Ghempster Goes Organic With Emperor J By Oasis Genetics

Where is your year long journal of this 80 watt light? I wanna check it out. I only see two journals in your sig? Thanks for your replies.

The Giixer journal shows issues you have with low powered lights.

The Magnums were grown under the GROWant light. Which once again was a 1/4 pound with 2 plants not because of light because of hot soil stopped growth for 3 weeks. If this never happened I would have had a 1/4 pound per plant. The reason you have the issue of the same amount of bud on 2 plants than one is because of the light spread of your diodes. I thought i explained that in detail.

Who is us ?

Am i missing something here? Im just looking for the journal with your GROWant light grow? Can you link me please?

Those are very bold statements to make, stating what you "would' have got lol.... As you have yet to get it and seem to only have one grow under this light. Are you sponsored by GROWant?

Us is the 420 community and the world that is viewing. You are making claims that I have not seen yet and you have not proved.

Am i missing something here? Im just looking for the journal with your GROWant light grow? Can you link me please?

Those are very bold statements to make, stating what you "would' have got lol.... As you have yet to get it and seem to only have one grow under this light. Are you sponsored by GROWant?

Us is the 420 community and the world that is viewing. You are making claims that I have not seen yet and you have not proved.

What claims are you referring to and no not sponsored.

Never made any bold claims what are you getting on with. That i can get a 1/4 pound a plant? Not very bold statement as that is not a huge amount. Like i said before i run journals on multiple forums this is just one grow. I get a 1/4 pound per plant in all my grows thats just where I am at at the moment.

Listen I grow for myself, by myself for no other person or company I post this journal for my own record. I am not making any bold claims I am growing 4 autos thats it. Right now all four are in a tent under the GROWant light. That's it nothing more i am not trying to break any records or set any standards I am only growing 4 autos. Like wtf.

Speaking of growing four plants. It was watering day about 3 or 4 days ago doh!

But bounced back just fine. All four showing great growth under the GROWant and have pretty much taken up the tent

20200605_101121.jpg

Most notably the one that just recently got topped has shown wicked growth and the topping never stressed her out at all. Thats her bottom left of pic.

Had to raise light a few inches as she was flipping her top leaf over. Fixed herself once light was raised.

Thanks @Jack420 actually the best autos I have had so far that is. The two untrained ones will definitely out grow the tent I think.

Thanks @Jack420 actually the best autos I have had so far that is. The two untrained ones will definitely out grow the tent I think.
I’m with u def will blow up now

Tent has really filled out and starting to spill out of tent.

20200608_234805.jpg

20200608_234740.jpg

Will be taking out the two untrained ones to give more room.

20200608_225732.jpg

Some deficiency starting on this girl. So I mixed her up a lil booster to help her out. Not sure why only this one, wonder if it has something to do with training as that is the only difference in all 4 plants or she just a hungry girl.

Stems are beautifully healthy these girls should produce some nice nugs, fingers crossed all goes well.

Happy growing all

How many plants did you keep under that light and how far in flower?

I kept 4 under light until they out grew the tent and the light.

And they are about 2 weeks in flower.

Dude, just chill and watch the show. It seems you want to challenge everything, like your some expert.
:passitleft:
Im not trying to be a d*ck but youre theowing out a wierd vibe

Thanks Sparkey224 it's all good thanks for watching my back. It is much appreciated.

Lookin awesome in here Gerry! Those ladies are gonna yield nicely. Hope all is well up there in up up northland and you got to warm up some. Nobody grows leafy errr bud then me! Nobody! :rofl::rofl:

Shiiiiiiieet 4 plants in a 2x2x4 under a 100w light is my jam though:slide::slide:

Hope you are well and life is blessed my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Lookin awesome in here Gerry! Those ladies are gonna yield nicely. Hope all is well up there in up up northland and you got to warm up some. Nobody grows leafy errr bud then me! Nobody! :rofl::rofl:

Shiiiiiiieet 4 plants in a 2x2x4 under a 100w light is my jam though:slide::slide:

Hope you are well and life is blessed my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Sunnyskies, if there was a year for diving this was it. Lol of course travel banned.

I was expecting 4 small autos not anything bigger than a foot or so. But these had other things in mind.

Just hope they flower good.

gorgeous autos.
contemplating a similar grow if stuff lines up. no way i'm gonna get the production you are.

gorgeous autos.
contemplating a similar grow if stuff lines up. no way i'm gonna get the production you are.

Thank you , fingers crossed all goes well.

Organic growing is where its at as far as growing on the cheap. I find plants are healthier also.

Back
Top Bottom