Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hi everyone. Here is the final list of guesses for the contest!

Hook....................................34.6
Krip.......................................42.0
Scotia...................................30.6
Seedling...............................35.8
Salty......................................34.9
Cannanewb..........................30.6
Yeti.........................................33.5
Amy........................................34.3
Keltic.......................................33.3
Blazin......................................40.0
Neiko.......................................38.4
Ween.......................................37.0
Bean........................................39.0
Stoney.....................................36.0
Buck.........................................37.8
Eggs..........................................34.0
Drift..........................................41.0
FutRfarmer..............................37.6
KingJoe.....................................35.4
Stage.........................................32.5
Magoo.......................................39.5
Dyno..........................................38.0

I will/can add more right up until bed time tonight. Everyone has really good guesses.
I picked up another couple cases of Mason jars today on way home from work. looks like drying will take an additional day , so clipping, weighing, and jarring will have to wait until Thurs.
6 more 1/2 gal. ones (the big ones) and 12 , wide mouth 500ml's.
Cheers gang...enjoy the night.:circle-of-love:
I redid my guess to 35 because me and someone had same guess. Thanks Duggs.

OK, I reverted. I read the post too fast.
Cheers Salty...:high-five:
I'm going for the hat trick here! :slide:
Oh crap...that's right...:passitleft:Just looked at your guess of 37...lil high maybe...:passitleft:
The crop is taking that extra day, just as expected. Tried the A5.:surf:..had a small fluffy bud , thumb size, sittin here by my PC since Sat. Not a real good indicator , but it was getting very dry , so...made one 'fatty'. It's 1/3rd gone.....so am i,...:rofl:Cheers Ween, :high-five:
I redid my guess to 35 because me and someone had same guess. Thanks Duggs.
Got it Newb,...how ya likin this weather bud..:slide:Gotta water my HB tomato plant every 2 days...out on the front porch, gets sun , hot sun, all day. Had to wrap a white towel around the black nursery pot...was getting so hot...yikes.
Cheers eh.

Hey Duggs glad to see ya got my new estimate, and Duggs yes sir I am loving this weather, :theband: keep it going until October and I will be happy. Damn St. John hospital wants me to be down there for a few days, I told them that I was not well enough yet, and I would call them when I am well enough. Shit I cant be gone from the crop for more then 3 days. Just went thru my old journal from two years ago when I had those massive hedges. I hope this year is way better than last. Do you have anything started for your next grow Duggs. Have a great Wednesday night my man. :yummy:

Ya Joe, perfectly fine to post pics here. Love seeing wat ya got goin on..:high-five:
Short bloom Autos...not too much else will finish up here eh Joe..
Excatly one of the topics going on dabs thread for the bonsai grow tribute. Is I put a tarp over the green house to help keep temps down as before I've seen it at 140f at soil line where hydrometer is. Today we were hot man like 32celcius plus rh. Tarp on door open was 95fwhen I went in hrs later.

Hearing autos careful with high heat force flower early you hear of that before bud?

Wow Lemon Zkittles sounds nice and fruity, does it have purple colors or just green. For the most part I am on my own but once in a while my daughter lends a hand. If my lead guitar player happens to be at my place he gives me a hand with anything I ask. and his days off during harvest he helps me as well as does my wife when she gets off work but we got a long ways to go before even thinking about harvest and trim jail. Got to love it though. It is the only thing that has been keeping me out of the hospital for the last year. If I happen to go in the hospital like for the surgeries I had I am stoned around the clock. Nurses just want me to let them know how many capsules and when I took them. A great bunch they have in that ward. Thanks Duggs, can not wait to see your new babies. Cheers bud.

Your home now Newb,...:high-five:. Lemom Zkittles has won a bunch of awards and supposed to be this , and that,..but i will see. Excited to finally try BH as well, from ACE. The LZ beans were hard to obtain. Big pita. Had to find another seed bank in Europe that would send them to me cuz Dutch passion doesn't ship to me, dunno why. :dude-knocking:Then i had to get a wire transfer , blah , blah , blah. Wound up being very pricey, for three fem seeds. I just had to have them , so i did wat it took.
Hope you start to feel better ...

Excatly one of the topics going on dabs thread for the bonsai grow tribute. Is I put a tarp over the green house to help keep temps down as before I've seen it at 140f at soil line where hydrometer is. Today we were hot man like 32celcius plus rh. Tarp on door open was 95fwhen I went in hrs later.

Hearing autos careful with high heat force flower early you hear of that before bud?

I'm gonna learn about Autos from you Joe....this season,...:passitleft:I have never grown one , so am NOT qualified . The times i tried growing somewhere outside , never really amounted to much, for one reason or another.
Bin doin it inside since 1987 and learned a lot the hard/stupid way..lol.
Anyhow , make sure to keep us all updated with their progress would ya. Cheers eh.

I'm gonna learn about Autos from you Joe....this season,...:passitleft:I have never grown one , so am NOT qualified . The times i tried growing somewhere outside , never really amounted to much, for one reason or another.
Bin doin it inside since 1987 and learned a lot the hard/stupid way..lol.
Anyhow , make sure to keep us all updated with their progress would ya. Cheers eh.
I can do that and thanks for not guessing I appreciate you saying you have no advice . I've hit 4 to just under 6 feet I believe. On autos yeilds around 5 zips

They were my first runs seems to me.you just need to get them going once they are going you will know. Unpredictable is downfall .

Joe, i can advise to put them in as much good soil as possible...that's the only way they will yield good for ya.
Yeah my soil is

Grow max
Some pots have triple mix and grow max
Oh and one pot has some.of the pro mix hp and natural earthy dirt from.last years outdoor grow. When I dug it up there were dozens of worms. It was crazy so threw a few in pots lol
Granite screenings
Ewc
Perlite
Mycros
Planning on getting molasses to help boost microbes in act
With fish or seaweed fertilizer liquid to add to tea as well

Also plan on few dollars sprays of horse tail fern tea

And neem oil or dish soap as pest spray once a week or so .

That's the plan whipped together for this year .

Keep you posted bud :passitleft:

Good day gang! Well,...we have a winner.....hit the number...right on the money , as they say.
Drum roll please.......:theband:..........total for the four Sativas is a very respectable 33.5 Oz's. All the larger bottles are 1/2 gal. and the smaller , wide mouth ones are 500mls. each.
A huge congrats to YETI!!!!!:bravo:

Thank you everyone for making great guesses , as usual.
I will be starting my new journal soon for the next 4 plants . They are growing like mad in the fourth run DBHBB soil and will get transplanted into the 26ers, just as soon as i have an op.
Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:...Way to go Yeti...!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom