Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

That is some pretty intense training going on and just at a glance it just looks like another Dugg run. Got them locked down tight.
. Its a daily thang....They just wanna go ,go ,go. Very challenging , but fun too bud...:passitleft:
With these big sativa beasts, when you tie down the leaders, doesn't hold them back cuz all the secondaries take over, then , when you tie those down and /or supercrop them, doesn't matter ...they just keep growing and growing....bestest experience in growing. Sativas rock!!

Just puffed some very nicely grown Black Cherry Punch from brotha Seedling,...top shelf cannabis.... :surf:
Yeah man....she is a special one. Ultra comfort and fantastic flavour. I am gonna have you covered soon for some heavy narcotics to balance out your Sativa consumption. Gonna let them go until they are "fully" done this run so they should be pretty heavy.

I just got a pack of @Wrennakken samples yesterday. Got to try out the Maui and Lemon Kush. Love having the variety of Brix to get my kicks. This Maui is very zippy! Bright and speedy!

Interesting drop...thought you might be interested @Duggan
Screenshot_20200422-005131_Instagram.jpg
Can you PM me with the seedbank that has some of the A5 stuff. I would like to find some more to try.

Will you grow the NH with the group?.. :passitleft:
Its a special strain, very special..:passitleft:
With that A5 S1.......way more tempting.

Really, the thing for me is that I am only a year in growing. A couple runs under my belt, and I want to try tons of stuff. I only have one flowering tent, so I need it turning over quickly for a while before I can take on a long finisher. It isn't even about the quantity as much as seeing more expressions.

I just had my seeds burn up in 2nd run soil...my mistake....so I am rethinking what I am doing right now.

Howdy Doog’s & .... Group... :ganjamon:

I see your girls are growing up fast! Wow only day 9 of flower too! They look great bud, might have to get rough with them soon though!

Glad my samples made it out to ya Brotha Seed :) Yeah that Maui is not very strong. But it is zippy and upbeat. It’s a good way to describe it. And it doesn’t lead into any kind of tiredness. Glad you guys liked that one. The Lemon Kush Headband smells awesome but the high is just less Sativa feeling and does come later with a bit of sluggishness and crazy hunger. I probably won’t grow that one again.

Can’t wait till this Sat to get building the new Room. Got a tent and the equip inside to tear down after work tonight and a last cleaning and I can relax until the weekend

Hope everyone is having a nice day out there. Cheers friends:rollit:

Hay Duggan check These seeds I just ordered. It is the Panama breeders pack from ACE

Ack, I got an email today about their Nepal Mist. Ouch, got a serious Jones for that one ... :love:

"Late 90’s cross between an excellent Nepalese sativa and the glorious old Kali Mist. "

"Its elegant, kind and clean sativa psychoactivity, alongside its terpenes reminiscent of Nepalese hashish and incense, will enchant lovers of Himalayan sativas. "

Ack, I got an email today about their Nepal Mist.
. . . . Looks to be real deal resurrection of the old ACE Nepal Mist. This one from the old school daze dutch haze, caught my eye as well.
I cannot get no more seeds no, so I watch from the sidelines again. I sucessfully dodge the 420 sales and have no new seeds. That was a close one this year.
I hope to see her soon on the mag :thumb:

I just tried, but they're only taking bank transfers or cards at a 5% charge. That offends me. So I dumped the cart. I reinterate: It's the 21st Century. I'm getting sick of the bumbling incompetence.

:Namaste: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom