Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

For chrissakes, they have the email alert thing figured out. Is it that big of a stretch to use the interwebs for payments? I have to call my bank to release some funds for an extra 5% charge from the seller? Really? Are they, as they say, fucking kidding?

Hey Fudo,..ya eh....too friggen fast. Thats wat happens when you give a near pure sativa lottsa fantastic soil and lottsa light. It can get scary actually. When i open the GR door i hold my breath ,..no guff... :rofl:
Today may be drink day , so tomorrow will for sure be scary.. :nervous-guy:
The NH would be awesome outside. You could train it into a 10’ circle.

Ack, I got an email today about their Nepal Mist. Ouch, got a serious Jones for that one ... :love:

"Late 90’s cross between an excellent Nepalese sativa and the glorious old Kali Mist. "

"Its elegant, kind and clean sativa psychoactivity, alongside its terpenes reminiscent of Nepalese hashish and incense, will enchant lovers of Himalayan sativas. "
They've had this out for a minute now. I was eyeing that when it was released. I didn't think many would go for it because of the low thc numbers since that's the number 1 thing people look for when buying seeds. I wish they'd just release an s1 of the old kali mist since they obviously still have it in their vault. It's not like anyone else has it, I bet it'd fly off the shelves.

Hey Ken, another day done eh... :passitleft:Bin puffin Seed's BCP all day.
Its nice, smooth HB produce, all the way...nice and 'clean'. Yes, this Sat. is fast approaching . Were gonna have a busy day....:passitleft:

Ya this week is crawling by... :passitleft:

Warmer temps coming so good news for the weekend. Hah nice! It’s a nice smoke for sure. Love the smell too.

Oh ya going to have to sleep at a decent time Friday night. Once we get going will find a groove tho:ganjamon:

Ya I got that email about the Nepal Mist too. Love fruity strains that offer excellent hash but yeah I also narrowly avoided spending on seeds this last few days. I have seeds for a few years so just gotta grow them out. I thought the same thing about the Kali Mist. I don’t know if I could resist if they were offering that straight up.

Had a 5pk of BCP fem in the cart too but it was sold out by the time I had gotten home to make a order. Ah well i will take it as a sign.

Cheers Pals

I can say that when i grew out the old Kali Mist almost 20 years ago now,...she is still at the top of my list, a very special strain. Be warned about her (the original) two tokes and i was always looking for the lawn mower..ha...a very very 'go get it' strain! It was described as being an almost pure sativa at 90+%. Serious Seeds headed up by Simon may still have the original , but i was told all his original 'mothers' got seized in the raid about ten years ago and he (Serious) lost all their original s of KM. This is just wat i heard. cheers eh.

I can say that when i grew out the old Kali Mist almost 20 years ago now,...she is still at the top of my list, a very special strain. Be warned about her (the original) two tokes and i was always looking for the lawn mower..ha...a very very 'go get it' strain! It was described as being an almost pure sativa at 90+%. Serious Seeds headed up by Simon may still have the original , but i was told all his original 'mothers' got seized in the raid about ten years ago and he (Serious) lost all their original s of KM. This is just wat i heard. cheers eh.
Wish I had some of the old KM, loved it.

Hey misfits...remember i said how i was getting afraid to open the GR door these days, especially the day after a drink. Well last night each pot got their customary five gallon drink. It was 1/4 Trans with a splash of Tea. This is wat i found when i just opened the GR door. Who did this to me...i need to know ,..right now....ha.....

And the stalks on those leaders, Duggs! :eek: Fat and glowing green ... ack!

The next couple weeks will be interesting. :bongrip:

Wow is right! Still probably come in somewhere between 24.6 and 42.0!:rofl:
Absolutly Ween...there will be another contest , this grow...cheers bud. :high-five:
I booed my hazes would stop stretching right up to the point they decided to become 6 feet tall :rofl: :headbanger: I will absolutely send my next round to boot camp
Ya,...:passitleft:if all the LST methods are not used , including 'topping' they will outgrow most indoor spaces , before they are even flipped. Mine will slow down soon as they begin to bloom,..but, they are still gonna get very close to the lights. I need a very high yield with this crop cuz the Nevilles Haze , Panama Haze grow right after will take many months. I will need more produce out of this crop , to get me thru. Cheers...

Back
Top Bottom