also did say early it’s the first time in a long time her heart wasn’t racing and she truly felt relaxed:green_heart: this strain was for her and it I can’t wait to see how much better she gets after a cure hopefully I can pull some more effects out

9.5 off of just her? That is an amazing haul! My best pull was about that out o a 15. I had an Orangeade that I pulled over 7 ounces off of out of a 7. i should have run it in a 15 to see if I could get a pound off of one.
This was the smallest, I have a feeling the goji pupil is going to be up there those buds were dense as shit and heavy to hold and trim :rofl: :yummy: 7 ounces in a 7 is awesome :thumb: I'm running 6 7 gallons for this next run I I can only hope for 7 of each. I'm going to really work on my canopy control and top all of them, I'm also going to sc at flip. I'm also pulling the center 320w QB and adding 5 4000k daisy cobs to the remaining 2 320w 3000k boards. just to see if it pulls any special expressions or highs out of the hazes

That is a lot of lovin'.....my LTK just gave me about that and it is very generous. I was honestly hoping to get 4 oz per plant! :high-five:

Loving those lids also!
Rock on seedling enjoy her brother! And yeah it seems like we’re on par for a back to back :high-five: I won’t be doing another after this next run. Until August, wife’s request:laugh:. Gotta get my room built for that dang Neville haze and I plan on running a Old timers haze x blue magoo bx2 so I'll have to jump back on with ya in august

This was the smallest, I have a feeling the goji pupil is going to be up there those buds were dense as shit and heavy to hold and trim :rofl: :yummy: 7 ounces in a 7 is awesome :thumb: I'm running 6 7 gallons for this next run I I can only hope for 7 of each. I'm going to really work on my canopy control and top all of them, I'm also going to sc at flip. I'm also pulling the center 320w QB and adding 5 4000k daisy cobs to the remaining 2 320w 3000k boards. just to see if it pulls any special expressions or highs out of the hazes

Yeah 7 zips from a 7 was fantastic. It was only one pheno of the one strain that I was able to hit it with. I was typically pulling between 3-5 zips a plant. I was always happy with 5 ounce pulls. I need to do more training to try and try to grow bushes to maximize space. It sounds like you have a couple more heavy hitters to trim. You should end up with over 2 pounds at the rate you are going! :high-five:

Yeah 7 zips from a 7 was fantastic. It was only one pheno of the one strain that I was able to hit it with. I was typically pulling between 3-5 zips a plant. I was always happy with 5 ounce pulls. I need to do more training to try and try to grow bushes to maximize space. It sounds like you have a couple more heavy hitters to trim. You should end up with over 2 pounds at the rate you are going! :high-five:
5 zips is my goal for the 6 7's. I'm going to give a shot at some training usually I just veg for 45 day's top 2 and let 2 go natural and work in some lst with pipe cleaners. with the hazes I plan to top and SC right up to flower, and work on my canopy skills. I just grow bushes and get lucky haha. last run I came close to 3 lbs off the 4. I'm going to top the putang and pre 98 bubba once. the goal to a room is so I can put each pot on wheels and build a individual trellis system that mounts to the pot stand like a cage, so I can harvest each plant as they are done but not have to mess with a net. I think the goji pupil will come close to 15 it feels really heavy :passitleft: :headbanger: enjoy the day yeti it's about 65 here

Wow farmer Great harvest. Nice weight for sure and some killer looking bud, Beautiful
:thumb:
Thanks PC! your on your way also, looking really nice with that canopy. that will be what I'm working on as I'm going to try to get the most of the 6's as I can might help me run through these seeds if I can run more plants haha

Howdy Gang :slide:

Wow unreal Farmer! Awesome harvest and beautiful plants. I’m itching to pop my Pupil Magoo and Goji Pupils now! Sorta want to get some Grape Pupil also too round off the bunch

Your weights are amazing! Must be those 900+ watts of 3000k QB Kits :surf:

The most I ever harvested from a single plant in 7gals is only 4.5oz. I’ve only done two runs in the 3x3 before my current grows. The other 7 plants ranged from as little as just under 3oz to 4.5oz.

Now that tent has older light tech then Samsung QBs and only 350watts.

The 5x5 I have going I’m using around 650watts total but only 300 of those watts are from 3000k diodes which should be the most red and affecting bud swell more.

Hoping to get anything near what ur seeing. Hard to tell what my final yield will be like in the 5x5 but these Maui girls look and feel quite heavy compared to 7gal plants. Next run I’ll be sporting 15s in the 5x5. And possibly 10gals in a 4x4 if I upgrade the 3x3.

I’m guessing 5-6oz from each Maui girl but it’s hard to say never grown a kit plant in 10gal before. I did veg 3/4 Maui’s for 11.5 weeks. The one only got 9 to 9.5 weeks.

All your plants and the buds after drying look superb Farmer. Can’t wait too see your new babies take the spotlight.

Have a great day Gang :ganjamon:

I read earlier you were in 10s, that make your 9.5 zips even more impressive. As I said the time I got 9.5 I was in 15s. So that is stellar. I end up vegging for way longer than 45 days as well. I tend to have to veg for about 3 months.
I got just over 15 zips with my amnesia lemon last run in a 10! I’m going to run 6 15’s in the fall and see what I can do. These lights are killer :passitleft:

Morning gang thanks everyone for the kind words! I’m impressed and happy with the run been puffing on the lower larf of grape pupil and it’s amazing jars are holding steady at 63% I’ll burp 1 more time tonight then start the cure. I bought the amber mason jars so I can cure 2 zips of each for 4-6 months unopened

Back
Top Bottom