Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hey bud,...ya those gatherings are once a year. It's when i'm the host and put on a good feed for my 3 sis's and spouses.
Hang ballons , take yearly pics , laugh and remember stuff ...good times. This year i'm feeding us all fresh lobsters. Will be a fun day . Ya Yeti,..the next grow...kind of scary ,.they are already getting big in the #1's.:nervous-guy: I know you can't claim your prize ,....fyi,..i have sent out two pack's., to two different members, totaling your ounce. Just to pay the good fortune 'forward'. Wish more people/you were north of the border...sakes..

Hey bud,...ya those gatherings are once a year. It's when i'm the host and put on a good feed for my 3 sis's and spouses.
Hang ballons , take yearly pics , laugh and remember stuff ...good times. This year i'm feeding us all fresh lobsters. Will be a fun day . Ya Yeti,..the next grow...kind of scary ,.they are already getting big in the #1's.:nervous-guy: I know you can't claim your prize ,....fyi,..i have sent out two pack's., to two different members, totaling your ounce. Just to pay the good fortune 'forward'. Wish more people/you were north of the border...sakes..
I thought they were an annual thing. Shows you how quickly time moves. I feel like it was just a couple of months ago that you were mentioning the last one! I am glad you paid it forward bud! This border really does put a damper on things like this! Enjoy the time with your sisters when it comes and make some new memories bud!

I thought they were an annual thing. Shows you how quickly time moves. I feel like it was just a couple of months ago that you were mentioning the last one! I am glad you paid it forward bud! This border really does put a damper on things like this! Enjoy the time with your sisters when it comes and make some new memories bud!

Thanks so much Yeti..Yes, time moves too fast sometimes. I was hoping you would approve of me paying things forward some....:high-five: Enjoy your day bud...:passitleft:

Nothing but praise being giving over on my thread . Really enjoy the Panama x a5 . Going to try hash tonight around tv time.lol.cheers buddy:passitleft::adore:

Back
Top Bottom